• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Vikavolt/Tapu Bulu

President Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
3-1-3x Vikavolt
1x Tapu Koko-GX
1x Mew
3x Lele-GX
3x Bulu-GX
1x Smeargle

7x Grass
4x Lightning

4x Sycamore
3x N
3x Guzma
3x Skyla
1x Bridgette
1x Brock's Grit
4x Ultra Ball
4x Choice Band
1x Field Blower
3x Rare Candy
2x Energy Recycler
1x Heavy Ball
1x Energy Retrieval
2x Aether Paradise

All suggestions are welcome!!!

I like the Smergle (assuming it's from BKT). A better tech that I have seen people using is the Clefairy from EVO. For the normal 3 colorless energy (easy to get with Vikavolt), Metronome copies one of the opponent's active pokemon's attack. The Tapu Koko GX isn't as good as it was, due to people realizing that Bulu GX discards the energy needed for Areo Trail to work, not to mention that you don't play Max Potion.

My suggestions would be:

-1 Smeargle (cool idea, but I don't think that it is worth the bench space.)
-1 Tapu Koko GX (explained above)
-1 Energy Retrieval (the energy should be in the deck most of the time.)
-1 Brock's Grit (if it isn't Brigette, a one of almost any supporter isn't worth the effort without VS Seeker.)
-1 Choice Band (your already reaching 180 without the Choice Band, so most of the time you won't need it.)
-1 Skyla (just to include another Field Blower due to weakness against Garbotoxin.)

+1 Octillery (draw support late game to get that last energy or any other resource as well as removing the threat of a late game N.)
+1 Remoraid (I'd play the Ion Pool version, but there isn't to much about the card that needs to be explained.)
+1 Aether Paradise (a great card to help preserve your Bulu GXs, removing that accessibility of reaching that 180 HP for your opponent.)
+2 Float Stone (I assume that you forgot them, but if there is a reason, let me know.)
+1 Field Blower (explained above.)

Overall, not a bad list. The one Mew is fine, but if you could find room for a second one or a Clefairy that would be great. I hope these suggestions help and good luck! Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Back