Finished Trivia of DNA III

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last case of Phoenix Wright, Justice for All, what must you first present to your client to make him reveal to you that:
He's a psycho who hired an assassain to kill his rival, enjoys using people, such as the assassain, his manager and you, kidnapped Maya, has creepy scars on his face, and enjoys holding a goblet of suspicious liquids in his hand.

Also, Nengeni, you seriously copied and pasted from Wikipedia. So much for not using the internet.

Waht did i always think was actually teeth from some animal fro the longest time, but is really some fancy bead?

Just because he copied and pasted it from Wikipedia doesn't mean it is true.

On behalf of Eevee, I will be posting the next round.
Also on behalf of Eevee, I would like to say that if you're going to put an answer down, put it in your own words - if you don't, or can't, then cite your source(s).

Okay, here are the scores.

Question:
Nengeni: +0 I asked for who settled at Fort Russ not the history of it.
omahanime: +2 Correct
One Approved: +0 If you mentioned the Russians somewhere in there, you would have gotten points.
Chillarmy: +1

Answer:
Glace: +0. What? No he doesn't...
oyeah1988: +2. Actually, Psycholocks are a new kind of hairdo.
Familiar: +1. That's...a very interesting way to misspell it, though I have done that once before.
HypnoticLuxray: +3. It was my favorite scene of all time from the Ace Attorney series. It also got accompanied by the best music of all time from the Ace Attorney series.
Spidy: +1. I don't blame you.

Scoreboard said:
HypnoticLuxray: 17 [5+12]
omahanime: 16 [8+8]
oyeah1988: 16 [9+7]
Spidy: 14 [0+14]
Familiar: 12 [4+8]
Nengeni: 8 [5+3]
Chillarmy: 8 [4+4]
alexmf2: 7 [4+3]
Fraxureking: 6 [4+2]
Glace: 6 [2+4]
One Approved: 6 [2+4]
ESP: 5 [1+4]
Teal: 5 [1+4]
TheBugManiac: 5 [2+3]
Bisharp37: 4 [3+1]
Puff: 4 [1+3]
Lucky Fire: 3 [1+2]
SotS: 2 [0+2]
SoulWind: 1 [0+1]

What was Twilight Sparkle's last name before it was changed to Sparkle?
If you can also tell me why it was changed, you get bonus points.

A really bad idea.

Twilight Sparkle used to be called Twilight Twinkle. Twinkle was a GEN 3 pony. It had a similar design (mainly with the mane and cutie mark) to Faust's original design. The main reason they to change Twilight is because Hasbro lost all copyrights to the 80's toy brand, except for Applejack and Spike. (Also DNA, I'm sooo sorry you had to post a pony question... )

Answer:

How do some describe my wife's decision to marry me?

DNA's one:
What would i have if i wanted to build a deck around slaking and golurk from dragons exalted?

omahanime said:
Answer:

How do some describe my wife's decision to marry me?
that doesnt even begin to describe it

How do you describe my decision to dance the dance in Single Ladies at the school graduation dance party?

Answer:

What kind of idea was trying to question this answer without thinking about an actual question?

I hope this makes some degree of sense, I am kind of brain-dead right now.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Just making sure you realize that 'to' was a typo, and it should say 'who'

ive learned something, you cant edit, but you can delete your post and remake it with the change

ive done it countless times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back