Victini Tins at Walmart

Azurial

Aspiring Trainer
Just thought I would post this - Found a rather nice display in every other checkout line at our Walmart tonight.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20111209_213717.jpg
    IMG_20111209_213717.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 414
Is that the Ability Victini? I'll definitely check it out when I go to work tonight.

Yes, it is. I believe there was an announcement that this would be happening. Here it is.

I know some people are having trouble finding these. I also found the Yanmega Box at Toys 'R' Us. It was acompanied by the Umbreon box.

Yeah, I work at a Supercenter and we don't have the Fliptini tins nor the Prime Challenge Boxes yet. It's bugging me.

What packs come in it? Does it re-use the figure from the Zoroark box, or does it have a figure at all?

@PokemonJoe - Didnt know how to lol
@ every one else - sorry for the HUGE pic
@me8 - It's 5 Noble Victories packs and yes, they reuse the victini figure or atleast something very close - I haven't taken it out of the package yet.

the aura is with me8 said:
What packs come in it? Does it re-use the figure from the Zoroark box, or does it have a figure at all?

Its a tin so no figure.

Glaceon said:
Its a tin so no figure.

On the contrary, the BW preview Tins and the BW Evolution Tins have miniature figures inside. The Victini tin should have a Victini figurine to continue the trend.

Five NV packs? Well, I'm glad I didn't buy one now, since I have a complete NV set. :(

Pikachu6319 said:
Just checked my wal-mart and no tins there. I wonder if Colorado is always so late on getting things...

It is in a special display away from the other cards at my Wal-mart.

walmart in my area had victini tins. bought one for the son and it is now inside his christmas stockings along with his oshawott box and dewott stuffed toy.

Pikachu6319 said:
@omahanime: I looked at the front end too and I didn't see it. Where was the display in your wal-mart?

At the end of one of the cashier aisles, is a Zekrom and Reshiram display, just like the photo in the first post. It would be easy to look over, I almost did.

Yeah, omahanime's post reminded me that my store made an entirely separate display for the Victini tins from the normal place. At my particular Walmart, they have the Samurott/Emboar/Serperior tins, EP and NV decks/blisters and BW Trainer Kit in front of register 22 and the Victini tins, some Samurott/Emboar/Serperior tins and Zekrom/Reshiram boxes between registers 11 and 13. But really, each individual Walmart can put impulse merchandise at any particular register, so you'll have to check all of them.

Back