• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Trevenant / Eeveelutions

killstars

Flavs :D
This is simple: take trevenant on ASAP and hit for the weakness with eeveelutions. My terrible match until now is against yveltal even with Slurpuff

Pokemon: 18
  • 4 Phantump
  • 3 Trevenant
  • 2 Eevee (AOR)
  • 2 Jolteon (AOR)
  • 2 Flareon(AOR)
  • 1 Vaporeon (AOR)
  • 2 Swirlix (PHF)
  • 2 Slurpuff (PHF)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 31
  • 4 Trainers' Mail
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Level Ball
  • 3 Switch
  • 1 AZ
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 4 Wally
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 3 VS Seeker
Energy: 11
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 4 Psychic Energy
  • 3 Rainbow Energy

Last edited:
Tasting Slurpuff (I'm assuming this is the one you mean) is great for late-game draw support, but the Shaymins you took out can really help with searching out that 1st-turn Wally and finding a switch. If you're worried about so many benched Shaymins, I'd run AZ. I'd -2 -2 Slurpuff/Swirlix, +2 Shaymin-EX, +1 AZ, +1 Acro Bike or Battle Compressor (to drop a Wally in the discard in case you star with a VS Seeker)

Moved to new thread.

As a reminder, you are allowed to post your deck list in another user's thread for the purpose of collaboration, but the line between that and hijacking another user's thread is very thin. If you have any doubts about which is which, you can always create your own thread and share the link to it.

I test Slurpuff because this is the only one that helped me in yveltal match, he can tank pretty well. I chaged the list in some points i edited the post.

Moved to new thread.

As a reminder, you are allowed to post your deck list in another user's thread for the purpose of collaboration, but the line between that and hijacking another user's thread is very thin. If you have any doubts about which is which, you can always create your own thread and share the link to it.
Thanks and sorry about this, i tried to help not to disturb.

Back