• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

VileGar Deck/Cities/Masters

ErikH526

Time to tip the scales!
Pokemon 23
4x Spiritomb AR
4x Gastly SF
4x Haunter SF
3x Gengar SF
1x Gengar Lv. X
1x Oddish LA
1x Gloom LA
1x Vileplume UD
2x Uxie LA
1x Azelf LA
1x Azelf Lv. X LA

Supporter/Stadium 25
4x Bebe's Search
4x Pokemon Collector
4x Seeker
3x Professor Oak's New Theory
2x Cynthia's Feelings
2x Palmer's Contribution
2x Twins
4x Broken Time Space

Energy 12
8 Psychic
4 Rescue

My Strategy is
Fully Trainer Lock Opponents I have no Trainer Cards in the deck and never will.
Spiritomb For Trainer Lock & Evolving Pokemon
Gengar With Trainer Lock Poltergeist & Shadow Room (Poke Powers) Also Fainting Spell too.
Gengar Lv. X for More HP,Compound Pain & Level Down.
Rescue Energy to Save Pokemon like Vileplume & Gengar.
Seekers to Remove Damage & Re-Use Uxie's Set Up & Azelf's Time Walk
Azelf for Prized Pokemon
Uxie for Draw Power
Azelf Lv. X to get rid of Weaknesses on Gengar especially going up against Dark Types.
Vileplume for Trainer Locks
Palmer's Contribution for Energy Cards and Pokemon in the Discard Pile Yes I have 2 Palmer's Contribution it does help when things turn for the worse.
Twins is for Emergencies Same Goes With Cynthia's Feelings
BTS,Bebe's Search & PONT is Self Explanatory

So tell me what do you think and what should I do to improve my deck I've played this I won alot of battles and lost once.

uhmm if you want to improve drop 2 seeker and 2 rescue energy and add a 1-1-1 vileplume line. Azelf x is a good idea but imo unown q is a better choice. Id also drop the 2 cynthias and switch them for copycats, probably a better draw power since the opponent is in trainer lock. -3 PONT and replace them for looker's investigation, its 10x better then PONT in this deck. For other changes well you could drop a palmers and a psychic energy to add 2 warp energies. For the last spot well u could add either, a palmers, a lookers, a warp energy, a rescue energy, a copycat or a crobat g (incredible to ohko pixies) and even another psychic if you feel like it

Back