Wi-Fi Trades Uralya's Trade Thread

brOkenice said:
Uralya said:
What nature are the Phantumps? If one is one I'm looking for that would do :)
They're Careful w/ Harvest.
Perfect :) We can do the trade later today.

@Axell: Let me check my supply and I'll get back to you. I'm pretty sure I've got spare lake trio members and a Landorus but yeah.

I need an ability capsule and I have no patience for Grinding for one.

Protean Froakie Timid or modest 4 to 5 IVs for ability capsule?

Chandelure said:
I need an ability capsule and I have no patience for Grinding for one.

Protean Froakie Timid or modest 4 to 5 IVs for ability capsule?

I did a bit of thinking and I'm not really in need of a Froakie right now. What are your other haves?

@Axell: Sorry for the wait, I've been busy with homework.

@Axell: I checked my fifth gen games and I have a fully trained Landorus. I can make a clone of it since it is part of my competitive collection. The only other thing on your wants I have spares of would probably be the lake trio, but I can't get to my DPPt games until Tuesday.

@Chandelure: I'm going to respectfully decline, but thank you for the offer. Eron and King Xerneas (can) supply Ability Capsules, so I would go to them.

Uralya said:
@Axell: I checked my fifth gen games and I have a fully trained Landorus. I can make a clone of it since it is part of my competitive collection. The only other thing on your wants I have spares of would probably be the lake trio, but I can't get to my DPPt games until Tuesday.

I just need the Dex entries for the trio, and that's perfectly fine. I'll probably be out of town tuesday, so there's no rush.

Back