• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Turbo... Mightenya?

Shoyru1444

Ampharos will rise!
22 Pokemon
4-3/1 Mightenya (PL-PL/LA)
4 Uxie LA
4 Unown R
2 Skuntank G
2 Crobat G
1 Azelf LA
1 Regice LA

Trainers 35
4 Pokedex Handy910s
4 Pokemon Rescue
4 Pokedrawer+
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Poketurn
1 Luxury Ball
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Expert Belt
3 Broken Time-Space
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Alph Lithograph 4 (bounce a stadium)
3 Pokemon Collector

3 Energy
3 Special Dark

Strategy: Get out a Mightenya T1 and start attacking. Skuntank poisons you (and your opponent), which lets you attack for free. Then, you deal 50 base damage, +30 if you have less energy attached than they do (which you should, since you should be attacking for 0), and +10 from poison. That's a base damage of 90 for 0 energy on turn one. And that's not even factoring in Expert Belt, bat drops, or Special Darks (if they have 2 or 3+ energy on them). LA is in there for SP's, starters, LEGENDS, and just basics in general. He locks them up for a turn (though this can be easily dodged) and deals 40 damage (including the special dark). The Alph Lithograph is in there in case they drop a BTS before you do. This way, you bounce it to their hand, and play down your own. 99% of the time, yours will stay on the field. If not, you're, well, screwed. Cyclone is cyclone, and R's and in there for retire.

Hey Shoyru, you're back.

-1 Cyclone Energy

+1 Regice (LA)

Looking at your list, Trainer lock is a problem. With so many Spiritomb and Vileplume running around, using Regice T1 to move any Active Tombs will allow you to play Trainers for that turn assuming your opponent has only one Spiritomb in play. While you do have Cyclone, Regice is searchable with Pokemon Collector.

Thanks. I think I'll just go -2 on the cyclone and +1 Special Dark (since having only 1 cyclone isn't reliable enough).

Mightenya has free retreat so why not use Seeker?
I would go -4 SSU +4 Seeker, but that's just my opinion.
You need a ton a stadiums and I know that from experience. Add +1 BTS for maybe a communication? I don't know your list seems pretty solid, but you need a lot of stadiums. If you know 3 is consistent enough then don't bother.

3 seems like enough. I usually don't like running 4 BTS since they're all dead draws if I already have one out. I personally don't like seeker, but maybe that's just me. I'll try it out, though.

EDIT: Also, since I'm running the lithograph, not slapping down BTS T1 isn't disasturous, since I can bounce it back if they play one of their own.

Back