• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Tyranitar (States, Senior)

LuxTwo

TeamSandileWich
I have been playing T-Tar ever since UL's release. I have changed it with the other sets that have come out, and here is what I have now.

Pokemon:21
3-2-3 Tyranitar Prime
2-2 Umbreon UD(10)
2 Uxie
2 Sableye
2 Spiritomb
2 Crobat G
1 Torkoal

T/S/S:26
1 BTS
3 Seeker
3 PONT
1 Luxury Ball
3 Collector
2 Twins
1 flower Shop Lady
2 Expert Belt
1 Alph Lithograph FOUR(no Azelf)
3 Bebe's Search
3 Rare Candy
1 Warp Point
1 Pokemon Communication
1 Bench Shield
Energy:13
4 DCE
4 Special Dark
5 Darkness

Strategy: Start with Sableye and start Impersonating(Or DONKing, which ever works) to start setting up(Usually Impersonating for a Collectors). Once I have my precious T-Tar(or Umbreon, depending of the deck I'm playing) I start setting up another T-Tar until my Sableye is KO, then I twins and get what ever I need to get to set up my 2nd T-Tar, then start OHKOing the rest of the game. The Spiritomb or for alternate starts, I like to mix it up a little =P
Thanks in advance for helping me, feel free to ask questions!

RE: Tyranitar (States, Senior)(!1st in Cities!)

_1 black belt

+1 PONT

Youvmight really need a refresh since this deck is really reliant on energys and supporters

P.S. Thank for posting this. You make me want to go back to my ttar deck. Thanks. Its a really fun deck to play and I prefer this over my current blastigatr. Thanks for the inspiration .

Singned
A fellow TTAR player

4-3-4 Tyranitar Prime (sf pupitar)
1-1 Umbreon UD(10)
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf
4 Sableye
2 Crobat G
1 Unown Q

Pokemon = 25

3 BTS
1 Seeker
3 PONT
1 Luxury Ball
2 Collector
1 palmers
2 Expert Belt
2 Cyrus Conspiracy
2 Bebe's Search
3 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point

TSS = 23

3 DCE
4 Special Dark
5 Darkness

Energy = 12

This deck is not going to be fun without Poketurn, but it looks like you might accomplish something. I wish the best to you.

Signed,
The FIRST T-Tar player

Argh. I hate facing T-Tar decks lol. I cant moon-fang the prime :/ and Scizor takes a while to power up for a OHKO. However, I think you have a good decklist and strategy. But, you need a couple Black Belts in there. I could warp point then seeker (and other things) all day and keep your T-Tars at bay, then take down the weaker ones you have in there. When you finally get a T-Tar up, black belt would destroy my streak and keep you in the game. Plus your starting stage might be long enough, you dont need to use the twins, and B. Belt will make you even a lot quicker than twins will.

^ you make some good points, and Sensei, I don't want to copy your deck list. I have been playing for a year, and I started playing around HGSS, I don't have a lot of alder cards so I can't play SF Pupitar(I don't have any) and Poketurn(I don't have any either). I will strongly consider what you said about B. Belt, I would help against Scizor. I am going to keep the Umbreon line at 2-2. oh, and I made some changes. Please tell me what you think.

Sorry my good friend - I'm gonna have to say that I don't like your changes at all. I like Pokemon cards, but not the ones you added into your deck. Stick with T-Tar - straight T-Tar.
And no worries my friend - the list I made for YOU is exclusive - because I don't play it like that (I play without Umbreon). No worries my friend - it's all yours if you want to play it.

There is no shame in using a deck that someone else made for you. My first T-Tar deck was made by someone else - and I put my own spin on it. I needed another perspective to get my T-Tar strategy going. I hope it works out for you!
LONG LIVE TYRANITAR!

Back