Tuesday - Sunday, 2/19-2/24, The Rise of Darkrai Music

RE: Tuesday, 2/19, The Rise of Darkrai - "To the Space-Time Tower" Music

Yay I get 1st comment w00t! Anyway this music sounds interesting with the violins lol.

That track was pretty good. It almost sounds like a crossover between the music from the 8th and 9th movies. :]

FINNALY I've found the perfect music for some of the episodes in my Rom hack series :)

that lady looks familiar....

Exiciting! Look forward to seeing it on TV and DVD (when it comes out).

The one thing that sucks for me about this movie showing on Cartoon Network is that I left Florida on the Saturday before it was showed :/ And they never show any of the movies here where live :/

They are showing it only 1 time? They are not even showing it on next Monday in case we do happen to miss it or not able to watch it?:)

I guess, i am recording it on tivo!

I am not going to be able to see the movie because I am going to be busy that day :( I am going to buy the DVD. Record it? That does sound like a good idea.

Yeah PUSA tell us so us UK people can nag our mums to buy it online!:p

I hope I can get the DVD so I can get the Darkrai Promo if that is with the DVD.:)

Can someone from america record it and put it on Youtube?Coz' I live in england, and they show the pokemon movies like 8 months later so..
Edit:
I've been out for like 3 hours and still noone has replied.Can someone record it on sunday and gimmie the links plz?

ok, why three months later? Pokemon Ranger was shown March 23rd 2007 and then it came to DVD april 3rd, 2007. LAME!!!! three months later? on DVD may 27th? double lame!!!!

Aye, the blood moon; who else saw it? That means two things: The Temple of the Sea AND Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon being featured on the local classic rock station. :D

I didn't expect the DVD release to be a whole three months after the air date. That's gonna take forever.

And Speedhost-- Not only is posting such movies on YouTube all kinds of illegal, but it's also quite time consuming. -- That said, you just might be able to find it fansubbed there if you poke around enough.

Back