• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Trample (Giratina/Darkrai)

Slowbrother

Life is a big holiday
A way to use Giratina EX? maybe.

Pokemon:18

3-1-3 {DRG} Hydreigon (DRX)
3-0-2 {G} Leavanny (Ability)
2 {D} Darkrai EX
2 {DRG} Giratina EX
2 {D} Sableye (DEX)

T/S/S: 32

4 Rare Candy
3 Catcher
2 Switch
3 Dark Patch
3 RR
4 Ultra Ball
1 Tool Scrapper
4 Max Potion

4 Juniper
4 N

Energy: 10

4 {D}
4 {P}{R}{G}{D}
2 {C} Prism

Strategy: It's regular Darkrai/Hydreigon with a tech, so all you want to do is set up normally Darkrai, Sableye and slowly Hydreigon. Leavanny and Giratina EX comes into play as Trample. Giratine loses its weakness, becomes virtually immortal by the grace of Hydreigon's Dark Trance+Max Potion and also its retreat cost goes to zero. Giratina's Shred is insane, you can 2HKO anything, doesnt matter has eviolite attached or god on his side. Giratina is mean, is a giant Buffalo Stampede (sorry Bouffalant), definely has a lot of potencial.

I know this list is far from being solid, but here's the idea fellows, go work on it!

This seems like a legit operation going on here. If you played or played against Darkrai/Hydreigon you know a turn 2 Hydreigon almost never happens. Even so, the leavanny would be extremely hard to pull off. By the time you are set up you would be down plenty of prizes and hard to come back from.

Aside from this, maybe you could try Beautifly?

I'm not sure what you mean by using Beautifly. This is assuming a slow deck, I really don't expect to set up things early. Leavanny is absolutely necessaire, or else Giratina would by killed by any dragon.

The proposal is (as I watched many many Darkrai Hydreigon game plays) using Sableye early to always have a draw choice in your hand. T2/T3 have a Darkrai attacking in a perfect situation and denying some prizes till you set up Hydreigon. Ok, you have the game now, time to drop Leavanny on your bench and late game just finish things out with Giratina.

^ obviusly its a proposal, not a rule in this deck, but I think the set up will respect this order most of times.

Back