• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Uxie Donk Decklist

DarknessGrace

Vilegar Forever!!!
Hey everyone, i always wanted to make this deck so here it is:

Pokemon:9
1x Unown R
4x Crobat G
4x Uxie LA

T/S:
4x Seeker
4x Poke drawer +
4x Junk Arm
4x Dual Ball
4x Plus Power
4x Poke Blower +
4x Super Scoop Up

3x Poke turn
3x Expert Belt
3x Pokedex Handy 910is

2x Research Record
2x Poke Radar
2x Pokemon Rescue

1x Quick Ball
1x Pokemon Collector
1x Luxury Ball

Energy:
5x Psychic

The point of this deck is to basically burn through your deck using your resources and use crobat to put damage on the active and then psychic restore for a knockout, while doing this, try to get them down to one benched pokemon then seeker and win the game.

Just curious, why not run Sabledonk instead? I can't see one reason why Uxie Donk is better.

Rivallz said:
Just curious, why not run Sabledonk instead? I can't see one reason why Uxie Donk is better.

I am going to make sabledonk, but im just wanting for sableyes. plus i have the uxies for uxie donk.

1 Unown R isn't going to do anything for you. 3/4 is the absolute minimum you should be playing to allow for drawpower. An Unown Q could also be an option then to retreat Unown R should you start with it. 4 Seeker+5 Energy seems a little high as well because you should be going for the goal of drawing most of the cards in your deck anyway. These are just my initial thoughts after looking at this.

dmaster out.

Minus one collector to add an alph lithograph to look at your prizes. First turn donk decks only use one seeker. Take three out for another poke turn and two more unknown R for draw power. No need for q since you can get an active r out of the way easily. Good luck

Yeah, if you want to rely on a 50-50 chance, be my guest lol. Unown Q>SSU. You don't need to worry about the Pokemon you start in this deck, unlike Sabledonk. If you go second, you probably lose anyway from your opponent able to go off.

dmaster out.

Back