• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Vikavolt Bulu

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Pokemon (12):

3x Vikavolt
2x Charjabug
3x Grubbin
1x Jolteon-EX
3x Tapu-Bulu-GX
2x Tapu-Lele-GX

Trainers (36):

4x Sycamore
4x N
2x Lysandre
1x Brigette
1x Delinquent
1x Skyla
4x VS Seeker
2x Timer Ball
4x Ultra Ball
3x Rare Candy
1x Energy Recycler
1x Super Rod
3x Choice Band
2x Float Stone
3x Aether Paradise Conservation Area

Energy (12):

8x Basic Grass Energy
4x Basic Lightning Energy

The strategy:

Spam Nature's Judgement with Vikavolt.

Let me know what you guys think of my list :)

Just speaking from personal experience here (played this deck last night at locals)-

1st- 1 or 2 Heavy Balls come in handy, and I believe you could substitute the timer balls for them (grabs both Vikavolt and Bulus)

2nd- Brock's Grit over Super Rod (it does mean using Supporter for turn, but you're grabbing 3 more energy). I had to attack with Vikavolt in one of my matches, and having Brock's Grit allowed me to continue discarding the 3 energy for Vikavolt's attack, and then basically reloading it next turn.

3rd- I find 7 grass energy and 5 lightning to be perfect. Just as an example, in one my matches, I prized a couple lightning energy. When that happens, it really slows you down if you can only grab 1 grass energy each turn with Strong Charge.

Other than those changes, everything else looks pretty solid.

Just speaking from personal experience here (played this deck last night at locals)-

1st- 1 or 2 Heavy Balls come in handy, and I believe you could substitute the timer balls for them (grabs both Vikavolt and Bulus)

2nd- Brock's Grit over Super Rod (it does mean using Supporter for turn, but you're grabbing 3 more energy). I had to attack with Vikavolt in one of my matches, and having Brock's Grit allowed me to continue discarding the 3 energy for Vikavolt's attack, and then basically reloading it next turn.

3rd- I find 7 grass energy and 5 lightning to be perfect. Just as an example, in one my matches, I prized a couple lightning energy. When that happens, it really slows you down if you can only grab 1 grass energy each turn with Strong Charge.

Other than those changes, everything else looks pretty solid.
Yeah, I forgot that Vikavolt has 3 Retreat, Heavy Balls are definitely better then. Brock's Grit also sounds good and so does the 7/5 split of energy, especially with Jolteon. Here are the edits:

-2 Timer Ball
-1 Super Rod
-1 Grass Energy

+2 Heavy Ball
+1 Brock's Grit
+1 Lightning Energy

Ty for the help :)

Nice list overall, but you have 14 Pokémon listed, not 12. So, you've listed a total of 62 cards....

But, why no Field Blower(s)???

Nice list overall, but you have 14 Pokémon listed, not 12. So, you've listed a total of 62 cards....

But, why no Field Blower(s)???
Lol ty! I just kinda chucked this list together lol.

-1 Delinquent
-1 Charjabug

Do you guys think I should drop a Charjabug or Jolteon? I can't decide lol. As to why no Field Blowers, the list is kinda cramped and I couldn't find the space for one. Maybe losing Jolteon for a Field Blower?

-2 apca
-1 N

+1 Olympia
+2 Field Blower

I think you need to find a place for a single copy of max potion. Maybe take out your jolteon ex?

I think with field blower, defensive stadium are not that good, and you will have field blower to take care of your opponent stadium.

I do play a tapu koko gx in me list too, but thats up to you.

-2 apca
-1 N

+1 Olympia
+2 Field Blower

I think you need to find a place for a single copy of max potion. Maybe take out your jolteon ex?

I think with field blower, defensive stadium are not that good, and you will have field blower to take care of your opponent stadium.

I do play a tapu koko gx in me list too, but thats up to you.
Thanks for the advice! I agree that APCA isn't very good, and I think losing two for Field Blowers is a good idea, but I'm not too sure about losing an N as there isn't Trainers Mail and I think this is one of those decks where you really can't brick in the beginning. As to a copy of Max Potion, I could probably drop Jolteon, that makes sense. Thanks for the advice :)

Thanks for the advice! I agree that APCA isn't very good, and I think losing two for Field Blowers is a good idea, but I'm not too sure about losing an N as there isn't Trainers Mail and I think this is one of those decks where you really can't brick in the beginning. As to a copy of Max Potion, I could probably drop Jolteon, that makes sense. Thanks for the advice :)
Well, 4 N is a bit excessive i think, dont forget you have your vs seeker too. For the beginning of the game, you will want to use brigette and the skyla more than N or Sycamore i think, because those 2 supporter (brigette and skyla) will get you what you need, which might not be the case for N and Sycamore.

Back