trading via youtube

pokemonplayer

Aspiring Trainer
if i trade over youtube, and me and person b exchange adresses, i send first, but person b never sends, so i get scammed, can i take legal action?

pokemonplayer said:
if I trade over youtube, and me and person b exchange adresses, I send first, but person b never sends, so I get scammed, can I take legal action?

How would you take legal action?

I personally wouldn't do it unless you know that person has traded multiple times before hand. If you trade on youtube I don't believe you have the same system as here where you scam your in a whole heap of trouble

alright thanks for the help, i guess nothing can be done about getting scammed on youtube, i just need to be really careful

pokemonplayer said:
idk how, thats what im wondering, can I even take action for getting scammed?
You can attempt to press charges.

Doesn't mean you'll win the case, though.

You can file mail fraud if you have their name & address. You can get a form at the post office or on usps.com.

Yeah, Shining Raikou's thought is probably the best right now. I think to take actual legal actions there needs to be a written contract involved. It's way to much work. Not to mention, if by some means something goes to court, with legal bills and time and everything, it wouldn't be worth it.

Back