DPPt/HGSS thefleeee's Pokemon Pearl Nuzlocke

thefleeee

Uber N00b
Like everyone that was original, I chose to Nuzlocke my Pearl cause it seemed interesting

RULES
-Any Pokemon that faints is considered dead, and must be placed in a box labeled dead or must be released
-You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in an area.

Day 1
So I started my Adventure and I went through the rigorous questioning by Professor Rowan. I went through the usual thing with my rival taking me through to the Lakefront and I got my starter Pokemon. I chose chimchar and used him to battle the starlys. After the battle the story went on and I named my Chimchar, Apollo. After getting to Sandgem town and got through Dawn's tutorial, I went back to Route 201 to grind/ catch my first Pokemon. The first Pokemon that I encountered was Bidoof and I chose to catch it. I successfully caught it and named it Hephaestus because its so ugly. I then got to Route 202 and first encountered a Shinx, which I caught. How lucky was I? I caught and named it Thor, no real theme, just I guess gods. I then got to Jubilife city and healed up and got my Poke-watch thing. Then I went onto Route 203 and fought my rival, named Jimmy. Shinx almost got killed because of a critical attack by Piplup leaving him with only 2 HP. Apollo eventually came out and wrecked everybody. I played until the Oreburgh Mines and decided I would play that little bit tomorrow. I almost forgot, I encountered a Kricketot as the first Pokemon and named him Pan.

Day 2
So I got back to the game like an hour ago and decided to play today. I started the day by grinding on Route 203 and waited till Bidoof got till level 6 and then I got bored. I then got into the Oreburgh Gate and that hiker guy gave me the HM. I then encountered a Zubat at level 6 and I chose to catch it. I named him Hermes. After beating Picnicker Diana Thor leveled up to 10. I grinded for a bit longer till my HP came dangerously low and I went to heal up. I then went into the Oreburgh Mine and encountered another Zubat, but since I already have one, I chose to kill it. I then began to grind in the mine until either Apollo or Hephaestus evolved. Apollo evolved and since I was tired of grinding I went to the gym after healing up. I fought Roark and beat him with ease, but due to him getting a critical hit on Pan, Pan had passed away. I went back to Jubilife and got into the battle with the Galactic grunts and Hephaestus took care of them with ease. I went into Route 204 and encountered a Budew as my first Pokemon and named him Pan2, in Pan's memory. I chose to stop there today as I got a badge and my team is pretty well leveled.

Day 3
So I began training today, I wasnt able to play yesterday because of family reasons. I had to teach Rock Smash to something, so who better than Hephaestus? So I entered the Ravaged Path and encountered yet another Zubat, so I killed it. The Zubats began to annoy me. I kinda wanted to train Hermes so I decided the Ravaged Path was a nice place to start. I thought to myself atleast one level would be nice. Through the training Hephaestus then leveled up to 12. I wasnt able to play for much longer, because I have to work tomorrow and for that I need to wake up pretty early and stay pretty late, like 14-15 hours. I dont work Thursdays or Fridays or the obvious weekend so that time will be the time I most update. Thanks to everyone who follows me :)

Day 4
So I had work today and I wasnt able to play till now and began to train on Route 204. Apollo leveled up quickly into the training into level 16. And during this amazing training I leveled Hermes up to level 7. With that I began my first double battle of the game, Thor leveled up to 12. I then picked up TM 09 Bullet Seed and progressed into Floroma town and chose to stop for the day as I have work tomorrow as well. Thursday will be a huge update, just wait for it :) Also before I close out for the day, I leveled up Hermes to level 8.

Day 5
So I heal up and get onto Route 205 and this little girl stops me and says something about her dad and the Windworks and Im like whatever but I still go there. I am careful not to walk into the grass at the Windworks as I want a Drifloon so I battle the dude and he tells me to go back to the meadow and I do. I go back and there are 2 grunts trying to get honey and Im like "Dude No" and I beat both of them really hard. During the battle Hermes got to level 9 and learned Astonish.

Day 6
So lets pick up where I left off. I battle another grunt and Apollo levels up to 17, nothing big. So I battle another Grunt and I beat him easily, but my team is pretty close to dying so I go and heal up. On the way back to the windworks I tried to play with one hand while I scratched my nose and accidentally went into the grass and encountered a pachirisu.... no drifloon for me. I killed that Pachirisu in cold blood. Good news is Hermes then leveled up to 10. So I go back into the Windworks and battle Mars. He/She sends out Zubat to my Thor, I switch into Apollo and Zubat uses toxic, FML. So now Im forced to switch into Hermes. His/ Her Zubat keeps using leech life so I try confusing it and using my own leech life, and Zubat snaps out of confusion, again FML. I then switch into Hephaestus and even though its confused, it still manages to poison me, FML. He has like 2hp left and snaps out of confusion but Hephaestus comes through and scores the KO. She sends out Purugly so I retaliate with Apollo. I use Mach Punch and she uses Scratch. I repeat putting it at 1/3 health and the oran berry heals it. I hit it again leaving it with like 1 hp but Apollo has little health as well so I switch into Pan2 and use a potion on Apollo. Pan2 makes a brave sacrifice and gets KOed by Purugly's Faint Attack. Apollo ends up delivering the KO and he levels up to 18. I healed up and "buried" Pan2 and went onto Route 205 and I encounter a Pachirisu as my first pokemon, so I spite kill it. Hermes leveled to 11 at this point. After I beat this dudes Geodude, Thor leveled up to 13 and learned Bite :) I beat this guy no sweat and Apollo levels up to 19 and I chose to delete Fury Swipes for Flame Wheel. After beating someone quite unimportant, Thor leveled up to 14. So some more battling and Thor levels to 15 and evolves to Super Thor or Luxio. At this point my team is like dying and conveniently a house shows up and the lady lets me rest. I then enter Eterna Forest and kill the Wurmples that I encounter and Thor levels to 16, and I have to go to pick up soccer so I finished for the day.

My Current Team:
391.gif

Apollo lvl 5-19
~Flame Wheel
~Mach Punch
~Ember
~Taunt

399.gif

Hephaestus lvl 3-12
~Tackle
~Growl
~Defense Curl
~Rock Smash

404.gif

Thor lvl 3-16
~Tackle
~Leer
~Charge

041.gif

Hermes lvl 6-11
~Leech Life
~Supersonic
~Astonish

Grave
401.gif

Pan lvl 4-4
Killed by Roark's Cranidos

406.gif

Pan2 lvl 4-4
Killed by Mars' Purugly

Ahhhh I love your name theme :D

I see you found somewhere to get gifs, that's good. I would evolve Chimchar or Bidoof before the first gym, but you probably already know that.

Yeah, Im going to grind later today as I have to go to a lunch with cousins. So far during the grind my bidoof has almost died like 9 times.... Its quite sad

Thank goodness that Kricketot died, it's completely useless ;P

Nice job beating Roark, good luck with your next gym...

You're doing a very nice job. Thank you for posting in my Nuzlocke thread. Just a tip, you may want to grind a lot in Eterna Forest because you can spam Cheryl's healing powers. So yeah. :)

Nice stuff! Loving the name theme and it'll be interesting shadowing a Pearl since I've been doing Diamond!

Back