RSE/FRLG Twin Pokemon

Pudgeon16

Aspiring Trainer
So I was breeding my Omastar with a Ditto, and when I went to get the egg from the day care man he gave me the egg as normal but when I checked my party I had two eggs. I had zero eggs in my party when I went to pick the egg up.

The eggs hatched. The Omanytes are both male. The older one has a Niave nature and the Swift Swim ability , the younger one has an Impish Nature and the Shell Armor ability.

Has twins ever happened to any one else. This occured on the LeafGreen game.

WoW. Weird...But cool!

Please make sure your posts are relevant to the thread. Thanks :) ~ JC

Are you sure you weren't just being forgetful and you went to pick up another egg later?
Since I've hatched probably thousands of eggs (400 of which in Generation 3 alone) and have never seen this twin phenomenon I don't think it really exists.

I haven't really heard when a player gets two eggs when breeding Pokemon. I think that you had an egg in your party already (as DNA mentioned). I myself haven't really seen this happening. I have breeded some of my Pokemon with Ditto, though only got one egg.

Like I said in my post I had no eggs in my party when I went to get the egg, but when I checked my party after talking to the Day-Care Man I had two eggs in stead of one.

I'm happy about it whether anyone believes it or not.:D

I read about something like this happening to another person, so I think it could have happened. But the chances of it happening are probably pretty rare (which is why it may have not happened to any of you people).

Are you sure you weren't just being forgetful and you went to pick up another egg later?
I'd like to bring up this bit I said earlier.
If I wasn't being forgetful, then I would know for sure that this 'twin' thing has happened to me at least 5 times. I really do not think it happens at all. I think you went to pick up one (or you already had one in the party) and didn't recall it later.
Pardon my skepticism but that is just how things are, usually.

Guys, guys... this matter can be solved with a few questions:

Did the eggs hatch at the same time? If not, about how many steps apart were they?

That is quite strange,You should go with the Impish and ditch the naive for the defense ev's

I'm gonna call fake on this one. People have dissected FR and LG to death now... nobody found anything of the sort. Either this is a really unforeseeable glitch (doubt it) or this is just fake. Like somebody above me said, you probably just forgot that you had another egg. Perhaps you are just lying? Maybe it is something completely different... who knows? Double Pokemon out of a single egg is not programmed into the game, so it is impossible under normal circumstances.

Yeah, I've got to say this sounds odd... they were probably from different times; I don't think there's any way a game could really have glitched up in that way.

Back