Theme decks HGSS

the set has only been out a day, try some patience, some unlucky people are still waitin for there pre's ( no i aint kidding, blame konami)

These are grabbed from this thread over at Pokegym: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1631744

As a note, there's no copies of the Prime variants in either of these, but it'll get you your sets to run them.

Ember Spark (Typhlosion)

Typhlosion X 1
Quilava X 2
Cyndaquil X 4
Arcanine X 1
Growlithe X 4
Noctowl X 1
Hoothoot X 4
Flaffy X 2
Mareep X 4
Pikachu X 2
Copycat X 1
Pokémon Communication X 2
Pokémon Reversal X 2
Professor Oak's New Theory X 2
Switch X 2
Moomoo Milk X 2
Fire Energy X 14
Lightning Energy X 10

Growth Clash (Meganium)
Meganium X 1
Bayleaf X 2
Chikorita X 4
Furret X 1
Sentret X 4
Sandslash X 1
Sandshrew X 4
Metapod X 2
Caterpie X 4
Meowth X 2
Bill X 2
Moomoo Milk X 1
Pokémon Communication X 2
Pokémon Reversal X 2
Switch X 2
Professor Oak's New Theory X 1
Poké Ball X 1
Grass Energy X 13
Fighting Energy X 11

What? Ember Spark has 2 holo's and Growth Clash has not even a single holo... I can understand they like Typhlosion more, but this is just stupid.

First, weren't there going to be 3 starter decks, 1 for each starter?

Shining Rotom said:
What? Ember Spark has 2 holo's and Growth Clash has not even a single holo... I can understand they like Typhlosion more, but this is just stupid.

And, I'm pretty sure the arcanine will be made non-holo. If you remember the rhyperior deck for RR, they had a non-holo flygon in it. And Meganium will be made a holo for sure. Each deck has 1 holo rare (main pokemon), and 1 non-holo rare.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Does the Theme decks have the new energies?
Nope. Sadface.

PheonyxXx said:
And, I'm pretty sure the arcanine will be made non-holo. If you remember the rhyperior deck for RR, they had a non-holo flygon in it. And Meganium will be made a holo for sure. Each deck has 1 holo rare (main pokemon), and 1 non-holo rare.
I think he meant that in packs, Meganium is a regular rare. But in the deck, it's a holo. In the Typhlosion deck, there's Noctowl and Arcanine, both of which would be holo if pulled in a pack. Typhlosion is a regular rare...so the Meganium deck has no holos, Typhlosion has 2.

I haven't found Feraligatr's deck yet, that's why I haven't t brought it over here yet.

Yeah feraligatr might be interesting.Typho is pretty good one to pick.

I saw feraligatr at walmart today, didn't buy it though. It had Hypno in it from what I remember.

Ryu Shoji said:
...I spent a fortune importing 3 Noctowl from the States...I knew I shoulda waited xD

Probably still would've cost a bit to get the 3 starter decks for the 3 noctowls lol

I've done some looking around, there's pretty much Communication and Reversal in each one, but I haven't gotten a chance to confirm this. I'm going to use my downtime today to get the Feraligatr list, hopefully.

pvtGramps said:
I've done some looking around, there's pretty much Communication and Reversal in each one, but I haven't gotten a chance to confirm this. I'm going to use my downtime today to get the Feraligatr list, hopefully.
Hope you could get it,from what i heard,the list of feraligatr kinda sucks

I got to swing by today and take a peek at the decks at my local store.

I didn't get a chance to write down the list, but Feraligatr has:

2x Professor Elm's Training Method
1x Copycat
2x Professor Oak's New Theory

I dont' remember what else, but there you go.

Mindflood deck

Feraligatr x1
Croconaw x2
Totodile x4
Exeggutor x1
Exeggute 4
Hypno x1
Drowzee x4
Slowbro x2
Slowpoke x4
Jynx x2
Bill x2
Full Heal x1
Poké Ball x2
Professor Elm's Training Method x2
Professor Oak's New Theory x2
Moomoo Milk x2
Water Energy x13
Psychic Energy x11

i did a little mod to the feraligatr dec by pulling out:
-1 drowzee
-1 Exeggute
-1 Totodile

added
+1 Hypno
+1 Exeggutor
+1 Feraligator Prime

keep you opponent asleep and pump up slowbro and exeggutor as you main attacker
Jynx to keep you hand refreshed till you pull out what you need and Feraligatr as your final attacker

Back