• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Tool Drop Reborn

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon - 14

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 3 Sigilyph PLB 41
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Trubbish PLS 65
* 4 Garbodor GRI 51

Trainer Cards - 37

* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 N PR-BLW BW100
* 2 Eco Arm AOR 71
* 3 Dimension Valley PHF 93
* 4 Professor Juniper PLB 84
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 2 Rescue Scarf DRX 115
* 2 Level Ball AOR 76
* 1 Head Ringer Team Flare Hyper Gear PHF 97
* 4 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Ultra Ball FAC 113
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Life Dew PLF 107
* 1 Teammates PRC 141

Energy - 9

* 9 Psychic Energy

This is the list I'm working from right now. Bringing tool drop back seemed like an obvious choice with the new garb card. If they try to play slow, I play fast and tool drop them to death, if they play fast, I can do the trade game with Garbodor. People rarely play megaphone anymore with the advent of field blower.

I don't have a lot of experience with the old archetype but does anyone have comments on my numbers? The tool /consistency balance is something I have trouble with in particular.

As far as matchups, trev item lock is pretty bad, toad is kind of workable depending on how deep they need to dig to get a DCE.

Back