• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Turbo Kecleon - Cities Seniors

Veritas

The invisible user
3 Kecleon RR
4 Uxie
4 Sableye
4 Unown R
1 Lucario GL
2 Crobat G

2 Expert Belt
4 Plus Power
4 Pokedrawer
4 Pokeblower
4 Pokedex
3 Collector
2 Pokemon Rescue
2 Snowpoint Temple
2 Sunnyshore Gym
1 Luxury Ball
1 Palmer's Contribution

4 Special Dark
4 Special Metal
4 DCE

Strategy 1: Donk with Sableye

Strategy 2: Charge up Kecleon with an Expert belt and plus powers to do a lot of damage because of weakness. Put either snowpoint to increase HP or Sunnyshore to get rid of weakness. Use special metals to tank or special darks to do extra damage. Also with Lucario GL, all weakness is x2. Kecleon with Expert Belt will always do at least 30 base, 60 including weakness and if all are heads base 90, 180 including weakness (very unlikely though)

Strategy 3: Uxie Donk. Charge up Uxie with an Expert Belt and plus powers and then send them back into the deck with psychic restore to reuse the plus powers.

Strategy 2 and 3 can be interchanged (e.g. use Uxie Donk to stall until you can charge up a Kecleon and when it's almost deckout, use Uxie to save yourself). The pokemon rescues are for Unown R's for another free draw. I was thinking of adding another Crobat G or maybe poketurns to help with Sableye donking but I can't find a lot of room for poketurns. Comments?

There's barely any Luxchomp in my area (yes it's true) and Sunnyshore helps against Donphan.

Come on, any feeddback would help?

Take out the Crobat G and add 1 more kecleon
Honestly you need at least one more and Crobat G will run out eventually

I think I could try that, but the second crobat G helps with Sableye donk. I'll see how it works

Back