Discussion Twilight Masquerade Prospective Setlist (SV6)

Made a set list for Crimson Haze with cards revealed today.

1. Tangela
2. Tangrowth
3. Pinsir
4. Spinarak
5. Ariados
6. Leafeon
7. Iron Leaves
8. Poltchageist
9. Sinistcha ex

10. Vulpix
11. Ninetales

12. Slugma
13. Magcargo ex
14. Torkoal
15. Chimchar
16. Monferno
17. Infernape

18. Chi-yu
19. Corphish
20. Crawdaunt
21. Glaceon
22. Phione
23. Froakie
24. Frogadier
25. Cramorant
26. Walking Wake

27. Zapdos
28. Helioptile

29. Heliolisk
30. Morpeko
31. Tadbulb

32. Bellibolt
33. Iron Thorns ex

34. Girafraig

35. Farigiraf
36. Flabebe
37. Floette
38. Florges
39. Enamorus

40. Scream Tail ex
41. Hisuian Growlithe

42. Hisuian Acranine
43. Nosepass

44. Probopass
45. Greninja ex

46. Hawlucha
47. Ting-lu
48. Applin
49. Dipplin

50. Eevee

51. Snorlax
52. Bloodmoon Ursaluna ex
53. Unfair Stamp ACE

54. Enhanced Hammer
55. Hyper Aroma
56. Switch
57. Pokemon Catcher
58. Love Ball
59. Survival Cast
60. Lucky Helmet
61. Caretaker
62. Lucian
63. Perrin
64. Lana's Assistance
65. Community Centre

66. Boomerang Energy
67. Pinsir IR

68. Poltchageist IR
69. Slugma/Torkoal IR
70. Infernape IR
71. Phione IR
72. Cramorant IR
73. Heliolisk IR
75. Hisuian Growlithe IR
77. Applin IR
78. Eevee IR
79. Sinistcha ex FA
80. Magcargo ex FA
81. Iron Thorns ex FA
82. Scream tail ex FA
83. Greninja ex FA
84. Bloodmoon ex FA
85. Caretaker FA
86. Lucian FA
87. Perrin FA
88. Lana's Assistance FA
89. Sinistcha ex SIR
90. Greninja ex SIR ?
91. Bloodmoon Ursaluna ex SIR
92. Lana SIR
93. Perrin SIR
94. Bloodmoon Ursaluna ex Gold

Last edited:
How many cards will be in this set before ultra rares? That's normally a good place to start, just in case any cards get cut as usual.

I think there'll to be around 50 new cards in the Battle Academy, 66 in Crimson Haze, Mask of change will probably be around 71 like most sets and the 3 gym promos. We should be expecting it to have around 190 cards.

Mask of change could also be similarly sized to Ruler Of The Black Flame which could bring the total up to around 225 if there isnt any cut cards. If there were gonna be any cuts id expect them to be from the Battle Academy.
How many cards will be in this set before ultra rares? That's normally a good place to start, just in case any cards get cut as usual.

Last edited:
We should be getting the rest of the Battle Academy cards revealed either tomorrow or Friday if they plan on revealing them a week before it releases like they do with the sets.

I wonder if there's going to be Pecharunt and the Lousy Three, I'll bet next set, but I need confirmation from people actually good at this kind of stuff lol. I'm exited for the Applin IR and the Ogerpon ex

I wonder if there's going to be Pecharunt and the Lousy Three, I'll bet next set, but I need confirmation from people actually good at this kind of stuff lol. I'm exited for the Applin IR and the Ogerpon ex
The Lousy Three are confirmed to be coming in Night Wanderer in June. No clue when Pecharunt is coming, they could give it its own set or just shove it into Night Wanderer or Stellar Miracle.

Where did the Glaceon come from? Not complaining, I love Glaceon, but is there any confirmation? Also the Lana card might just be Lana.

Where did the Glaceon come from? Not complaining, I love Glaceon, but is there any confirmation? Also the Lana card might just be Lana.
They usually print Leafeon and Glaceon together and Leafeon is in the Perrin deck box. Same thing happens with Umbreon and Espeon and the original three eeveelutions. The only one that usually comes alone is Sylveon.

They usually print Leafeon and Glaceon together and Leafeon is in the Perrin deck box. Same thing happens with Umbreon and Espeon and the original three eeveelutions. The only one that usually comes alone is Sylveon.
Oh ok

The Crimson Gaze set should be fully revealed either Thursday night or sometime Friday. They normally reveal the full set list a week before it is released.

It seems like no outstanding cards will be released in this set. Main set is 167 cards as per the reveal and the 2 Japanese sets are 66 and 101 cards.

So that also means no Battle Academy cards will be in the set.

4th set in a row that Dark and Metal gold energies are not released lol.

I don't know if it's an admission of their unplayability and perhaps almost irrelevancy but no Gym Promos or other cards like the Kanto ex ones are here either. Can't have international wait like 1 year to get a card legal - though I guess it would be banned for Worlds anyway.

It seems like no outstanding cards will be released in this set. Main set is 167 cards as per the reveal and the 2 Japanese sets are 66 and 101 cards.

So that also means no Battle Academy cards will be in the set.

4th set in a row that Dark and Metal gold energies are not released lol.

I don't know if it's an admission of their unplayability and perhaps almost irrelevancy but no Gym Promos or other cards like the Kanto ex ones are here either. Can't have international wait like 1 year to get a card legal - though I guess it would be banned for Worlds anyway.
There's no reason for the Kanto exs to be in the set, but it's weird that they are not putting any of the gym promos. If they were released in this set they wouldn't be banned in Worlds since Twilight Masquerade would be legal for Worlds.
Though the set could be basically just a copy paste of Crimson Haze/Mask of Change but there's always the slight chance of something getting axed in favor of another card. But yeah I also don't think were getting the Battle Academy cards solely based on the number of exs that we're getting. We already have 18 out of 14 and Mask of Change should still get more exs.

No idea anymore of what they will do with the gold energies and it pisses me of so much. I really wanted those.

Also, I saw a rumour on Reddit a week ago about pre-orders for a 6.5 set listing, that should come out in July. I doubt they are gonna release a special set this close to another and with no actual special theme to build from but wouldn't be surprised if they pull up a Champion's Path 2.0.

Set list for Mask of Change:

1. Sunkern
2. Sunflora
3. Heracross
4. Volbeat
5. Illumise
6. Phantump ?
7. Trevenant ?
8. Grookey
9. Thwacky
10. Rillaboom
11. Applin
12. Dipplin
13. Poltchageist
14. Sinistcha
15. Ogerpon

16. Teal Mask Ogerpon ex
17. Darumaka

18. Darmanitan
19. Litwick
20. Lampent
21. Chandelure

22. Hearthflame Mask Ogerpon ex
23. Poliwag

24. Poliwhirl
25. Politoed
26. Goldeen
27. Seaking
29. Feebas
30. Milotic
31. Snorunt
32. Glalie
33. Froslass
34. Finizen
35. Palafin
36. Palafin ex
37. Iron Bundle

38. Wellspring Mask Ogerpon ex

45. Clefairy
46. Clefable
47. Abra
48. Kadabra
49. Alakazam
50. Chingling ?
51. Swirlix
52. Slurpuff
55. Munkidori

56. Fezandipiti
57. Poliwrath

59. Timburr
60. Gurdurr
61. Conkeldur

64. Okidogi
65. Cornerstone Mask Ogerpon ex

71. Brute Bonnet

77. Varoom

78. Revavroom
79. Dreepy

80. Drakloak
81. Dragapult

82. Tatsugiri
83. Farfetched
84. Chansey

85. Blissey ex

88. Skwovet ?

89. Greedent ?
90. Ogre Mask

93. Scoop up Cyclone
94. Bug Catching Set
96. Kieran
97. Carmine
98. Hassel
100. Jamming Tower

103. Dipplin
104. Froslass
107. Munkidori
108. Fezandipiti
109. Timburr
110. Okidogi
113. Chansey
114. Teal Mask Ogerpon ex FA
115. Hearthflame Mask Ogerpon ex FA
116. Palafin ex FA
117. Wellspring Mask Ogerpon ex FA
118. Cornerstone Mask Ogerpon ex FA
119. ?
120. Dragapult ex FA
121. Blissey ex FA
123. Kieran FA
124. Carmine FA
125. Hassel FA
126. Teal Mask Ogerpon ex SIR
127. Hearthflame Mask Ogerpon ex SIR
128. Wellspring Mask Ogerpon ex SIR
129. Cornerstone Mask Ogerpon ex SIR
130. Kieran SIR
131. Carmine SIR
132. Gold Ogerpon ex

Last edited:
Also, I saw a rumour on Reddit a week ago about pre-orders for a 6.5 set listing, that should come out in July. I doubt they are gonna release a special set this close to another and with no actual special theme to build from but wouldn't be surprised if they pull up a Champion's Path 2.0.
With the Battle Academy cards not being in this set I'm fully convinced the next special set is gonna be another Champions Path. They also cut 3 illustration rares from this set which is very strange but they're most likely pulling stuff out as filler for another Catch up set.

That sounds kind of terrible.

Back