Ruling Values of Original set cards

fleuve

Aspiring Trainer
Hi im new to the site and pretty much a newbie to the world of pokemon TCG cards since the last time i looked at them i was 10 (im 16 now by the way:D) so i decided i might as well find out if i even have any rare cards

The different sets i have in my collection are
  • Base set
  • jungle
  • fossil
  • team rocket
  • gym challenge from the gym sets

im not going to list all of my cards cause it would take me too long to type so im just going to list some of my more rarer ones

None of these cards have the Edition 1 symbol in the bottom left hand corner of the picture exept for Machamp Shiny from the base set

Base Set
  • Card # 8/102 Machamp Shiny
  • card#23/102 Arcanine
  • card#18/102 Dragonair

Base Set 2
  • Card#10/130 Mewto Shiny

Jungle Set
  • Card#12/64 Vaporeon Shiny
  • Card#15/64 vileplume Shiny
  • Card#25/64 Pinsir
  • card#21/64 Kangaskhan

Fossil
  • Card#10/62 Lapras Shiny
  • Card#13/62Muk Shiny

Team Rocket
  • Card#44/82 Dark Rapidash

Gym Challenge
  • Card# 7/132 Giovanni's Nidoking Shiny

i can list some of my less rare cards but these are the ones im the most curious about

NOTE: i know that the Arcanine from the base set is not a star card but its one of my favorites and was pretty rare when i first got it

thank you so much for coming to my board:D

I'm really sorry but I seriously doubt they have ANY value above $5. Seeing that they're the oldest cards for a long while, they're pretty useless.

they lost pretty uch all their value because they got reprinted so many times (base set...base set 2.....)

that's okay:) they still have a lot of sentimental value to me anyways and even if they had been worth a lot i don't think i would have been able to sell them anyways:p

Back