Tin Cards

capt.penguin

:p
Well it looks to me that people get better cards in tins than just buying booster packs what have u guys pulled from these tins.

I got the Darkrai tin yesterday. It was the 1st time I got SW. Yay, my first SW pack had Entei :D

Not much good other than that. I got another Blaziken from GE...thats about it. Also got an Electrode and reverse-holo Jynx from my SW.

*EDIT* My first DP tin was Infernape(inly have 2 DP tins) I pulled an Infernape Lv X from that. That plus the promo Infernape Lv X. :D

No, they're practically the same. No difference. But through experience...

1} My bro bought a celebi ex POP tin and pulled a flygon ex d and a metagross ex.
2} He also bought a plusle/minun trainer kit and pulled a charizard ex from the free FRLG booster. My first ex!

Those two incidences left me with doubts ever since.

Most of the LvXs that I've pulled have been from tins. An example of this is last week when I bought two Darkrai tins. The first tin I pulled a Lucario LvX from the mysterious treasures pack. In the second tin I go a Gardevoir LvX and a Dialga LvX from their respective sets. Most of the other rares I pulled were also good such as the GE claydol, SW Wevile, etc. Unfortunately, I only pulled three trainers so I guess it almost ballanced out. I also pulled an Electivire LvX out of a Lucario tin a couple months ago. I guess in my case I just get luckier with tins. However, this is probably just luck.The odds might be different for tins, though. Once in a Lucario tin, two of the packs I got had the exact same commons, rares, and reverse holos in the exact same orders, the only difference was the uncommons. It was weird, lining up the packs in the order that they came in: "Gibble, Gibble, larvitar, larvitar" and so on.

Well, for the Spring 07 tins, me and my brother both got tins, and I found 1 ex in mine. My brother traded one of his packs for mine, and I pulled an ex in the one I got from him.

But, when Fall 07 tins came out, I got one and pulled nothin' but junk! What made it worse was that my friend bought a Fall 07 Tin and got a Lv. X in it.

As for Spring 08 tins, I have yet to get one.

I have found the same to be true in Blisters. I once bought 5 of the Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon Blisters about a year ago, and each Blister had an EX (I got 6 EX's, one Blister had two EX's).
As for tins, I have pulled a few good cards from tins, but nothing earth shaking. I'm trying to grab a Palkia Lv.X tin, so hopefully that will yield results.

I've only bought two tins (Torterra and Lucario), but I did get an Empoleon Lv.X from the Torterra. My brother pulled a whole mess of holos and RH rares from his Infernape tin. He also bought me a blister pack for Christmas, and I pulled Torterra. Next DP pack I got another Torterra. Too bad I traded him my tin Torterra and some other cards for a pack Lucario. I'll post the results I get from Dakrai and Dialga when I get them.

I've bought 2 tins just for the Empoleon Lv. X. The second one I bought had some O.K. cards that help complete some lines and a Shiftry that was bent *gasp* what are those people doing in those sweathouses lol?

Also, do we know for sure that there isn't lead in our cards?

I have Gotten:

Alakazam
Electivire
Meganium
Infernape LVX

These are some of the rares I can remember off the top of my head but I have gotten more rares than that. They were pretty good rares each time though.:)

I pulled a Togekiss from my Dialga tin and my boyfriend pulled a Blissey from his Darkrai tin. No Level X or EX cards, though. I also pulled a Charizard from that tin, I believe.

It seems that the luck is just a bit better with tins. I've had days where I've bought five boosters and had no such luck... It could be that cards put in tins are more randomized than those found in retail boxes. Word on the streets is that GE retail boxes tend to only contain one Level X.

i bought the darkrai, palkia, and lucario tins

TCC Co-Founder said:
I've bought 2 tins just for the Empoleon Lv. X. The second one I bought had some O.K. cards that help complete some lines and a Shiftry that was bent *gasp* what are those people doing in those sweathouses lol?

Also, do we know for sure that there isn't lead in our cards?

is it made in china?
i went and checked out my palkia tin and it just says where PUSA and PUK are

I bought me an infernape tin and pulled out an ampoleon Lv. X!
I'm going for a dialga en darkrai tin also , maby i'm as lucky as before ^.^

Back