• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Unwavering Blade (M Gallade EX / Forretress)

porkchop

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon:
  • 3 M Gallade EX - Roaring Skies
  • 3 Gallade EX - Roaring Skies
  • 3 Forretress - Flashfire
  • 3 Pineco - Flashfire
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Shauna
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Pokémon Fan Club
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Evosoda
  • 1 Tool Retriever
  • 3 Trainer's Mail
  • 2 Super Scoop Up
  • 3 Mega Turbo
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 1 Switch
  • 3 Gallade Spirit Link
  • 4 Dimension Valley
Energy:
  • 2 Mystery Energy
  • 9 Psychic Energy
Strategy:
I think this deck should go first. Start with Gallade EX active and at most one Pineco on the bench. First turn, start setting up your active Gallade EX while getting others out on the bench. Be sure to have only two Pinecos on the bench at maximum. Play Dimension Valley when you can to decrease M Gallade EX's energy cost. Take advantage of the Mega Turbos in the deck as an extra boost of energy for one turn, possibly getting the surprise knockout. The Forretress's are in the deck to spread the damage so M Gallade EX's attacks do the most damage possible. Use Mystery Energy to your advantage, too, but be careful if somebody uses Enhanced Hammer or something of the sort. I hope you like this deck and I am looking for some feedback on how you think this deck is and some improvements that I could make to this deck.

Last edited:
U can maximum the ultraball into 4 to replace the wally.
Thanks, I think I like that idea. I was kind of stuck trying to find out what to put in for the 2 Wally, but I guess I should put in the extra Ultra Ball. I think I am also going to put in another Gallade Spirit Link. Thanks for the feedback!

Back