Three Years.....

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach

Thread Killer
TF story May to egg. Of what? You'll have to read on :)

Three Years…

“Gull, Gull, Gull!” repeated the annoying water-flying type Pokemon as a boat traveled the ocean. It had been three years…. Three years since the hatching, three years since the journey, three years since the tear-jerking farewell. Three years…. And still, nothing. Her name… was May. She had been searching the ocean for years, slowly loosing confidence that she would ever find what she was looking for. She never mentioned what she was looking for, only answering the crew with incoherent mumbles. When further questioned, she would hide away in her cabin until much later, after the questioner had lost interest. Lately she had been less depressed than usual, marking days of the calendar every midnight, circling one day. The day of the eclipse. This just happened to be today.
May stood on the side of the boat, staring at the sky, then every bit of ocean she could see, and then back at the sky. Slowly, the moon crept up to the sun. When the moon looked to be only a foot away from the sun, the young girl asked around about a mini-sub, or any other type of transportation so that she could go diving. When told that there was a mini-sub she smiled and went back to her routine of staring back and forth. Finally, the time came. The moon covered up the sun, causing it to be darker than it had before. May frantically looked around as if searching for something. A red glow caught her eye as she was running from side to side of the boat. She stopped, then stared for a while with a look of great happiness on her face, then ran down to the bottom of the boat, searching for the mini-sub. Spotting it, she sprinted over to a wall and quickly pressed a red button that read ‘Bottom Hatch’. Immediately after pressing it the hatch underneath the sub slowly opened up, giving May enough time to hop into the driver’s seat. She sat waiting impatiently fro the hatch to completely open before pressing another button to release the sub from the ceiling, dropping her into the water. She started the ignition and looked on the radar for her target, immediately locking on to it and hitting the gas. She had little time to make it there before it disappeared from the radar completely. She was almost three quarters of the way there when it started to fade away slowly. As she got closer and closer the red shield faded more and more. May looked around frantically for some kind of turbo or nitro button, but to no avail. The shield became even dimmer and dimmer the closer May got. She was almost there, but the shield was about gone. She pulled all of the levers and pushed all of the buttons in one feverish movement, hoping to speed the sub up just a little more. This time she found what she was looking for. The sub went faster until it was as fast as it could go. But there was still a small chance that she would make it. 3………2………1……… May counted in her head, anticipating when the shield would fade. She was almost directly in front of it when the shield grew so dim that you couldn’t tell it was there. Then…… Splash!
She had reached her goal, just barely… She quickly slowed the sub and parked around one of the docks. She opened it up and crawled out. She just sat and stared for awhile; remembering what it had looked like many years ago. Nothing had changed… It had all of the walkway built with beautiful and lightly colored brick, along with a path of water right beside it, sometimes underneath it. It all led to one thing, the Sea Crown…. But she wasn’t here for that ancient artifact; she was here for something much more dear to her. And she would do anything as long as she could get it.
“Manaphy!! Manaphy where are you?!” Silence…. “It’s me! May! Don’t you remember?!” More silence… She couldn’t take it. She had waited three years for this…. Just to fall short… She collapsed and started crying. Three years… and all she got was silence. Out of nowhere, there was a tap on her shoulder. She froze, thinking that it was going to be some kind of guard Pokemon. She slowly looked up seeing a bit of blue.
“Hi May!”
“I’ve missed you so much Manaphy!” She cried giving him a big hug.
“Me… too…” Manaphy said gasping for air, “But I can’t breathe…”
“Oops…. Sorry.” She replied blushing and letting go of Manaphy. “When did you learn to talk?”
“About a year ago. Why are you here?” Manaphy said, countering with his own question.
“Well… I don’t want to leave you ever again…. I want to stay with you or take you with me, whatever it takes!”
Manaphy seemed to consider this for a while. “You can’t stay here… if humans stay here too long they get driven mad and drown themselves… and I can’t leave either I have to protect the temple…”
“There has to be some way!”
Manaphy thought about this for awhile. “Well there a couple options. First one,” Manaphy said before calling for someone in another language, “Is to have you swap bodies with a willing water Pokemon using my heart-swap. Unfortunately there is only on candidate.” He said pointing over the dock.
May looked over and gasped, seeing an ugly water Pokemon that went by the name of Feebas. “The other way?” She said desperately looking for a door number two.
“The other way is a lot more complicated and will make it so we are apart for a bit longer….”
“How much longer?”
“Depends, but it will fell shorter for you than me.”
May looked at the ugly water Pokemon, then back at Manaphy. “Let’s do the second one then. What do I need to do?”
“You just need to fall asleep, and wait.”
“Okay… I’ll try to even though I haven’t been sleepy late-…” She answered before falling asleep as a result of Manaphy’s Hypnosis.
“*sigh* let’s get this over with…” Manaphy said getting ready. He wrapped the tentacles that he had on the top of his head around each other, causing them to glow in a white light. A beam shot out at the sleeping May, beginning the transformation. May slowly started to shrink down to about the size of a Manaphy while her hands, fingers, toes, and feet started to round off to make them look like a doll’s hands and her legs like a skirt. Then her legs and arms became stubbier to match her body. Half of her hair tied up together and slowly morphed into tentacle like things, each with a small red ball on the tip of it. She lost all of her body hair as her skin became a slick, blue, blubber-like substance. Her face twisted in pain as her insides were rearranged and her head became more rounded. Finally the first part of the transformation ended with two yellow dots above each of her eyes, being connected with black lines. Manaphy started panting as he got ready for the next part. He took a deep breath and started again. May quickly became to look younger and smaller every second. She became and infant and was still going back, turning into a small red ball like embryo. Manaphy pulled up some water and surrounded the embryo with it and it hardened quickly. “Now to send the Princess of the Sea to one who can hatch it.” Manaphy used the little power he had left to teleport the egg away. “Now, I wait for my princess to return.” He said grasping May’s bandana that had fell to the floor.
Lily was a great Pokemon trainer. She had 7 of the eight badges in Sinnoh and had decided to take some down time before she would battle the 8th. She had never planned on being a trainer; she had always wanted to be a coordinator. When she was little she would sneak away with her brother’s Eevee and pretend she was at the Grand Festival. And that was one of the reasons….. Her brother had been a novice trainer and had only a badge or two. One night he had called home and showed his family a surprise, his Eevee had evolved into a Pokemon named Leafeon while in Eterna Forest and said he was going to win his next gym badge. The next day he called again, saying he had won his next badge and just wanted to know if everything was alright. Then it happened…. Her brother just disappeared…. After that happened she decided to try and find him. It had been three years…..
“*sigh*….. Nothing ever goes on around here… am I right Tort?” Lily asked her Torterra, who just nodded in agreement. “I wish something would happen…” whined the brown-eyed, brown-haired girl. There was something that caught her eyes around a patch of trees. She looked over and saw the bright flash start to fade. “Wanna check it out?” She asked her friend, who nodded again (not much of a talker). She crept over to the group of trees and saw a big and saw a big flat rock in the center of the clearing. On it was some sort of blue and red orb. She could hear some sort of whispering coming from it. Three years…… and I have found what I am looking for… “Huh… *snaps fingers* maybe I can find my brother with this thing!” she yelled running over and picked it up, “It kinda looks like an egg…. Oh well who cares.” She said popping it into her bag. Three years…… “Come on Tort!” and the wait will soon be over…

This is the May to Manaphy story that I mentioned in my journal that I finally typed up ^^;. I am really glad about how this turned out too but I want to know if I should make a sequel to it. I was thinking I should but I don't know if I would be over doing it that way.... If yes, I need an idea for a title. I was thinking about calling it Four Years and say that it took a year for the egg to hatch but I'm really not sure :(. anyways I want everyone's honest opinion. If it sucks, tell me up front.

Back