• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

TyramiBuzz & krookodile deck

Just incase it needed to be clarified even more, Tyranitar's Darkness Howl only hits non-dark Pokemon. So it damages just about everything on their side of the field and nothing on your side except your Kyurem, powering it up to Outrage KO. Initially, it was there because Terrakion will give this deck trouble, but I quickly realized that Terrakion is actually weak to grass and not water.

Also keep in mind that if Serperior is used with the Outrage dragon, there is a huge lack of synergy because all of the damage that was placed on there by Tyranitar comes off with the healing that Serperior does. By the time it comes back to your turn again, essentially, the darkness howl damage was negated.

JimboJumbo said:
Just incase it needed to be clarified even more, Tyranitar's Darkness Howl only hits non-dark Pokemon. So it damages just about everything on their side of the field and nothing on your side except your Kyurem, powering it up to Outrage KO. Initially, it was there because Terrakion will give this deck trouble, but I quickly realized that Terrakion is actually weak to grass and not water.

Virizion could help with draw and the Terrakion problem

I've made a few changes to my deck:
First, I took your suggestion and took out Krookodile line. I also put 4 Rocky Helmet to put more damage on the opponent's active pokemon.
In the pokemon section I put a 2-2 Liepard line, which is like Krookodile line but better because it is a stage 1 pokemon and not stage 2, and it uses the same type of energy like the rest of this deck

* Edited my first post*

This deck needs a terrakion counter. It just OHKOs the entire deck. I suggest Virizion. It hits for weakness and gives decent early game draw

By trying to tech in cards to counter meta, you're slowly turning this deck into something that is already in the meta. Either play the much better version of this deck, or accept the fact that your deck loses to others.

Side note, Tornadus is a much better Terrakion counter.

Back