Writing Togeshroob's Shroob Story

RE: Last poster wins!

Wait, hold on a sec, who's Zess T? What game was (he? she? it?) in? The reason I want to know is because I can't remember that name from any Mario game I've played.

Zess T. was the cook that lived in Rougeport in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.  She is an old lady.

Also, I edited it to make it a little easier to read.

Definatly easier to read now, good call.
And thanks for explaining who she is as I have never played Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (actually, I haven't played either of them).
When are you going to add more to the story?

I am eagerly awaiting the next part of the story, so post it up when ever you can.

Here is another part of the story!  

I was at one of the Shroob's Shroob Scheming Conventions, where they discuss new plans to take over things, etc. It took place in the Shroob Mother Ship while it was flying. Princess Shroob was fixing to announce the purpose of the Last Poster Wins game to the audience, and I was very curious. She was sitting at the end of the table drinking....um..er.....coffee (I guess) and just beginning to speak about her plan, when one of the little Shroob Underlings said, " Why don't we just give up all of this and live peaceful lives with Mario, and er....what's his face greenie in the nice and peaceful Mushroom Kingdom? I'm tired of all this going around and conquering!" Well, you can imagine what happened. Everyone at the table gasped and stared at the little Shroob with menacing gleams in their eyes. Princess Shroob turned bright red, and her body was shaking out of furious, uncontrolable anger. Then she slowly rose out of her floating chair/throne thing, as all the other Shroobs besides the one she was after quickly hid under the table for cover. In her hand she was holding her.....um...coffee mug. She crushed the mug in her hands out of sheer anger, then she kept slowly advancing towards the cowering Shroob that had defied her. When she was within inches of the Shroob, she suddenly lashed out with one of her clawed arms and sliced that little Shroob's face (I will spare you of all the gory details that should go here.). The Shroob just lie on the floor, dead. Princess Shroob then grabbed the body between her pincer claw things, squeezed it extremely hard, then slowly brought it to her mouth, when a "Shroob" threw itself into her, sending her flying into one of the windows of the Mother Ship.  The window shattered on impact, and Princess Shroob went hurdling through the air, out of the Mother Ship, and down, down to the ground.  It had happened so fast, that nobody had had any time to do anything.  The "Shroob" that rammed Princess Shroob just sat there, apparently lost in thought, until a Shroob that was loyal the the Princess, sliced him with it's claws, only to reveal a white head with red dots, not a purple head with white dots.  I just stood there in awe as I realized what it was. This "Shroob", was a Toad spy!  One of the Shroobs in higher ranks, schreeched something very loud, and then a horde of Shroids came swarming down a nearby staircase.  They went right for the Toad.   The Toad was curled up in a little ball, cowering in fear, as the Shroids quickly advanced towards it.....(scene change now.)

.....Meanwhile, down on the grounds of Rougeport (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (They had been flying over that area in the Mushroom Kingdom at the time)) Princess Shroob just lie there in a heap, unconscious (I cannot give you much info during this part, due to the fact that I wasn't there, and I had to ask eyewitnesses for the info.).  Zess T. happened to be on her morning stroll when she came upon Princess Shroob, so she quickly took her inside, before all those "nasty rouges" get the Princess.  Zess T. then cooked up a Life Shroom and fed it to Princess Shroob, which made her immediatly snap up.  Princess Shroob looked around, stood up, and observed Zess T's Mushroomish shape and Toadish design with a confused look in her eyes, when it all came  back to her.  The Shroob that knocked her out of the ship!  (at this time, she didn't know about the Toad spy)  She had to get that Shroob!  Princess Shroob walked out of Zess T.'s house without a "thank you" or anything.  She didn't care.  All that she cared about was totally obliterating that puny, lowly, unworthy, undeserving, traitor of a Shroob.....(another scene change now)

......The Shroids arrived in front of the Toad with a big boom.  They went in for the kill, as the Toad screamed, "Mariooooooooo!!!"  Suddenly, the same Shroob that called the Shroids, schreeched, "@%&$(#@"=!   (HALT!)", and then said, "(^#@$(@^&$@, @^$(%(#$?  )03*@* $($($($!    (You mean him, puny Toad?), as he gestured to a door that had just opened.  Slowly, a figure walked out of the dark doorway, and into the room.  The Toad spy gasped in sheer astonishment, and sheer horror as he realized what he was looking at.....(scene change)

......Meanwhile, Princess Shroob had managed to forge her way into the Boggly Woods (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (PMTYD)).  She knew the course that the Mother Ship was to go on, so she figured that if she followed it, she would eventually meet up with the rest of the Shroobs.  Luckily, well, for her anyways, she knew most areas in the universe, so it shouldn't be too hard.  All that the had to do is get to Flopside (Super Paper Mario (SPM)), steal a Pure Heart (SPM), put it in a Heart Pillar to open one of the Doors to a another dimension.  She just had to find the one that would send her to Outer Space (SPM).  Well, she just kept on trucking through the woods when suddenly, she was thrown back.  The three Shadow Sirens (PMTYD) slowly arose out of the ground to meet her, all the while cackling crazily.  "The new Sir Grodus requires the assistence of someone with power," they wheezed. "We've been waiting for someone like you so we can kidnap them and take them to the Great Tree for Sir Grodus's using."

Princess Shroob said, "*#%^!)%^%&#)^($#$%!  )Q)^@$95&(*!#!)^?!    (I thought you freaks decided to become good in the end of PMTYD.  And wasn't Grodus zapped to nothing but a head?)

"Good?  Hah!  We scoff at good!  Oh, and that's what we mean by the new Grodus! (insert wild and uncontrolable cackling here.)  What in the world did you mean by Paper Mario the Thousand-Year Door?"

"L(^@#)&^&_#(    (Ummm.....nothing.)"

"Well, come on girls!  Let's grab her!"...(scene change)

....."M-M-M-ario?"  The Toad managed to mutter. "It couldn't be!"  The Toad was horrified by the terribly creepy and unexpected figure that stood before him.  The purple hat with an "SM" on it, the purplish pinkish gelatin-like mustache, the red and black eyes, the purple body with white dots covering it.

")@$(%^!)_(^&$@%)(!!  A^(#_Q)^&@))!&%&    (We call him "Shroobario" actually.  We've been working on him ever since the Mushroom Kingdom conquering attempt!)", said the high-up Shroob.   $)%($&@!  (That is something I don't even know.)  Now Shroobario marched towards the Toad, his face emotion-less, and his eyes uncaring.....

Well, that's it for now!  This is getting pretty long!

On side note, Shroobario is off of some random Mario RPG on the computer I read once.  It's pretty good!   Here is the link to it if you want to read it sometime: Click me if you want to read something while your waiting for another part of my story!

Togeshroob, the story is getting really good. Please post more of your story ASAP. I'll read the other thing later.

Here is another part of the story!

I was at one of the Shroob's Shroob Scheming Conventions, where they discuss new plans to take over things, etc. It took place in the Shroob Mother Ship while it was flying. Princess Shroob was fixing to announce the purpose of the Last Poster Wins game to the audience, and I was very curious. She was sitting at the end of the table drinking....um..er.....coffee (I guess) and just beginning to speak about her plan, when one of the little Shroob Underlings said, "Why don't we just give up all of this and live peaceful lives with Mario, and er....what's his face greenie in the nice and peaceful Mushroom Kingdom? I'm tired of all this going around and conquering!" Well, you can imagine what happened. Everyone at the table gasped and stared at the little Shroob with menacing gleams in their eyes. Princess Shroob turned bright red, and her body was shaking out of furious, uncontrolable anger. Then she slowly rose out of her floating chair/throne thing, as all the other Shroobs besides the one she was after quickly hid under the table for cover. In her hand she was holding her.....um...coffee mug. She crushed the mug in her hands out of sheer anger, then she kept slowly advancing towards the cowering Shroob that had defied her. When she was within inches of the Shroob, she suddenly lashed out with one of her clawed arms and sliced that little Shroob's face (I will spare you of all the gory details that should go here.). The Shroob just lie on the floor, dead. Princess Shroob then grabbed the body between her pincer claw things, squeezed it extremely hard, then slowly brought it to her mouth, when a "Shroob" threw itself into her, sending her flying into one of the windows of the Mother Ship. The window shattered on impact, and Princess Shroob went hurdling through the air, out of the Mother Ship, and down, down to the ground. It had happened so fast, that nobody had had any time to do anything. The "Shroob" that rammed Princess Shroob just sat there, apparently lost in thought, until a Shroob that was loyal the the Princess, sliced him with it's claws, only to reveal a white head with red dots, not a purple head with white dots. I just stood there in awe as I realized what it was. This "Shroob", was a Toad spy! One of the Shroobs in higher ranks, schreeched something very loud, and then a horde of Shroids came swarming down a nearby staircase. They went right for the Toad. The Toad was curled up in a little ball, cowering in fear, as the Shroids quickly advanced towards it.....(scene change now.)

.....Meanwhile, down on the grounds of Rougeport (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (They had been flying over that area in the Mushroom Kingdom at the time)) Princess Shroob just lie there in a heap, unconscious (I cannot give you much info during this part, due to the fact that I wasn't there, and I had to ask eyewitnesses for the info.). Zess T. happened to be on her morning stroll when she came upon Princess Shroob, so she quickly took her inside, before all those "nasty rouges" get the Princess. Zess T. then cooked up a Life Shroom and fed it to Princess Shroob, which made her immediatly snap up. Princess Shroob looked around, stood up, and observed Zess T's Mushroomish shape and Toadish design with a confused look in her eyes, when it all came back to her. The Shroob that knocked her out of the ship! (at this time, she didn't know about the Toad spy) She had to get that Shroob! Princess Shroob walked out of Zess T.'s house without a "thank you" or anything. She didn't care. All that she cared about was totally obliterating that puny, lowly, unworthy, undeserving, traitor of a Shroob.....(another scene change now)

......The Shroids arrived in front of the Toad with a big boom. They went in for the kill, as the Toad screamed, "Mariooooooooo!!!" Suddenly, the same Shroob that called the Shroids, schreeched, "@%&$(#@"=!?? (HALT!)", and then said, "(^#@$(@^&$@, @^$(%(#$?)03*@* $($($($!??(You mean him, puny Toad?), as he gestured to a door that had just opened. Slowly, a figure walked out of the dark doorway, and into the room. The Toad spy gasped in sheer astonishment, and sheer horror as he realized what he was looking at.....(scene change)

......Meanwhile, Princess Shroob had managed to forge her way into the Boggly Woods (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (PMTYD)). She knew the course that the Mother Ship was to go on, so she figured that if she followed it, she would eventually meet up with the rest of the Shroobs. Luckily, well, for her anyways, she knew most areas in the universe, so it shouldn't be too hard. All that the had to do is get to Flopside (Super Paper Mario (SPM)), steal a Pure Heart (SPM), put it in a Heart Pillar to open one of the Doors to a another dimension. She just had to find the one that would send her to Outer Space (SPM). Well, she just kept on trucking through the woods when suddenly, she was thrown back. The three Shadow Sirens (PMTYD) slowly arose out of the ground to meet her, all the while cackling crazily. "The new Sir Grodus requires the assistence of someone with power," they wheezed. "We've been waiting for someone like you so we can kidnap them and take them to the Great Tree for Sir Grodus's using."

Princess Shroob said, "*#%^!)%^%&#)^($#$%!??)Q)^@$95&(*!#!)^?!?(I thought you freaks decided to become good in the end of PMTYD. And wasn't Grodus zapped to nothing but a head?)

"Good? Hah! We scoff at good! Oh, and that's what we mean by the new Grodus! (insert wild and uncontrolable cackling here.) What in the world did you mean by Paper Mario the Thousand-Year Door?"

"L(^@#)&^&_#(?? (Ummm.....nothing.)"

"Well, come on girls! Let's grab her!"...(scene change)

....."M-M-M-ario?" The Toad managed to mutter. "It couldn't be!" The Toad was horrified by the terribly creepy and unexpected figure that stood before him. The purple hat with an "SM" on it, the purplish pinkish gelatin-like mustache, the red and black eyes, the purple body with white dots covering it.

")@$(%^!)_(^&$@%)(!!??A^(#_Q)^&@))!&%&?? (We call him "Shroobario" actually.??We've been working on him ever since the Mushroom Kingdom conquering attempt!)", said the high-up Shroob.?? $)%($&@!??(That is something I don't even know.) Now Shroobario marched towards the Toad, his face emotion-less, and his eyes uncaring.....(scence change)

......Princess Shroob quickly charged up an energy ball thing and shot it at Bedlum (the leader of the Shadow Sirens). Then she charged another one, then another, then another, and shot each sister down one by one. Princess Shroob then schreeched, ")^@%%!^(@&!!!!?? (Hah! Pitiful things. Now.....I've got to find that Pure Heart)...

"Mario, I feel something powerful.......It's the Pure Heart. It should be ahead......Yes, it's in the Great Tree...I know it...." said a tiny voice. "Let's-a-go!" said a voice all too familiar to Princess Shroob.

Princess Shroob whirled around to see Mario standing there along with a Pixl.?? J()Q!*^&!#)*(%&)U@)))!3456135(*$^)@&^)^&(^*&??!!?? (What?! That's Mario and Tippi! What are they doing here? I thought Tippi left, and I thought Mario had saved the world already? Why does he need a Pure Heart then? Ugh...It's been a while since I played SPM......and where is the Great Tree? I used to know, but it's been a while since I played PMTYD too.....I know! I'll just secretly follow Mario and Tippi to the Great Tree, and then nab the Pure Heart before them!)

Mario and Tippi started their journey to the Great Tree, now with Princess Shroob secretly trailing behind.....(scene change)

......Shroobario arrived in front of the Toad along with the Shroids and shreeched something that I couldn't comprehend. The Shroob Mother Ship was now over Fort Francis and the Bitlands. Shroobario launched out a claw to the Toad, when the the Toad smiled slightly, and a mischeivious glint appeared in his eyes. The Toad reached out and grabbed the incoming claw, swung Shroobario to the ground, leaped on top of him/it, looked at the astonished Shroobs, and said, "I'm a spy, remember?. At this the Toad dug into his pocket and pulled out one of those things that shoot out and latch to something and pull you to it, then shot it at the door where Shroobario entered. "See ya!" He said as he flew through the door. He entered the darkness without any hesitation, then he pulled out a flashlight as he was running. Astonishment swept him up when he saw what the flashlight illuminated. There was a test tube, with a grayish figure of Princess Peach inside that was slowly turning purple. Across from that, he saw a Luigi figure, and Yoshi figure, and several others. "These aren't the real Mario guys! These are just clones!" The Toad realized.

@)$(^&!#)(^@$)^(*_)&^)@!#^)@$%&_w%^?? (Yes, they're clones. We've been working on them for quite sometime......Little Toad, you know, there's no where to run now.)

The Toad whirled around to see the Shroobs standing in the doorway as they flipped on the lights. "You're terrible, terrible creatures!" He yelled. "How could you do this?!" He then looked around and saw something even more terrible. This room was a dead end. The only way out was the way that the Shroobs were.??The Toad slowly realized with horror, that he might be the next one in those test tubes.....

I made all the Shroob speech in purple, so it would be easier to understand.
Well, that's all for now.

Superb, I must say, and I can't wait for the next gripping installment.

Actually, I'd like to know how he managed to get the idea for the story, as well as how long it's taken to write.

Jigglypuff13!!!!  Look at the top right corner of your avatar!!!  It's Princess Shroob!!  That is VERY EXTREMELY scary.....I just now noticed it........Anyways, I came up with the story idea off the top of my head.  And, yes, it's taken me a while.

Anyways, here is another part of my story!

I was at one of the Shroob's Shroob Scheming Conventions, where they discuss new plans to take over things, etc. It took place in the Shroob Mother Ship while it was flying. Princess Shroob was fixing to announce the purpose of the Last Poster Wins game to the audience, and I was very curious. She was sitting at the end of the table drinking....um..er.....coffee (I guess) and just beginning to speak about her plan, when one of the little Shroob Underlings said, "Why don't we just give up all of this and live peaceful lives with Mario, and er....what's his face greenie in the nice and peaceful Mushroom Kingdom? I'm tired of all this going around and conquering!" Well, you can imagine what happened. Everyone at the table gasped and stared at the little Shroob with menacing gleams in their eyes. Princess Shroob turned bright red, and her body was shaking out of furious, uncontrolable anger. Then she slowly rose out of her floating chair/throne thing, as all the other Shroobs besides the one she was after quickly hid under the table for cover. In her hand she was holding her.....um...coffee mug. She crushed the mug in her hands out of sheer anger, then she kept slowly advancing towards the cowering Shroob that had defied her. When she was within inches of the Shroob, she suddenly lashed out with one of her clawed arms and sliced that little Shroob's face (I will spare you of all the gory details that should go here.). The Shroob just lie on the floor, dead. Princess Shroob then grabbed the body between her pincer claw things, squeezed it extremely hard, then slowly brought it to her mouth, when a "Shroob" threw itself into her, sending her flying into one of the windows of the Mother Ship. The window shattered on impact, and Princess Shroob went hurdling through the air, out of the Mother Ship, and down, down to the ground. It had happened so fast, that nobody had had any time to do anything. The "Shroob" that rammed Princess Shroob just sat there, apparently lost in thought, until a Shroob that was loyal the the Princess, sliced him with it's claws, only to reveal a white head with red dots, not a purple head with white dots. I just stood there in awe as I realized what it was. This "Shroob", was a Toad spy! One of the Shroobs in higher ranks, schreeched something very loud, and then a horde of Shroids came swarming down a nearby staircase. They went right for the Toad. The Toad was curled up in a little ball, cowering in fear, as the Shroids quickly advanced towards it.....(scene change now.)

.....Meanwhile, down on the grounds of Rougeport (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (They had been flying over that area in the Mushroom Kingdom at the time)) Princess Shroob just lie there in a heap, unconscious (I cannot give you much info during this part, due to the fact that I wasn't there, and I had to ask eyewitnesses for the info.). Zess T. happened to be on her morning stroll when she came upon Princess Shroob, so she quickly took her inside, before all those "nasty rouges" get the Princess. Zess T. then cooked up a Life Shroom and fed it to Princess Shroob, which made her immediatly snap up. Princess Shroob looked around, stood up, and observed Zess T's Mushroomish shape and Toadish design with a confused look in her eyes, when it all came back to her. The Shroob that knocked her out of the ship! (at this time, she didn't know about the Toad spy) She had to get that Shroob! Princess Shroob walked out of Zess T.'s house without a "thank you" or anything. She didn't care. All that she cared about was totally obliterating that puny, lowly, unworthy, undeserving, traitor of a Shroob.....(another scene change now)

......The Shroids arrived in front of the Toad with a big boom. They went in for the kill, as the Toad screamed, "Mariooooooooo!!!" Suddenly, the same Shroob that called the Shroids, schreeched, "@%&$(#@"=!?? (HALT!)", and then said, "(^#@$(@^&$@, @^$(%(#$?)03*@* $($($($!??(You mean him, puny Toad?), as he gestured to a door that had just opened. Slowly, a figure walked out of the dark doorway, and into the room. The Toad spy gasped in sheer astonishment, and sheer horror as he realized what he was looking at.....(scene change)

......Meanwhile, Princess Shroob had managed to forge her way into the Boggly Woods (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (PMTYD)). She knew the course that the Mother Ship was to go on, so she figured that if she followed it, she would eventually meet up with the rest of the Shroobs. Luckily, well, for her anyways, she knew most areas in the universe, so it shouldn't be too hard. All that the had to do is get to Flopside (Super Paper Mario (SPM)), steal a Pure Heart (SPM), put it in a Heart Pillar to open one of the Doors to a another dimension. She just had to find the one that would send her to Outer Space (SPM). Well, she just kept on trucking through the woods when suddenly, she was thrown back. The three Shadow Sirens (PMTYD) slowly arose out of the ground to meet her, all the while cackling crazily. "The new Sir Grodus requires the assistence of someone with power," they wheezed. "We've been waiting for someone like you so we can kidnap them and take them to the Great Tree for Sir Grodus's using."

Princess Shroob said, "*#%^!)%^%&#)^($#$%!??)Q)^@$95&(*!#!)^?!?(I thought you freaks decided to become good in the end of PMTYD. And wasn't Grodus zapped to nothing but a head?)

"Good? Hah! We scoff at good! Oh, and that's what we mean by the new Grodus! (insert wild and uncontrolable cackling here.) What in the world did you mean by Paper Mario the Thousand-Year Door?"

....."M-M-M-ario?" The Toad managed to mutter. "It couldn't be!" The Toad was horrified by the terribly creepy and unexpected figure that stood before him. The purple hat with an "SM" on it, the purplish pinkish gelatin-like mustache, the red and black eyes, the purple body with white dots covering it.

")@$(%^!)_(^&$@%)(!!??A^(#_Q)^&@))!&%&?? (We call him "Shroobario" actually.??We've been working on him ever since the Mushroom Kingdom conquering attempt!)", said the high-up Shroob.  $)%($&@!??(That is something I don't even know.) Now Shroobario marched towards the Toad, his face emotion-less, and his eyes uncaring.....(scence change)

......Princess Shroob quickly charged up an energy ball thing and shot it at Bedlum (the leader of the Shadow Sirens). Then she charged another one, then another, then another, and shot each sister down one by one. Princess Shroob then schreeched, ")^@%%!^(@&!!!!?? (Hah! Pitiful things. Now.....I've got to find that Pure Heart)...

"Mario, I feel something powerful.......It's the Pure Heart. It should be ahead......Yes, it's in the Great Tree...I know it...." said a tiny voice. "Let's-a-go!" said a voice all too familiar to Princess Shroob.

Princess Shroob whirled around to see Mario standing there along with a Pixl.   J()Q!*^&!#)*(%&U@)))!3456135(*$^)@&^)^&(^*&??!!?? (What?! That's Mario and Tippi! What are they doing here? I thought Tippi left, and I thought Mario had saved the world already? Why does he need a Pure Heart then? Ugh...It's been a while since I played SPM......and where is the Great Tree? I used to know, but it's been a while since I played PMTYD too.....I know! I'll just secretly follow Mario and Tippi to the Great Tree, and then nab the Pure Heart before them!)

Mario and Tippi started their journey to the Great Tree, now with Princess Shroob secretly trailing behind.....(scene change)

......Shroobario arrived in front of the Toad along with the Shroids and shreeched something that I couldn't comprehend. The Shroob Mother Ship was now over Fort Francis and the Bitlands. Shroobario launched out a claw to the Toad, when the the Toad smiled slightly, and a mischeivious glint appeared in his eyes. The Toad reached out and grabbed the incoming claw, swung Shroobario to the ground, leaped on top of him/it, looked at the astonished Shroobs, and said, "I'm a spy, remember?. At this the Toad dug into his pocket and pulled out one of those things that shoot out and latch to something and pull you to it, then shot it at the door where Shroobario entered. "See ya!" He said as he flew through the door. He entered the darkness without any hesitation, then he pulled out a flashlight as he was running. Astonishment swept him up when he saw what the flashlight illuminated. There was a test tube, with a grayish figure of Princess Peach inside that was slowly turning purple. Across from that, he saw a Luigi figure, and Yoshi figure, and several others. "These aren't the real Mario guys! These are just clones!" The Toad realized.

@)$(^&!#)(^@$)^(*_)&^)@!#^)@$%&_w%^?? (Yes, they're clones. We've been working on them for quite sometime......Little Toad, you know, there's no where to run now.)

The Toad whirled around to see the Shroobs standing in the doorway as they flipped on the lights. "You're terrible, terrible creatures!" He yelled. "How could you do this?!" He then looked around and saw something even more terrible. This room was a dead end. The only way out was the way that the Shroobs were.  The Toad slowly realized with horror, that he might be the next one in those test tubes.....(scene change)

.....Princess Shroob couldn't stand it.  $@_%*_^(&_!#*%_#^$((@^$!     (Every little enemy you see, you have to battle it.) She said in a mocking voice.  She wished she could just shoot the enemies down with her energy ball things, but that would reveal her.....Well, at least she was getting closer.

Finally, the Great Tree started to appear on the horizon, and by this time Princess Shroob was extremely agitated.  When she saw the tree, though, she calmed down.  @)$(^&!#)(^*!$+)*_%&P97-39785-__($*^@$(&^$^(*^!!!   (Yes, finally!  Now to dupe these dopes.....wait...I forgot the way through the Great Tree......Ugh, I really need to play PMTYD more often.....I'll just follow them somemore....)

A Pirahna Plant the makes people go to sleep was next on Mario's enemy list.  Mario jumped on it, only to get spiked in the foot.  Princess Shroob couldn't help but laugh.  Now the Pirahna Plant spewed out it's sleep gas, which enfulged Mario and Tippi, making them go to sleep.  The Pirahna Plant moved in for it's next meal.

()^*&!@)$%^&#^!^($%*...   (If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself....) Princess Shroob muttered to herself.  As much as she'd love to see Mario being devoured by the Pirahna Plant, she needed him to lead her to the Pure Heart. She charged up an energy ball, and shot it a the Pirahna Plant, destroying it.  Now she shot one at Mario to wake him up.

"Oh?"  Mario said.  "Come on, Mario.  We must make it to the Great Tree, and get the Pure Heart....", said Tippi.

So they continued their journey, with Princess Shroob trailing close behind, the Great Tree trailing close ahead, and a mysterious, and rather clumsy creature following them all....

Sorry, I don't have the time to add more, as I have been watching the Pokemon marathon all day.  I promise that I will post a lot more tomorrow.

Don't worry about it, the story is getting great.
Also, about my avatar, I never really noticed that before, but all it is is a collection of random white specs that make it look like Princess Shroob. Still a little scary though. Maybe she is real?
Actually, forget I even typed that as that is a stupid idea.

togepi said:
Wow. Anyway,good story.When are going to write more of it?

Right now.

......The Shroids arrived in front of the Toad with a big boom. They went in for the kill, as the Toad screamed, "Mariooooooooo!!!" Suddenly, the same Shroob that called the Shroids, schreeched, "@%&$(#@"=!?? (HALT!)", and then said, "(^#@$(@^&$@, @^$(%(#$?)03*@* $($($($!?? (You mean him, puny Toad?), as he gestured to a door that had just opened. Slowly, a figure walked out of the dark doorway, and into the room. The Toad spy gasped in sheer astonishment, and sheer horror as he realized what he was looking at.....(scene change)

Princess Shroob said, "*#%^!)%^%&#)^($#$%!??)Q)^@$95&(*!#!)^?!? (I thought you freaks decided to become good in the end of PMTYD. And wasn't Grodus zapped to nothing but a head?)

")@$(%^!)_(^&$@%)(!!??A^(#_Q)^&@))!&%&?? (We call him "Shroobario" actually. We've been working on him ever since the Mushroom Kingdom conquering attempt!)", said the high-up Shroob.  $)%($&@!?? (That is something I don't even know.) Now Shroobario marched towards the Toad, his face emotion-less, and his eyes uncaring.....(scence change)

......Princess Shroob quickly charged up an energy ball thing and shot it at Bedlum (the leader of the Shadow Sirens). Then she charged another one, then another, then another, and shot each sister down one by one. Princess Shroob then schreeched, ")^@%%!^(@&!!!!?? (Hah! Pitiful things. Now.....I've got to find that Pure Heart)

Princess Shroob whirled around to see Mario standing there along with a Pixl.   J()Q!*^&!#)*(%&U@)))!3456135(*$^)@&^)^&(^*&??!!?? (What?! That's Mario and Tippi! What are they doing here? I thought Tippi left, and I thought Mario had saved the world already? Why does he need a Pure Heart then? Ugh...It's been a while since I played SPM......and where is the Great Tree? I used to know, but it's been a while since I played PMTYD too.....I know! I'll just secretly follow Mario and Tippi to the Great Tree, and then nab the Pure Heart before them!)

The Toad whirled around to see the Shroobs standing in the doorway as they flipped on the lights. "You're terrible, terrible creatures!" He yelled. "How could you do this?!" He then looked around and saw something even more terrible. This room was a dead end. The only way out was the way that the Shroobs were.  The Toad slowly realized with horror, that he might be the next one in those test tubes.....(scene change)

.....Princess Shroob couldn't stand it.  $@_%*_^(&_!#*%_#^$((@^$!    (Every little enemy you see, you have to battle it.) She said in a mocking voice.  She wished she could just shoot the enemies down with her energy ball things, but that would reveal her.....Well, at least she was getting closer.

Finally, the Great Tree started to appear on the horizon, and by this time Princess Shroob was extremely agitated.  When she saw the tree, though, she calmed down.  @)$(^&!#)(^*!$+)*_%&P97-39785-__($*^@$(&^$^(*^!!!   (Yes, finally!  Now to dupe these dopes.....wait...I forgot the way through the Great Tree......Ugh, I really need to play PMTYD more often.....I'll just follow them somemore....)

A Pirahna Plant the makes people go to sleep was next on Mario's enemy list.  Mario jumped on it, only to get spiked in the foot.  Princess Shroob couldn't help but laugh.  Now the Pirahna Plant spewed out it's sleep gas, which enfulged Mario and Tippi, making them go to sleep.  The Pirahna Plant moved in for it's next meal.

()^*&!@)$%^&#^!^($%*...   (If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself....) Princess Shroob muttered to herself.  As much as she'd love to see Mario being devoured by the Pirahna Plant, she needed him to lead her to the Pure Heart. She charged up an energy ball, and shot it a the Pirahna Plant, destroying it.  Now she shot one at Mario to wake him up.

"Oh?"  Mario said.  "Come on, Mario.  We must make it to the Great Tree, and get the Pure Heart....", said Tippi.

So they continued their journey, with Princess Shroob trailing close behind, the Great Tree trailing close ahead, and a mysterious, and rather clumsy creature following them all....

...."You...you wouldn't." The Toad managed to wheeze, referring to the tubes, all the while knowing that they would.

")!$^%!*#$&%)!#&^!#)(!*%^!#%)^&!#$@)^!)^(&!#)^_!&  (Of course we would.  You really don't get anything, do you.  This is the true purpose of the Last Poster Wins Game!  Soon, we will gain control of your puny kingdom.)" The high up Shroob said, "!@)$^*!&#)(^&#_(%^!)#*_!$(&^!)#(%*!#$^ )!($&^(#%!!)^($&!^!)($^!_#$^@ Now....as for what we'll do with you.....well, I guess we should wait until Princess Shroob gets back, after all you knocked her out, and trust me, she'll find her way back.  Well, I guess we could put you through some mild torture.  That probably wouldn't be enough.....to kill you.  So, yes.  That's what we'll do.  Guardian Shroobs!  Sieze this intruder!"

"No!  I wont let you!", said the Toad, pulling out a bucket of baby tears.  "Ha!  I know that you Shroobs' weakness is Baby tears!"  The Toad threw some baby tears on the high up Shroob, which did absolutely nothing aside from annoying it.

")!^!)(#%&*)_(&^_!$*%(!#^_!#&*)($_@(&%9)!#6)A&*_$@  (Foolish, foolish Toad.  Shroobs don't have a weakness to baby tears.  All that it does is disolve Shroob Matter, becuase it doesn't have properties of a normal Shroob life-form.  Shroob Matter is inaminate.  Think about it, did you ever see an actual Shroob die by baby tears?  No.  You saw Shroob Matter disolve by baby tears.  Us Shroobs were fine.  Your kingdom thinks they can win with baby tears?!  Hah!  Now, grab him!)".....(scene change)

......Mario arrived in front of the Great Tree. "We've made it, Mario", said Tippi, "Now we have to make it through." They walked to the front door, and to their suprise, it was open.

"Marty-O! It's been a long time!", said a small, hushed voice from behind a rock. The Elder Puni (PMTYD) looked around to make sure he wasn't being watched, then slithered over to "Marty-O".

"Why are you so quiet? I thought this tree was inhabited by hundreds of Puni? Where is everyone?", said Tippi.

"Quiet!!" The Elder Puni said in a loud, crisp whisper. "Marty-O, they're back. The creepy X alien things. They've come in search of some thing they call a Pure Heart."

"Oh!" said Mario

"Last time they were here for the Crystal Star. I have no idea what a Pure Heart is, though."

)!$(^&!_#$%(*#&_#!^ (Pure Heart. Bingo. Creepy X alien things? Must be the X-nauts. The Shadow Sirens did say something about Sir Grodus being here at the Great Tree...Ugh, I hated those things from PMTYD....)" said Princess Shroob from outside the Great Tree. She was peering in by the doorway. Then, out of the haze came the mysterious stalking creature, approaching Princess Shroob, ever so slowly.....

Well, that's all for now!

Back