Toronto Reginels (or at least they are held there)

Giantoshawott

Shining arceus in bw 6. A dream come true.
Who's going? I'm about 4' 6", will be wearing Key west Fl hat, a shirt that either says 'Don't bug me' or 'Dracula'.

Might need to borrow some junk arms.
I'm in Juniors, Have messy hair, Not blonde, not brown, but in beetween. If you are going, please lend me some junk arms, right now i'm using one, and 2 recycles.

I won't be able to come on sunday, :(, because me andd my mom are visitting friends, and we have to take the train back here (Ottawa) on sunday.

Just a little question, if I make it to finals, (Top 8, right?) can I drop out and still get the same amount of winnings as if I was in 8th? Why I say Top eight is beacause I would think Finals is: Quarterfinals, Semifinals, Finals.

See you there, and thanks for lending me some junk arms in advance. :)

I'm not going, but I'm pretty sure that if you make top cut you will be able to play all the rounds (Top 8, 4, and 2) on that Saturday. Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure if you drop you won't get the prizes, but if you scoop to your opponent you'll get the prizes.

Really?

http://www.skyfoxgames.com/tournaments/skyfox-events/viewevent/49-pokemon-regional-championships-2012-tcg.html Here it says otherwise.

At the Regionals in fall in Fort Wayne, the Juniors and Seniors finished all of their rounds that Saturday whereas the Masters played some Top Cut (I think to Top 8 or something) and then they finished the rest Sunday.

That's how it should be done. If you know the organizer's email, you should email him/her and ask them how they are going to do it. I guess it's really up to the TO if they want it done Saturday or Sunday. (This is only Top Cut though, the Swiss rounds should finish Saturday)

Just saying my pack pulls:
1. Mewtwo EX (Selling to my friend for $60, since we share, just trying to get some cash :))
2. Shiny Chandelure (Like, 1:6 chance, it was 18 packs)
3. Reshi EX FA (Trade fauter for getting catchers, which I need! (already arranged a trade though))
Some other nice stuff. My friend (Same as above) Want's cincinno Holo for a Random reciever and a ultra ball. 'Deal,' I say. Wow, he honestly thinks that is good. :p Anyways, Cincinno might see some play in BW on, but problably not. Still thinking of Legit Bw-on decks, but all will be here. Don't know if this is advertising, because it is just my blog. All scans, except self made ones, are property of Pokebeach. Tha's just my blog if you are Bw-on fan like me. Honestly, read the first post, and you will understand why it is called what it is.

Yeah, I went 4-2, barely missed cut. Way better than my other tournament (cities) which was 0-2.

Back