• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

[UNLIMITED] Amphe' de gile (Frenchish for AMPHaros, LEDian, ExEGgutor, and MawILE)

V

Voice0Fate

Well this is my secondary deck so it's not the best of my cards, and I may still get more. The strategy is difficult, but with your guys' help it shall be powerful.

Special Energy 5:
1 Cyclone -- PK
1 Scramble -- P4
1 Multi -- PK
1 Recycle -- Neo 1
Energy 9:
2 Psychic
3 Lightning
5 Grass
TOTAL: 14

Stadium 1:
Snowpoint Temple -- LA
Trainers 10:
3 Switch
1 Here Comes Team Rocket! -- R
1 Night Teleporter -- SV
2 Recycle -- FO
1 Super Energy Removal -- BS (lol)
1 Mr. Fuji -- FO
Tool 1:
1 Leftovers -- GE
Supporter 7:
1 Scott -- PK
1 Island Hermit -- DF
1 Wally's Training -- SS
1 Copycat -- EX
1 Celio's Network -- RG
2 Palmer's Contribution -- SV
TOTAL: 19

Pokemon!
Lightning 7:
2 Mareep -- EX 119
1 Flaaffy -- EX 77
1 Flaaffy -- HS 42
1 Ampharos PRIME -- HS 105
1 Ampharos -- HS 14
1 Zapdos -- AR 12
Grass 9:
1 Ledyba -- HS 71
1 Ledian -- HS 25
1 Oddish -- JU 58
1 Oddish -- EX 122
1 Gloom -- JU 37
1 Gloom -- HL 35
1 Bellossom -- HL 16
1 Tangela -- CoL (call of legends) 72
1 Shaymin -- HS unleashed 8
Psychic 6:
1 Exeggcute -- LA 93
1 Exeggutor -- LA 54
1 Jynx -- HS 69
1 Duskull -- PK 50
1 Dusclops -- CG 17
1 Dusknoir -- DP 2
Metal 1:
Mawile -- PK 17
Colorless 4:
1 Chansey -- HS 58
1 Blissey -- HS 36 HS 42
1 Rattata -- RG 77
1 Raticate -- RG 48
TOTAL: 27
look the rest of the cards you dont know up on pokebeach card searches or bing, read my strategy, and try to contribute.

Strategy in an almost perfect game:
1. set up this bench--active is whatever i used to get the energies like tangela:
~Dusknoir
~Exeggutor *only for this strategy
~Raticate
~Mawile *only for this strategy
~Bellossom

2. use tangela, trainers, sups, and/or ampharos to get energy while gathering as many cards as possible withother moves like quick draw on Ledian, once fully powered up with lots of cards in hand, "execute" psychic strategy, so they have a lot of cards and you have few possibly decking them if not, Mawile sweeps their cards away with Pull Away. I'd probably evolve right before attacking with exeggcutor, and i would do dusknoirs ability right before doing it. So a lot of this combo is a lot of the element of surprise.

Other than that it's a normal speedy evolution deck except for these cool combos:
~ Blissey suiciding after getting all of my special energys back and then switching to bench then i use mr fuji to get it all back to deck.
~ Raticate active (probably with leftovers) with Bellosom healling it, Raticate keeps picking up things like super energy removal after using it with recycle energy, rendering the opponent's pokemon useless and then i can just switch and dominate.
Feel free to help with questions, suggestions, and commentations. Who knows-- maybe you will find better combos and be better with this deck than me!

Back