Trading in bulk

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer
I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but I am looking for recommendations on how to ship when it comes to bulk. I am trading roughly 3000 cards and need help on packaging and shipping. Like should I wrap them by 100s? or what lol. I figure I'm gonna ship them flat rate through USPS, but I need help with the actual packaging part of the trade. Any ideas are welcomed :)

What I've done in the past is rubberband them in whatever numbers you'd like, put them in plastic bags and stack the bags inside the box. Worked for me.

You can also put the bulk in empty booster boxes/tins, that also works.

I put them in empty booster boxes. You can fit 400 cards per box, and they fit perfectly in the Flat Rate boxes. I've never shipped bulk, but it would be easiest to do it that way IMO.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Wouldn't the rubber band damage the edges though?

No, not in my experience. If you want to be extra careful, you could put toploaders on the tops and bottoms of the stacks, but it isn't really neccesary.
Empty booster boxes is really the best way to go.

I wait until prereleases, and then I asked everyone for their empty boxes. That explains where I got my 8 or so empty Emerging Powers boxes.

When I ship bulk, I make stacks of 10 cards and put them into penny sleeves. They hold nicely, not too packed, not too loose.

Speaking of trading in BULK
has anyone on here sold bulk to troll and toad? Is it worth it?

Or is it better to trade with a beach member?

Kingdra_fan said:
Speaking of trading in BULK
has anyone on here sold bulk to troll and toad? Is it worth it?

Or is it better to trade with a beach member?

Plenty of people trade for bulk, including myself. Some traders give you a better value for your cards, so I'm not sure if it's worth sending to T&T, plus the shipping cost for 1000+ cards.

Back