• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Toxicroak from steam siege with bats and vileplume

Petzz

Aspiring Trainer
250px-454Toxicroak.png

Here is the decklist:

Pokemon
  • 3 croagunk
  • 3 toxicroak
  • 2 spinarak
  • 2 ariados
  • 2 oddish
  • 2 gloom
  • 2 vileplume
  • 2 zubat
  • 2 golbat
  • 2 crobat
Trainers
  • 3 sycamore
  • 4 N
  • 1 lysandre
  • 3 AZ
  • 1 pokemon center lady
  • 4 ultraball
  • 4 levelball
  • 2 vs seeker
  • 4 trainers mail
  • 2 float stone
  • 2 forest of giant plants
  • 2 chaos Tower
Energy
  • 3 fighting energy
  • 3 strong energy

Strategy:
Set up fast with trainers mail, forest og giant plants and N/sycamore. get the pokemons out on the field and itemlock the opponent. Then use the bats to damage the bench while Toxicroak stops the opponent from attacking. AZ picks up the bats or other pokemons stuck in the active spot.

It would be better with some focus sashes in the list, but they will rotate out (crobat and AZ will to but i think they both will be reprinted).

Last edited:
I think you're going to find the deck not consistent enough to get Vileplume out T1. Not to mention a 2-2-2 line and only 2 stadiums, gonna be tough. I like the idea though.

I think you're going to find the deck not consistent enough to get Vileplume out T1. Not to mention a 2-2-2 line and only 2 stadiums, gonna be tough. I like the idea though.
Thanks, i have considered dropping the bats and taking in two gallades and maxies instead, with 1 team flare grunt and another forest of giant plants.
But i think it would be too difficult to get up gallade. Then i need maintenance wich is useless when itemlocked

Maxie and Archie are going to be a lot more difficult to pull off now with Battle Compressor rotating.

Back