Discussion Twilight Masquerade Prospective Setlist (SV6)

WHERE ARE THE ENERGIES!!!!??? I have never been so pissed off about the energies.

Last edited:
If this set list is 100% accurate like the past few set lists have, then it will be a case of 1017 down and only 8 to go regarding Pokémon that have had at least one card printed since Diamond and Pearl.

The Diamond and Pearl era ended 15 years ago, that is such a low bar and they still keep tripping over it (two Japanese sets in a row, one of them being a double set, with no babies again? We can get Totodile and Chimchar shoved in but not any of the neglected Grass starters? Primarina? No? Okay....). They can totally do better, but don't.

This set, if predicted correctly, will see Dipplin, Hydrapple, Okidogi, Munkidori, Poltchageist, Sinistcha, Fezandipiti, Ogerpon, Pecharunt, Terapagos, Archaludon and others making their debut. Hopefully we will see the regular versions of the two Paradox Trios. Raging Bolt, Gouging Fire, Walking Wake, Iron Crown, Iron Bundle and Iron Leaves, I think.
You got most of them right. Dipplin, Okidogi, Munkidori, Fezandipiti, Poltchagiest, Sinistcha, Ogerpon, and the regular versions of Iron Leaves and Walking Wake.

Pull rates for this set are even worse than Paradox Rift.

SAR has gone from guaranteed in SV1-3 to either or with Gold cards in SV4 to a chance of not having either here.

It will probably continue into SV5.

Those energies don't look like they'll come anytime soon. I am almost 100% sure they took it out to lessen backlash of having the guaranteed SAR or now even just an SAR popping up being replaced by a gold energy that no one cares about.

Unless this set is full of reprinted trainer cards, I don't see how they're reaching over 30 trainer cards with only 2 Japanese sets.

The one thing that can be safely confirmed is that the perspective set list won't be completed until The Mask Change set has been released next month.

I'm really hoping they continue the baby pokemon trend. Which ones are missing?

I know Happiny, Budew, and Pichu off the top of my head.

Pull rates for this set are even worse than Paradox Rift.

SAR has gone from guaranteed in SV1-3 to either or with Gold cards in SV4 to a chance of not having either here.

It will probably continue into SV5.

Those energies don't look like they'll come anytime soon. I am almost 100% sure they took it out to lessen backlash of having the guaranteed SAR or now even just an SAR popping up being replaced by a gold energy that no one cares about.
Well now they have backlash of not getting the energies put in I think.

I'm really hoping they continue the baby pokemon trend. Which ones are missing?

I know Happiny, Budew, and Pichu off the top of my head.
Chingling, Igglybuff, Munchlax, Tyrogue, Wynaut, Smoochum and Azurill are also missing. You're definitely right about Happiny, Budew and Pichu.

Chingling, Smoochum and Budew should be their top priorities; they are the three Pokemon in the entire series that have gone the longest without cards. The other babies got printed when they brought them back for 2 seconds during gen 7 (gen 8 for Pichu).

Back