Undaunted sleeves

PikachuMatrix

J-Core!
So, how are they? Are they like the nice diamond and pearl sleeves or the cheapo majestic dawn's? If they're the cheaper ones I'll sell or trade mine unopened.

They're OK. Mostly just bent backwards a bit.... But that might just be mine. But they look nice and don't seem to be cheap....

~A+G

IMO they are somewhere in between lucario sleeves and giratina sleeves. mine havent split yet so they are already better than the last 2 set sleeves lol.

Sounds like I'll be using mine then, my lucarios are seriously worn now. Most of the silver stickers on the front are gone from extensive use.

PikachuMatrix said:
Sounds like I'll be using mine then, my lucarios are seriously worn now. Most of the silver stickers on the front are gone from extensive use.

I've got about 10 Lucario Pre-release sleeves and none are worn out. It's best to put up sleeves so it doesn't wear an deteriorate in value :)

They are the best sleeves I've gotten (only tried three different sleeves, though, lol). Unleashed was crappy one had already torn up the first time I used it. I love the way SV sleeves look, but yet again, crappy. These are wonderful sleeves and not mine or my friend's have torn yet.

They are very firm which is good. I have played with mine about 6 times and no peeling yet. But I will say they tend to get a lot of finger prints all over them.

I missed the UD prerelease, but from what my friend told me they're trash, he traded his in for the extra pack, I would say open them though, if they are bad sleeve no one is going to want them sealed or not and if they are good sleeves, then you have good sleeves for your deck. Give them a chance.

the sleeves are decent.
they are usually curved due to the packaging it seems.

for me, they feel very sturdy. nice thick cover front and back, has a nice feel to it. deff thicker than my ultra pro deck protector sleeves
the back is glossy/semi glossy. better than matte since they can be super slippery
seems like the same as unleashed.... but i havent used either for prolonged play

Back