Ultra Ball 'Ultra PRO' Products Releasing in July!

Finally, ultra pro makes something actually worth buying!!
I don't know. It's still gonna just as poorly made as all of these products are. Ultra Pro makes some good stuff, but these lines of product are typically not among them.

True. Was only judging by aesthetics, but quality will probably be complete opposite.

Last edited:
that playmat looks cool, heck all the products are probably cool(as in cold) who knows what goes on in the ultra pro factory

too bad these sleeves usually end up being the most impossible to shuffle.... the mat is cool.

but wheres the master ball?

Finally, ultra pro makes something actually worth buying!!
Their Eclipse sleeves are actually the best sleeves ever made aside from Dragonshield Art sleeves. They're durable and they shuffle extremely well. The M2 deckbox is also very good, even if it's just a ripoff of the Ultimate Guard Flip 'n' Tray.

Ever since Tolarian Community College (a product reviewer who reviews cardboard accessories) became the biggest MtG based channel on Youtube, they've stepped their game up a considerable amount. Shame their old style deck boxes can only be obtained with MtG artwork as a duel deck box, or the really thin cheap solid color ones, though.

Big fan of the Ultra Ball's design, but I can't say the same about Ultra Pro and their Pokemon-licensed products. The UP portfolios are some of the worst binders/portfolios I've ever used. The Pokemon-licensed deck boxes are also really bad due to their godawful design. Even the $1-2 basic-colored Ultra Pro deck boxes are better than those. The sleeves are also really bad. If you wanna use Ultra Pro-made sleeves, grab some Pro Mattes or Eclipses. Finally, as for the playmat, I always see UP's Pokemon playmats as incredibly cheap looking, and the Ultra Ball one is no exception. Since I have so many playmats from Regionals, League Cups, etc. that I'd rather use, there is absolutely no point in me buying this. That being said, I wouldn't say an Ultra Pro playmat isn't a bad choice for someone's first playmat. They're actually made pretty well and they certainly look better than the playmats in the collection boxes.

Back