DPPt/HGSS Tossed Masterball at..?

SinRaven

To which Pokémon did you toss your masterball? A legendary or not?

AR doesnt count:p!

I tossed it at a swarming Beldum in Pearl. I tried to catch some with all kind of pokeballs, but never catched one. Then I got so irritated that I just tossed my masterball and saved before I changed my bind.

Seems it won't be se easy to get that roaming Cresselia.

in pokemon xd gale of darkness(my first pokemon game)i threw it at a kangaskhan(omg stupid right?)well i was new to pokemon then so dont judge me!lol

not to be rude but manhu that makes it sound like what i used it on was a smart choice(im just kidding lunatone is a lot more rare than kanghaskan)

I usually throw the Masterball at the roaming Pokémon... In Platinum, I threw it on Cresselia, and in SoulSilver, I threw it at Latios... The only time I threw the Masterball at a stationary Pokémon was in yellow, on Mewtwo, since there were no roaming Pokémon at the time...

I haven't used mine at all yet. I caught all the legendaries fair and square with countless amounts of Ultra Balls and such. I'm saving it for roaming Pokemon.

I used the Master Ball on roaming legendaries.

lol @ the Beldum capture.

I guess I was really lucky to catch 3 out of 4 of the swarming Beldums in Ultra Balls.

When I first played pokemon, I threw my masterball at a snover in diamond. Then I tried to release it hoping for the ball back. Now I have no masterball AND no snover.

Smooth.

I threw it at Raikou, like a total person. Protip for HGSS players: Save it for Latias or her big broski to save yourself an eternity of torment.

Chimecho3000 said:
I used the Master Ball on roaming legendaries.

lol @ the Beldum capture.

I guess I was really lucky to catch 3 out of 4 of the swarming Beldums in Ultra Balls.

Haha, well I just lost my patience too quick I think. It will now be harder to get the roaming Cresselia, but at least I got a fairly good Metagross now. :p

And the problem with de Beldums was that they kept knocking themselves out with the recoil from Takedown. Too bad I couldn't use my potions on them!

the first time I played I threw it at a pikachu. I thought it was just another pokeball.

When I was younger I tossed my masterball at a ditto. But, i didnt know anything back then so i didnt care.

Threw it at Latios, the Dogs are easier to catch. I'd rather not go all through Kanto trying to get either Lati.

Every master ball I have ever thrown.
Yellow- Zapdos I was obsessed with electric pokemon.
Gold- Snorlax No reason I just did.
Crystal- Suicune - I thought it looked good :).
Sapphire- Kyoga(sp?)- rom.
Ruby- Groudon - rom.
Emerald- Rayquazza - rom.
Firered- Moltres - also rom.
Leaf green- Mewtwo- also rom.
Diamond - I didn't and forgot to transfer it to my Platinum when I restarted it.
Platinum- Giratina- My first pokemon game since Crystal so I was a bit of a noob.
Soul Silver-
First play through- Mewtwo
Second play through- Raikou
And so far that is all Unless you count the Mespirit I "convinced" my brother to catch :D

Back