XY Theories and Speculation about the Future of Pokémon

PokeLeaker

Aspiring Trainer
Based on bits of evidence here and there I came up with a few things here that just may be true... I'm 100% Confident that the information below is true... Warning::: Possible Spoilers Below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mega Evolutions that WILL appear in the future
G1: Butterfree, Dugtrio, Slowking, Machamp, Cloyster, Dragonite
G3: Milotic, Flygon, Zangoose, Slaking, Shiftry
G4: Mamoswine, Drifblim, Rampardos, Dusknoir
G5: Genesect, Golurk, Hydreigon, Cryogonal
G6: Noivern, Gogoat, Pangoro, Malimar
Zoroark MAY get a Mega Evolution....
2015 Will be the release of Pokemon XZ YZ(Name not Final) and will be announced in late May early June. It'll feature Zygarde with a ground based form that traps the opponent in the arena, and an air based one that takes opponents out of the sky...
2016 Will be Pokemon Free unless they decide to make a yellow remake or such
2017 Generation 7 Will be released
2018 is a pokemon free year
2019 is a Generation 7 Remix
2020 Will be the release of a Diamond and Pearl Remake

Here is My Proof for the first part of the theory....

So here is the first bit of evidence... Rewatch the first footage of mega mewtwo and the first look at mega evolutions... Notice something... Mewtwo fights gyrados... He gets a mega evolution... Ma wile fours tyranitar... He gets a mega... This has happened multiple times so it's safe to assume that the pokemon locked in battle with a mega evolution will get a mega evolution... This was actually thought out by someone else and it predicted Mega Salamence way before ORAS. The second part of his theory stated that all pseudo legends will gain mega evolution which has been true so far... He predicted Metagross way before ORAS

So what about the second part of the theory... Look at the release dates of the pokemon games... 2003 was the release of Generation 3... 2013 was the release of Generation 6.... 2004 was a remake... 2014 also had a remake so it is safe to say that the Generation 6 Lineup will be based on the Generarion 3 lineup meaning in 2015 there will be a remix of Pokemon X and Y... G3 got its remix so what's up next? Generation 4 Remake is Probally in the works so the Generation 7 Lineup will probally be based off the Generation 4 Lineup Meaning Game, Remix, Remake so 2017 2019 2020 just like the G4 Lineup 2007 2009 2010

RE: [Spoilers] Based on bits of evidence I figured out the release date for future games and the mega evolutions that will appear

Nice evidence, m8.

RE: [Spoilers] Based on bits of evidence I figured out the release date for future games and the mega evolutions that will appear

Mega Zoroark completely makes Illusion pointless as it would instantly reveal it to the opponent. I'm more than positive that a Mega Zoroark will not be something GF has in store for us. Also a big "Why" for all the things speculated here. Where's the proof, evidence, and/or patterns (not like GF follows them as much as they used to).

It's kind of hard to explain but I can if you want to... Not now but maybe later

Mega Zoroark is the only one I'm not shure about... The rest I am 100% Shure about

PokeLeaker said:
Mega Evolutions that will appear in the future
G1: Butterfree, Dugtrio, Slowking, Machamp, Cloyster
G3: Milotic, Flygon, Zangoose, Slaking, Shiftry, Dusknoir

Funny, but King's Rock (and all held items) did not exist in Gen I, and Reaper Cloth wasn't introduced until Gen IV.

Calling bull on these "predictions".

Also, why no love for Gen II? (aside from Slowking, but you classed him as Gen I anyways)

At first when I saw this I thought "Keep going" but now I'm thinking about how we can make this thread a false spoiler thread were each one of us can give his spoilers to the future of Pokemon:

My spoilers:

2017: Pokemon :) and Pokemon :( comes out introducing Gen 7
2019: Pokemon Red and Green reremake in the form of Pokemon WaterBlue
2022: You know what.. nope this is boring.

You'll all see

Do you have the evidence you based your predictions of, and can we see it? You can't just post something based on evidence, and then not post the evidence at all. Maybe if you post the evidence people will start believing you a bit more?

Also why would Rampardos and Zangoose get a mega and not Bastiodon and Seviper? Seems a lil' sketchy...

YOU ALL WANT THE EVIDENCE!? HERE IT IS:
(with all due respect for the user in question)
XY_Hex_Maniac.png

PokeLeaker said:
Based on bits of evidence here and there I came up with a few things here that just may be true... I'm 100% Confident that the information below is true... Warning::: Possible Spoilers Below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mega Zoroark is the only one I'm not shure about... The rest I am 100% Shure about

...Seems legit >.>

OPoShmo said:
PokeLeaker said:
Mega Evolutions that will appear in the future
G1: Butterfree, Dugtrio, Slowking, Machamp, Cloyster
G3: Milotic, Flygon, Zangoose, Slaking, Shiftry, Dusknoir

Funny, but King's Rock (and all held items) did not exist in Gen I, and Reaper Cloth wasn't introduced until Gen IV.

Calling bull on these "predictions".

Also, why no love for Gen II? (aside from Slowking, but you classed him as Gen I anyways)

So about this I made the list based on there first appearance... Dusknoir never appeared till G4 but I put it as a G3 Pokemon because that is where it came from

OPoShmo said:
PokeLeaker said:

...Seems legit >.>

This has been brought up before about the mega Zoroark problem... Mega Zoroark may be a thing but how will its mega evolution work? Well it is the illusion pokemon so it could Probally disguise all those particle effects

RE: [UPDATE 1] Based on bits of evidence I managed to predict the future of pokemon! Now With Proof!

Dusknoir is from Gen IV, hence why the Reaper Cloth was introduced; unless you meant Duclops, but then you'd be suggesting that a NFE pokemon would get a Mega Evolution (and everyone knows that the only pokemon that this could possibly happen to is Pikachu)

With regards to Mega Zoroark and the whole "it could disguise the mega animation" scenario -
1) So far this has never happened, and is incredibly unlikely to happen
2) This would be the most unfair mechanic to date; not being able to predict if your opponent was going to Mega Evolve (and since it's Zoroark, probably gain a large boost to either Attack/Sp. Attack & Speed) and then have them surprise 2HKO your own 'mon once they outspeed you when they didn't last turn

RE: [UPDATE 1] Based on bits of evidence I managed to predict the future of pokemon! Now With Proof!

OPoShmo said:
Dusknoir is from Gen IV, hence why the Reaper Cloth was introduced; unless you meant Duclops, but then you'd be suggesting that a NFE pokemon would get a Mega Evolution (and everyone knows that the only pokemon that this could possibly happen to is Pikachu)

With regards to Mega Zoroark and the whole "it could disguise the mega animation" scenario -
2) This would be the most unfair mechanic to date; not being able to predict if your opponent was going to Mega Evolve (and since it's Zoroark, probably gain a large boost to either Attack/Sp. Attack & Speed) and then have them surprise 2HKO your own 'mon once they outspeed you when they didn't last turn
Dusknoir is from G4 but I said he was from G3 because that's where he was born... Dusknoir is only in G4 but was born in G3 so he is a G3 Pokemon... Second Zoroark could reveal his illusion when mega evolving and have a new ability or he could make the illusion permanent (just like the glitch) and his ability will make his dark moves the same type as the illusion he is disguised as... The glitch I'm talking about is if you give a Charizard the ability illusion and mega evolve it, it's ability will change and it'll perma disguise

PokeLeaker said:
OPoShmo said:

Dusknoir is from G4 but I said he was from G3 because that's where he was born... Dusknoir is only in G4 but was born in G3 so he is a G3 Pokemon... Second Zoroark could reveal his illusion when mega evolving and have a new ability or he could make the illusion permanent (just like the glitch) and his ability will make his dark moves the same type as the illusion he is disguised as... The glitch I'm talking about is if you give a Charizard the ability illusion and mega evolve it, it's ability will change and it'll perma disguise

What does that even mean about Dusknoir? Duskull & Dusclops - Gen III. Dusknoir - Gen IV. You can't class Dusknoir as Gen III because his pre-evos are in Gen III; that's like me claiming that Mamoswine is a Gen II pokemon when it's clear to see that he's Gen IV (or that Magnezone is Gen I - it just doesn't make logical sense).

With Zoroark, you'd be better off posting that speculation here. It would be more appreciated in that section as a speculative idea, rather than you stating it will happen "100%" but then backtracking and saying you're "not sure" in a thread you made stating that these things were "spoliers" - i.e. true.

OPoShmo said:
PokeLeaker said:

What does that even mean about Dusknoir? Duskull & Dusclops - Gen III. Dusknoir - Gen IV. You can't class Dusknoir as Gen III because his pre-evos are in Gen III; that's like me claiming that Mamoswine is a Gen II pokemon when it's clear to see that he's Gen IV (or that Magnezone is Gen I - it just doesn't make logical sense).

With Zoroark, you'd be better off posting that speculation here. It would be more appreciated in that section as a speculative idea, rather than you stating it will happen "100%" but then backtracking and saying you're "not sure" in a thread you made stating that these things were "spoliers" - i.e. true.
I fixed the dusknoir btw... Also the Mega evolution thing I am 100% shure of, the only thing I am not shure about is Zoroark... The rest I am 100% shure of

RE: [UPDATE 2] Based on bits of evidence I managed to predict the future of pokemon! Now With Proof!

How did you "find out" what Pokemon would get Megas? They all seem kinda random to me :/

RE: [UPDATE 2] Based on bits of evidence I managed to predict the future of pokemon! Now With Proof!

Oh yay, free for all.

Let me do some predictions of my own.

"my uncles stepfathers distant cousin works for nintenduh bla bla"

towards the end of summer the following gets announced:
--January 2016 - Pokémon Red2 and Green2
set 20 years after the events of FRLG, a brand-new journey through Kanto, with further secrets about Mega evolution being uncovered, featuring Johto as a post-game region.

then hints about movie2016 start focusing on Zygarde and 2 new forms for it are revealed in April
--October 2016 - Pokémon XZ and YZ
set some years after XY and ORAS, the villains discover that Xerneas/Yveltal can also undergo Primal Reversion, and it is up to the protagonist to unveil Zygardes secret powers to stop them. It also features the Battle Frontier which has finally been completed.

Featured Mega evolutions and forms:
RG2:
-M Venusaur 2 (Chlorophyll, 80 82 93 150 130 90)
-M Blastoise 2 (Water/Steel, Shell Armor, 79 93 160 95 145 58)
-M Butterfree (Bug/Psychic, Simple, 60-15-80-120-90-130)
-M Raichu (Electrilite, 60 125 65 125 80 130)
-M Nidoking (Mold Breaker, 81 152 97 105 75 95)
-M Nidoqueen (Mold Breaker, 90 132 127 85 95 76)
-M Clefable (Magic Guard, 95 70 93 145 120 60)
-M Vileplume (Storm Drain, 75 80 115 170 120 30)
-M Arcanine (Ignite, 90 150 90 140 80 115)
-M Poliwrath (No Guard, 90 155 125 70 90 80)
-M Machamp (Fighting/Steel, Iron Fist, 90 180 100 65 115 55)
-M Golem (Rock, Solid Rock, 80 160 180 55 95 25)
-M Weezing (Poison/Ghost, Levitate, 65 100 160 125 100 40)
-M Starmie (Regenerator, 60 75 115 150 95 135)
-M Jynx (Refrigerate, 65 40 75 165 95 115)
-M Snorlax
-M Dragonite
-M Meganium (Grass/Fairy)
-M Typhlosion
-M Feraligatr
-M Kingdra (Adaptability, 75 105 105 145 105 105)
-M Togekiss
-M Gliscor
-M Weavile (Refrigerate)
-M Mismagius (Ghost/Psychic, Mentalite, 60 60 80 135 125 135)
-M Honchkrow
-M Articuno (Snow Warning, 90 85 140 125 135 105)
-M Zapdos (Drizzle, 90 90 105 145 100 150)
-M Moltres (Drought, 90 120 90 175 85 120)
-P Mew

important NPCs with Megas in story/postgame: Rival (Blastoise 2, Venusaur 2, Charizard X), Brock (Golem), Misty (Starmie), Lt.Surge (Raichu), Erika (Vileplume), Sabrina (Alakazam), Koga (Weezing), Blaine (Arcanine), Giovanni (Nidoking), Lorelei (Jynx), Bruno (Machamp), Agatha (Gengar), Lance (Dragonite), Falkner (Pidgeot), Bugsy (Butterfree), Whitney (Clefable), Morty (Mismagius), Chuck (Poliwrath), Jasmine (Steelix), Pryce (Weavile), Clair (Kingdra), Janine (Gliscor), Will (Slowbro), Karen (Honchkrow), Red (Venusaur, Charizard Y, Blastoise)

XZYZ:
-M Chesnaught
-M Delphox
-M Greninja
-M Florges
-M Pyroar (Fur Coat, 86 68 92 149 106 106)
-M Hawlucha
-M Goodra (Dragon/Poison)
-M Avalugg (Ice/Ground, Dry Skin, 95 137 214 44 96 28)
-M Noivern
-P Xerneas (126 161 95 181 98 119)
-P Yveltal (126 181 95 161 98 119)
-Zygarde Y (108 110 131 161 145 125)
-Zygarde X (108 170 161 111 125 105)
-M Crobat
-M Blissey (Normal/Fairy)
-M Slowking
-M Skarmory
-M Ludicolo (Humidify, 80 90 80 130 110 90)
-M Shiftry (Prankster, 90 130 80 110 70 100)
-M Flygon (80 130 80 110 80 140)
-M Milotic
-M Luxray (Electric/Dark, Strong Jaw, 80 150 89 115 79 110)
-M Drapion (Adaptability, 70 140 130 60 75 125)
-M Magnezone (Levitate, 70 70 155 160 120 60)
-M Mamoswine
-M Seismitoad (Seismiate, 105 115 95 135 85 74)
-M Gothitelle (Psychic/Dark)
-M Chandelure
-M Galvantula
-Eternal Floette

important NPCs with Megas in story/postgame: Lysandre (Pyroar), Zinnia (Goodra), Wallace (Milotic), Aarune (Flygon), Grant (Aerodactyl), Korrina (Hawlucha), Clemont (Magnezone), Valerie (Mawile), Wulfric (Avalugg), Olympia (Slowking), Malva (Chandelure), Wikstrom (Scizor), Drasna (Noivern), Siebold (Gyarados), Dianthe (Gardevoir)

I am not claiming absolute certainty, but merely a realistic 70% ;P

PokeLeaker said:
You'll all see

*Insert sinister laugh here*

As for the theory (because that's what it is, and I'm being very generous here), I don't think you can really expect anyone to take it seriously, don't you?
Especially if your defense of it is "you'll all see!"

-M Mismagius

Damn, mitja, I managed to spend all this time without even thinking on how much I want a mega mismagius, and now you had to come over and throw it all away. I hope you're happy, now I won't be able to forget this.
Where's my mismagiusite, GF?

professorlight said:
PokeLeaker said:
You'll all see

*Insert sinister laugh here*

As for the theory (because that's what it is, and I'm being very generous here), I don't think you can really expect anyone to take it seriously, don't you?
Especially if your defense of it is "you'll all see!"

-M Mismagius

Damn, mitja, I managed to spend all this time without even thinking on how much I want a mega mismagius, and now you had to come over and throw it all away. I hope you're happy, now I won't be able to forget this.
Where's my mismagiusite, GF?

Actually I defended myself later by revealing that it is all just a theory then I explained it... You should really pin this up and wait and you'll see

Mega Mismagius stats have been revealed last night:

HP:60
ATK:60
DEF:70
S.ATK:165
S.DEF:115
SPE:125

Pin it and you will see.

Also :

2030: Ash finds the Mega stone for Pikachu to Mega evolve but Pikachu doesn't want it so he gives the stone to another trainer and then lose in the Pokemon League.

Mitja said:
Featured Mega evolutions and forms:
RG2:
-M Arcanine (Ignite, 90 150 90 140 80 115)

What is Ignite? OMG a new ability? what is it doing? :0

Back