• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Turbo Metal Blast (Melmetal-GX)

ace-astra

Wayfarer
Pokemon(15):
3 Melmetal GX (SM-P)
3 Meltan (SM-P)
3 Rayquaza (GRI)
1 Solgaleo Prism
3 Shuckle (LOT)
2 Shining Lugia

Trainers(34):
3 Rare candy
2 Jasmine
3 Mount coronet
4 Ultra ball
1 Cyrus Prism Star
3 Cynthia
3 Guzma
3 Choice band
3 Muscle pad
3 Switch
2 Field blower
3 Wishful Baton

Energy(14):
12 Steel
2 DCE

Deck strategy: Use Shuckle to discard energies and then use Solgaleo to bring them back up and attach them to Melmetal-GX. Shining lugia is there as asecondary attacker

Last edited:
with the shuckle mechanic you can totally skip the magnezone engine, add a couple of registeel (or even turbo storm rayquaza) and you're off and running.

If you're running Zone, a thin Alolan Ninetales line is imperative for consistency.

But If you go the Shuckle/Solgaleo engine, it might be a challenge to power up the Second Melmetal-GX.

If you're running Zone, a thin Alolan Ninetales line is imperative for consistency.

But If you go the Shuckle/Solgaleo engine, it might be a challenge to power up the Second Melmetal-GX.
Wishful baton, turbo rayquaza, solgaleo again. Plenty of options

I guess the magnezone line isn't needed, so here's some changes:

-3 magnezone
-2 magneton
-3 magnemite
-3 rare candy
-1 mount coronet ( turns out i had 61 cards in my deck )

+ 3 wishful baton
+3 Rayquaza (Turbo storm)
+ 2 DCE
+ 1 Shuckle
+ 2 Shining lugia

Last edited:
Back