BW/BW2 Toys R Us Egg Question

arapokemaster

Pokemon Trainer of Light and Darkness
I have seen people on several sites say that they have all 3 secrets toys r us eggs.How did they get all 3.Did you transfer one to each game?Since each egg has a different pokemon would they be considered different events and you can get the wonder cards for all 3 as long as you have room?Does it say congratulation you got Iris's Axew etc or do you have to hatch it to find out what the baby pokemon is ?

OK so for your 1st question yes they transfered them from multiple games or traded for them. For your 2nd question no they are all the same wonder card. And finally 3rd, No you have to hatch it

You can only get one wondercard per game, and each wondercard gives you one of 3 pokemon. You need to trade the eggs, and restart the game and get another eondercard to get more than one.

So I take it that Toys'R'us will have the wondercards and you get them from them? Do they give you more than one? SO to get all the egg's I would need to trade them to another game and get then get the next one I take it? I just cant hatch the egg then get another one can I? I am looking at doing this today or this weekend.

And thank you! I am looking for more people to join to see about finishing off the Eathralink (if its possible)

Proopai said:
So I take it that Toys'R'us will have the wondercards and you get them from them? Yes.

Do they give you more than one? Only one per game

SO to get all the egg's I would need to trade them to another game and get then get the next one I take it? No. You would simply need another game. And since the chances are random, you might not get a new egg.

I just cant hatch the egg then get another one can I? Not in the same game, no.

Answers are in bold.

Thank you that makes more sense and clears up the few questions I had. I have the older games up to Diamond and Perl and now Pokemon Black and White.

So just to clearify you can go to TRU get a egg, trade it to your other B/W, Get another Egg and get a 2nd egg for your original B/W?

No, I thought that was clarified. You would simply use another game, no trading needed/will work.

the cards come in a pack that is $9.99 msrp has 1 Black and White Booster and 2 of the promos.

Back