• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

VicCino (Victini/Cinccino)

Briaah

The voices may not be REAL but they have good idea
Now that we have Noble Victories out we also have Victini. This was a deck idea I had a while ago before Victini was released. I thought it would be cool to try a deck like this. Don't know how well it will work with all the high HP pokemon out there and the EX's coming back soon, but it was fun to build.

This deck includes Reshiram EX so here's the translation for him:

Reshiram EX – Fire – HP180
Basic Pokemon

[R][C][C] Shining Claw: 50 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 30 damage.
[R][R][C][C] Brave Fire: 150 damage. Flip a coin, if tails this Pokemon also does 50 damage to itself.

Pokemon EX Rule: When Pokemon EX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

reshiram-ex.jpg

Pokemon 21:
4 Victini NV (1 with ability)
4-4 Cinccino BW
3-2-2 Vileplume UD
2 Reshiram EX
2 Cleffa HS/CL

T/S/S 24:
4 Collector
2 Communication
4 PONT
2 PETM
3 Rare Candy
3 Cheren
2 Fisherman
2 N

Energy 15:
11 Fire
4 DCE

Strategy:
The point of the deck is to draw Cleffa or Victini turn 1. With almost guarnteed PONT, Communication, or Collector on the first turn the chance of getting Pokemon to the bench ASAP is high. Hopefully, by turn 2 I will have a Cinccino ready to go. Cinccino's Do the Wave attack works well with Victini's V-Create as I need to have the bench loaded all the time. Reshiram EX is there as a tech since this deck has a lot of low HP pokemon. He has a whopping 180 HP and his attacks can deal massive damage. For this reason I've also included a Fliptini in my deck. Vileplume is nice because it locks out trainers which I won't really need by the time I get him set up. That way I can counter stuff like Catcher.

Like I said I don't expect this deck to work too well, but it was fun to build and I might like to try it once the EX's come out.

Hope you like it!
Thanks in advance for the help.

hmm...yeah but I'm just going to be locking out items with Vileplume....and what should I remove for the eviolite?

ok....so then you're suggesting I get out a Reshi with eviolite attached before I lock?

That^. I don't think Eviolite is neccessary, especially if it's just for a secondary attacker, and you have Trainer Lock. Have you tried Sages Training? I suggest you try that out.

hmm yeah that's what I was thinking...actually I was probably going to take out the Eviolite and a Cleffa for another Cinccino line maybe....what would you remove for Sage's Training?

I would take out the evolite for a cleffa definetly!I would also suggest taking one v-balastini,for a fliptini.

hm, yeah but V-blastini is supposed to be the main attacker xP And I already have 1 fliptini.....but I will drop the Eviolite as I don't think 1 will be much use to me :p

Back