Transformers,movie toys,comics

Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:
True I just need to find all the energon cube and the autobot icons which is hard I keep finding only 99/100 energon cube in every autobot one cept the surburbs
Tobad I don't have my scaner set-up or I could give you a map.
The ds map is the same as the wii map?

I don't know but the maps have lots of squares on it so I'm thinking it's showing the Energon Cubes.

randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:
True I just need to find all the energon cube and the autobot icons which is hard I keep finding only 99/100 energon cube in every autobot one cept the surburbs

I don't know but the maps have lots of squares on it so I'm thinking it's showing the Energon Cubes.
Hum might be aslo did you see the new pic on Transformers: Animated
it look not good plus they put Blackarachnia and Soundwave has laserbeck now turning into a guitar

Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:

Hum might be aslo did you see the new pic on Transformers: Animated
it look not good plus they put Blackarachnia and Soundwave has laserbeck now turning into a guitar

Ummm Okay that's hummmm.

Umm might be, aslo did you see the new pic on Transformers: Animatedit look not good plus they put Blackarachnia and Soundwave has laserbeck now turning into a guitar

Blastoise king said:
Umm might be, aslo did you see the new pic on Transformers: Animatedit look not good plus they put Blackarachnia and Soundwave has laserbeck now turning into a guitar

You lost me again.

randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:
Umm might be, aslo did you see the new pic on Transformers: Animated it look not good plus they put Blackarachnia and Soundwave has laserbeck now turning into a guitar

You lost me again.

You want me to fix the hum with umm right.I was saying the thing about the map being the same might be right then I added stuff about what I notice of Transformers: Animated

Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:
Umm might be, aslo did you see the new pic on Transformers: Animated it look not good plus they put Blackarachnia and Soundwave has laserbeck now turning into a guitar

You lost me again.

You want me to fix the hum with umm right.I was saying the thing about the map being the same might be right then I added stuff about what I notice of Transformers: Animated

Oh Okay I see the mix-up I didn't state that the new robot forms comfused me.

Here goes Blackarachnia the first and sound wave is on the second page after starscream
http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&album=8198&dispsize=800&start=0

Blastoise king said:
Here goes Blackarachnia the first and sound wave is on the second page after starscream

It still seams wierd to me.(Almost like another RID.)

randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:

It still seams wierd to me.(Almost like another RID.)

I wouldn't know I never saw rid after beast machine I stop till armada came out

Nice, I like the "Hey Mammay"! *Raises F-finger*, "Don't be like that Mammay", "Don't worry, she's deaf"! And "Were you.... Mast********","Fine, if you don't like it, just call it Sam's Happy Time or Sam's Special Time". LOL, wicked movie! I like it. If I could Rate it from 0 to 10, I'll rate 169834509!!!

Back