• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Toxapex GX Deck

MrFreezeMiser

10° Below
I am trying to figure out a Toxapex GX deck that runs smoothly and am having a little difficulty. Feel free to share your thoughts.

##Pokémon - 21
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 3 Mareanie SUM 62
* 3 Toxapex-GX GRI 57
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Trubbish GRI 50
* 3 Garbodor GRI 51
* 1 Garbodor BKP 57
* 1 Victini GRI 10
* 2 Alolan Diglett SUM 86
* 2 Alolan Dugtrio SUM 87

##Trainer Cards - 27
* 3 Professor Sycamore
* 1 Lillie
* 1 Brigette
* 4 N
* 2 Switch
* 4 Ultra Ball
* 3 Max Elixir
* 3 Field Blower
* 2 Choice Band
* 2 Mount Lanakila
* 2 Guzma

##Energy - 12
* 12 Psychic Energy

Cool idea with the dug-trios to up your opponents retreat cost so poison sticks more often. I would consider playing some sevipers from BUS to up your poison damage or at least play one.

i honestly would not change much except for switching the Mount lanakila with Parallel City to limit your opponents bench space so that Zoroarks can't do as much damage to you. and switching one trashalanche garb for a garbotoxin garb and play at least 3 float stones to switch your pokemon easily and for that ability lock.

Great list though and I might trade for some Toxapexes to build this deck for the memes. :)

Good luck making your deck more consistent.

Back