• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Tyrannitar!

nnaann

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon -

3-2-3 Tyrannitar Prime
2 Uxie
4 Spiritomb
2-1-2 Nidoqueen
1 Unown Q
1 Smeargle

T/S/S -

3 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Twins
3 Seeker
3 Warp Point
3 Rare Candy
4 BTS
1 Luxury Ball
2 Expert Belt
1 Palmer's

Energy -

4 Rainbow
4 Spec Dark
4 DCE

Strategy depends on the matchup. You can try to 1HKO everything with Tyrannitar, spread and heal the damage on your field with Nidoqueen or against Fighting decks go aggro Queen.

You have a lot of trainers, so this won't do so well under Trainer Lock. And you need some kind of back-up attacker, a staller like Umbreon UD 10, or one who counters its weakness, like Mewtwo X or Gengar Prime. It's up to u, but i highly reccomend this. Yeah, Tyranitar is good, but Machamp= bye bye Tyranitar.

-4 Spiritomb
-2 Collector
-1 Seeker
-1 Smeargle

+4 Sableye
+2-2 Umbreon UD(10)

Sableye is a better starter because you can impersonate for those supporters(Collectors/Bebe's Search T1) you've got going there, plus if your lucky, you can DONK. also, you dont have many basic Pokemon in this deck that evolve, if you don't start with and yo do start with Spiritomb, it will be hard to recover... I see where you were going now with the 4 collector, but I think Sableye is more efficient because you can search for a Collector.

Sry if you read this before I edited it, I didn't see your Spiritomb...

I'm not planning to play this at a tournament, but I don't mind high trainer counts anyway because Vilegar isn't played near me. Umbreon is a cool idea - I think I would run 1-1 at most. There's no way I would drop any Pokemon Collector, sorry. The card is amazing, there's so many things I would drop before that.

Back