Three New OR/AS Trailers [10/28]

Wow, those trailers are making me psyched for next month! The new mega evolutions look sick in action and I love that the reflection of stars appear in puddles and masses of water now!
And did I see this straight? Even though Latios is mega evolved while soaring, if it encounters a wild Pokémon.... it turns back to normal?

Those cinematics at the beginning of the first and second trailers were pretty sweet. That third trailer sure does make you feel nostalgic though. Some bit of information that looks new (or at least, its new to me) you can get wild encounters while in the air too (THAT is going to be pretty annoying though.)
Also still wondering what the moving Pokemon in the grass do. I played around with it in the demo, but couldnt really figure out the function of it other than to actually see what pokemon youre going to run into.

*silently wonders if the pokemon in the third video being attacked at 3:30 are next in line to get megas*

I am completely in love with all of the stars in the sky at night. I'm even more in love with the beauty of them reflecting off of the water. With that being said I believe Slaking will get a mega seeing how heavily he is being featured in trailers.

With each new trailer, more excitement builds up. I am just wondering what they plan to do with the space center. Please let us go to the moon for Deoxys or Jirachi :D

That Rayquaza cut scene looks so much better! It gives more of a reason to go after it!

I think this is the first time we've seen Rhyperior, Walrein, Ludicolo, and Slaking(possibly the second for Slaking and Ludicolo) facing megas in trailers, so hopefully those four are getting megas of their own. The night reflection in the water and the abandoned ship in the distance look great.
Zielo said:
Also still wondering what the moving Pokemon in the grass do. I played around with it in the demo, but couldn't really figure out the function of it other than to actually see what pokemon you're going to run into.
I was under the impression that it worked like the shaking grass in gen 5 where you can encounter rarer/higher leveled pokemon and possibly pokes that aren't available in that route otherwise like Audino.

Cinesra said:
Zielo said:
Also still wondering what the moving Pokemon in the grass do. I played around with it in the demo, but couldn't really figure out the function of it other than to actually see what pokemon you're going to run into.
I was under the impression that it worked like the shaking grass in gen 5 where you can encounter rarer/higher leveled pokemon and possibly pokes that aren't available in that route otherwise like Audino.

I've heard that they can have egg moves and their hidden abilities.

Jungletoad said:
Is that palace in the 3rd trailer the one in the Battle Frontier? It looks like it :p

What palace at what minute? Probabilly you're talking about Mauville city. There is a bossibility that the battle frontier not to return and instead to be replaced with another battle facility, called Battle Resort. It actually works if you consider the fact that Scott is dressed like a tourist.

Mega Walrein and Mega Flygon confirmed.

These trailers looked great! I can't wait to see all of those amazing cinematic scenes in person!

The trailer is awesome and depicts everything I'm looking forward to. I actually took a day off on the release date to be able to play :D

MegaBlaziken said:
Jungletoad said:
Is that palace in the 3rd trailer the one in the Battle Frontier? It looks like it :p

What palace at what minute? Probabilly you're talking about Mauville city. There is a bossibility that the battle frontier not to return and instead to be replaced with another battle facility, called Battle Resort. It actually works if you consider the fact that Scott is dressed like a tourist.

03:22...

Doesn't look like Mauville at all :p

Oh my gawd! Anyone saw the stars reflection and the abandoned ship in the background in the second trailer? Oh my gawd.

I cannot wait to play!

The in-game world looks Mega Amazing. Speaking of Megas, Mega Gallade was fighting Slaking. That and this make me think we'll get a Mega Evolution for Slaking too.

I already thought the disappearing tail from Sceptile was an error rather than a new move. This new trailer shows it disappearing again. I included the screenshots as an attachment to this post. I hope they fix that (unless it really is some tail&leaf move, but I doubt it). It looks like Leaf Storm.

So hyped for the games!! The starry sky reflection looks really amazing,

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2014-10-29 a la(s) 19.50.13.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-10-29 a la(s) 19.50.13.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Captura de pantalla 2014-10-29 a la(s) 19.50.21.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-10-29 a la(s) 19.50.21.png
    192.1 KB · Views: 80
Drohn said:
The in-game world looks Mega Amazing. Speaking of Megas, Mega Gallade was fighting Slaking. That and this make me think we'll get a Mega Evolution for Slaking too.

I already thought the disappearing tail from Sceptile was an error rather than a new move. This new trailer shows it disappearing again. I included the screenshots as an attachment to this post. I hope they fix that (unless it really is some tail&leaf move, but I doubt it). It looks like Leaf Storm.

So hyped for the games!! The starry sky reflection looks really amazing,

Sceptile launches the tip of its tail at the Defending Pokemon when it attacks. This was revealed months ago.

@Cinesra: I would really like a Mega Rhyperior even though I can't imagine how it would be like, mostly because Rhyperior itself already looks more like a Mega Rhydon than a different pokémon...

Metalizard said:
@Cinesra: I would really like a Mega Rhyperior even though I can't imagine how it would be like, mostly because Rhyperior itself already looks more like a Mega Rhydon than a different pokémon...

I always see people saying this. What exactly should a mega look like? I mean they all look very different.

Back