Writing The War to End All Wars

Smiley-Face-Army

Sword master
Hello everyone, this is my first thread on The Ruins of Alph, and I decided to tell you guys a little bit about a fan fiction I'm currently making. This takes place in a made up region close to kalos and the world is in a apocalypse-like scenario. I will make the prologue and chapters later, so for now I will give you a bit of information about it so I won't have to put boring filler in the story.
Main characters:

Adam: A 14 year old boy who just finished pokèmon training school and is ready to go on his own journey. His father disappeared when he was just 7, most people think he was either murdered, or killed himself. He is a relatively happy and smart boy who loves pokèmon, especially the trapinch his father gave him!

Max: Adam's 13 year old best friend and rival who also just finished pokèmon training school. His mother recently passed away from a mysterious cause and he wants to go on a journey to find the cause of his mother's death. He is very cocky and curious and has a tough riolou by his side.

Freiden: A mysterious 18 year old man that is pretty protective over younger people. The only thing most people know about him is that he is an orphan and walks around everywhere with a pawniard.

Breanna: A beautiful 14 year old girl that finished pokèmon training school with Adam and Max. She is bold, curious, smart, and very social. It turns out that the main reason Max and Adam are rivals is because they both have a crush on Breanna! She always has an electrike to follow her on her journeys.

Trevor: A 16 year old boy that has little to no interest in Pokèmon and even bullies people who do! He is pretty much like your average sports jock.

Dardanio: A 19 year old man that is said to be one of the leaders of team distortion. He is bold, cocky, and very intelligent. Its no wonder why team distortion chose him as a leader. He also has a powerful Zoroark as a companion.

Plot:
An evil organization known as team distortion wants to start a war in a region close to kalos. They plan to win this war to gain riches and power, and along the way they wish to awaken an ancient legendary pokémon. With this legendary pokémon they will easily win the war, that pokemon is the original dragon, the combined form of zekrom, reshiram, and kyurem. This war is thought to be much more destructive than the war 3,000 years ago. For some, the end is nigh, for others, a new journey has just begun!

I will be updating this thread with the prologue either tomorrow, or the day after. I hope you guys will enjoy my story!

Last edited:
Alright, I'm updating this post to show off the prologue for the story, I hope you all enjoy!

Prologue:

It was an average sunny day in spring, pokèmon training school was officially over. Out of the school came 2 young boys, one named Adam, who had hair that was slightly like a comb over but was a little spiky, and the other named Max who had hair that almost looked like Goku's from DBZ.

"YES! Schools out for good! Now I can go on my very own pokèmon journey!" Max shouted.

"Yeah, I can't believe it's already over." Adam said.

"Well that's a good thing!" Max exclaimed. While the two boys were walking home, they stumbled into big trouble.

"Ha-Ha! We caught ya!" Trevor said.

"Darn it! Its Trevor and his goons again." Max said angrily.

"What did you just call us!?" Trevor asked with rage. Max and Adam quickly ran back to their safe homes before Trevor could do anything. Meanwhile, a girl named Breanna was walking home from school, She had Brownish-Blonde bar, hazel eyes, tan-ish skin, a white t-shirt, and blue shorts that were at her knees. She wiped the sweat from her face and said. "Wow, I can't believe schools out, and that it's out for good!" Later that day, Adam, Max, and Breanna said their farewells to the little family they had, and they each happened to stumble into each other at the same time after leaving. "Wow! What are you guys doing here?" Breanna asked.

"We're headed on our pokèmon adventures!" Adam explained.

"Well that's a coincidence if I've ever seen one, I'm doing the same thing!" Breanna said.

"That means we could all go together!" Max suggested excitedly.

"Eh, it might be fun I guess." Breanna said awkwardly. "YES!!!" Max shouted, louder than he ever had before.

"R.I.P. ears..." Adam mumbled. Breanna giggled and picked up everything she needed and walked off. Adam and Max quickly did the same and followed her. When they got to the nearby forest, they heard a loud crash, then saw multiple helicopters and planes scattered across the sky.

Then there were multiple screams and explosions in the distance, the trio watching in horror.

"W-w-what!?" Breanna said. Adam had a serious look on his face with his pokè ball in hand.

"I won't stand by and watch this happen! Lets go, Trapinch!" Adam said, as he threw the pokè ball that burst open to reveal his Trapinch. Max and Breanna did the same, Breanna sent out her Electrike and Max sent out his Riolou. Today, was the day where it all began, The War to End all Wars...

And if you are wondering why I have so many double spaces, it is because when I was younger I personally was taught that every time a different person spoke It would have to be in a seperate paragraph. If you'd like me to change this, I'd be more than fine doing so.

Last edited:
And if you are wondering why I have so many double spaces, it is because when I was younger I personally was taught that every time a different person spoke It would have to be in a seperate paragraph. If you'd like me to change this, I'd be more than fine doing so.

Nope, you (and whoever taught you) are completely correct that that is the proper way to space out dialogue. :D No need to apologize and change for doing the right thing. :p If you feel it looks too sparse, you can always beef up those sentences/paragraphs a bit by adding more description.

Hello everyone, back with Chapter 1 completed! I'm almost done with Chapter 2, so I should have that posted tomorrow or the day after.

There they were, Adam, Max, and Breanna, with Trapinch, Riolou, and Electrike. They all ran towards the explosions, ready to fight. They arrived in the desolated town and saw tons of people wearing black uniforms. "Oh look, some survivors, lets get em magmortar!" Shouted one of the men as he sent out a magmortar.

"I'll take on this guy." Adam said with confidence. "Trapinch, use dig!" Adam said as Trapinch burrowed into the ground and quickly burst out of the ground where magmortar was.

"Ah, impressive, maybe you will put up a good fight so that I can have some fun! Magmortar, fire blast!!" The man yelled as magmortar shot out a huge blast of flames. The attack caused a huge explosion, blowing Adam and Trapinch back a few yards. The problem was, Adam was unconscious.

"Adam! Damn it! Riolou, use force palm!" Max yelled as Riolou hit magmortar with full force.

"Oh no, it seems magmortar has been severely weakened." The man chuckled. " How about we finish this, oh and just to let you know, I had lots of fun!" Then, out of nowhere Adam stood up and ran towards the man, punching him with full strength. "Gah! What's this!?!? Is this b-b-blood?!?" The man questioned angrily. The man quickly returned magmortar back to its pokè ball and ran off. By then most of the others with black uniforms had left.

"Woah! Adam, w-what just happened?!" Breanna asked. Adam smirked and picked up his Trapinch

"I don't know, I've never been a person to fall unconscious for a long time." Adam exclaimed. They all walked to a nearby by pokèmon center, that was mostly destroyed, but luckily the nurses were still there to heal them all up. While they were about to leave, they heard screaming from outside. When the trio checked, they saw Trevor, on fire.

"YEEEEOOOOW!!" Trevor shouted as he ran around in circles. Adam grabbed a fire extinguisher from the Pokèmon center and drenched Trevor to get rid of the fire. "Oh wow, it's you guys again, I guess to pay you back, I won't beat you to a pulp, HA HA!" Trevor said. Adam smirked and walked up to Trevor, who was at least 5' 9" and 170 lbs. With jacked up black hair and wearing a football jersey with red basketball shorts. "What are you looking at kid" Trevor said with anger. Adam was about to do the bravest and most foolish thing in his life. Adam punch Trevor in the stomach as hard as he could, making Trevor step back while clenching his stomach. "Erk, darn you kid!" Trevor said, now much angrier than before. "Adam, I think we should hall butt out of here right now!" Max yelled. The three of them ran while Trevor collapsed on the ground.

"Adam, why did you do that?!? We could've been killed!!" Breanna yelled.

"He's done much worse to me." Adam said.

"Well, he us kinda right, he beat us up a few times before." Max exclaimed. They then heard a voice behind them, a voice that sounded like the man in the black uniform from before.

"Hey you dumb kids!! You should've left while you had the chance! Now I'll pulverized you, go magmortar!" Max then quickly responded.

"Adam, you can take him, just remember, dig may be powerful, but it leaves you vulnerable."

"Alright, I'll use mud slap instead which should make it harder for magmortar to land a move." Adam said.

"Let's trap our opponent, magmortar, fire spin! The man said.

Adam quickly countered. " Trapinch, dodge and counter with mud slap!"

"Mor-tar!" magmortar yelled as he was blasted in the face with mud.

"Now Trapinch use bite!" Adam yelled as Trapinch bit magmortar with full force.

"Damn you kid! Magmortar Fire blast!" Magmortar began shooting fire in random directions since it couldn't see, making it easy for Trapinch to dodge.

"Alright Trapinch, finish it off with dig!" Adam said as Trapinch burrowed into the ground and burst out under magmortar, dealing massive damage.

"NOOOOO! Magmortar, return! I'll get you back someday kid!" The man said as he ran away.

"Wow! Nice job Adam!" Breanna said, congratulating Adam.

"Yeah, you did great man." Max mumbled awkwardly.

"What's wrong Max?" Adam asked.

"Well." Max said. "Its just hard to believe that a level 12 Trapinch could beat a magmortar that was at least level 30." Breanna than responded saying

"I've actually heard some things about team distortion, which was actually the team that guy was in, I heard that they have technology that evolves pokemon much earlier than normal." Max and Adam looked in shock, then Adam said.

"Yeah, now that I think about it, I overheard people from team distortion mumbling about a level 10 magmortar." After all that the trio left the town, in search for how to bring peace to the land. All of a sudden they saw more explosions and heard more screaming from the town they were headed to. The trio now started running towards the town, only to see team distortion. A women from team distortion said.

"Oh, a group of lost kids, lets show them the light, go electivire!" The woman threw out a pokè ball and out came the powerful electivire.

"I want to battle for once! Go Electrike!" Shouted Breanna has she sent Electrike out to battle.

"Electivire, let's finish things real quick." The woman said as thunder clouds began to form. "Electivire, use thunder!" The woman shouted as electricity began to form in the sky and strike down. The trio thought it was over until...

"Pawniard, stop that thunder attack!"

Hey everyone, I just finished chapter 2 of this story! Unfortunately, I haven't even started chapter 3 yet, so that will take me a few days to finish. Oh and if you were wondering, Freiden is pronounced Fry-den.

Then, a Pawniard jumped and took the thunder attack. The Pawniard was so strong, the thunder attack barely hurt it. "W-who are you?" Max said to the shady looking man. Then the shady man responded.

"Well, I'm Freiden, and that is my trusty partner, Pawniard." Frieden was about 5' 10" and looked pretty skinny, he wore a black t-shirt with a sleeved blue vest and gray pants, he wore a black hat that covered most of his hair.

"W-wow, thank you." Breanna said joyfully. Then the woman said angrily.

"Will you idiots stop talking and get this battle over with!!" Freiden responded saying.

"Alright then, pawniard, finish this weakling off with poison jab." Pawniard then jabbed the electivire causing it to faint.

"Urk! Electivire, return!" The woman said reluctantly. Then the woman said. "Call in Dardanio, he needs to take care of these kids."

"D-Dardaino, w-why Dardanio!?!?! We're all screwed!!" Freiden yelled with anger.

"Whose Dardanio?" Max replied.

"H-he's the leader of team distortion." Freiden said nervously. After a few seconds, there was cheering, and a tall man with long, spiky hair, he was wearing a black vest with a bright red t-shirt and sweatpants. He also had a strange looking pokèmon standing next to him. "T-that's D-Dardanio." Freiden said frightfully.

"Wow, he looks ugly." Max said, as, Adam quickly responded with.

"What the hell!?!? Are you person!? You just made him more mad!" Dardanio stood there expressionless, while staring at Freiden.

"It seems you've been interfering with our plans." Dardanio said. "You should realize this war is bound to happen, it pretty much is already happening, and if you were wondering, this pokèmon next to me is Zoroark." Then, out of nowhere Max threw a pokè ball at the Zoroark before the Zoroark slashed it in two. "Let's get this over with, Zoroark, night daze." Dardanio said as it all went black for the group of four. After about an hour, the four all woke up on the road of the town they were just at.

"W-what the hell just happened?" Asked Freiden.

"I don't know, it just all went black for a second and now we're back where we were." Exclaimed Max. They all decided to continue walking to the nearby forest, where they heard rustling.

"W-what was that?" Said Breanna, frightened.

"W-wait a second." Said Freiden, "Th-those are, Zubat's!!" Then a swarm of Zubat's flew around the group, some even biting them. Adam saw this as a perfect opportunity to catch one of them.

"Go, Pokè ball!!" Yelled Adam as he threw a pokè ball. Once it made contact with one of the Zubat's, it opened and almost like magic turned the Zubat into energy so it could fit in, then it closed. After all the Zubat flew away, Adam had successfully caught a Pokèmon. "Yes! I caught the Zubat!!" Adam yelled with excitement.

"You have to be one dedicated trainer having a Zubat." Added Freiden. "They are pretty weak until they evolve, and one of their evolutions requires a strong bond."

"Way to ruin the mood." Said Adam as he pouted. They continued on and found themselves at a beautiful lake.

"Woah, this place looks beautiful!" Max said, admiring the lake.

"Yeah, it sure is." Said Freiden, "I also heard there are rare Pokèmon here." The trio all had wide eyes after hearing that. Then there were splashes in the lake which caught the attention of Breanna. Without hesitation, she quickly threw a poké ball at the splashing water, the pokè ball seemed to have caught something.

"Darn it, now I have to go after it." Breanna whined. There was a shack at the side of the lake, and a buff man came out of it. He had long, spiky hair, and a swimsuit, and he had lots of muscle. He dived into the water and grabbed Breanna's pokè ball, after he came back up, he threw the pokè back to Breanna. "Uh, thank you." Said Breanna after she was shocked at what just happened. The man Then swam over to the group and came onto the land.

"Hello, my name is Mantor, the current 1st gym leader of this region, nice to meet you." Said Mantor, politely.

"Wow, a gym leader!" Said Max and Adam. Adam then exclaimed. "I'd like to challenge you to a pokèmon battle sir." Freiden quickly added.

"You're gonna have a tough time, he uses water pokemon and one of your pokemon is weak to water, and the other one isn't nearly a high enough level yet." Adam sighed, realizing what Freiden said was true.

"Don't be upset, just train a bit more, then you can challenge me, I'm at the next city over, Niagara city." Added Mantor. The group nodded and went to Niagara city with Mantor, where they were to train, and fight for the first gym badge.

"I could probably challenge you now Mantor, my pokemon are at pretty high levels." Freiden exclaimed. Mantor laughed and said.

"Have you forgot? You already have the first gym badge." Freiden realized his mistake and pretended like nothing happened. When they arrived at the city, Mantor headed to the gym while Adam, Max, Breanna, and Freiden all went to a pokèmon center to rest for a while. Breanna decided to check what pokèmon she got from the lake.

"Hah, watch it be a magikarp." Adam said jokingly. Breanna was worried after that, what if it was just a magikarp?

"It could also be a feebass, or a Luvdisc." Said Max in a slightly more serious way. Breanna immediately knew why Max mentioned those pokemon, she chuckled.

"Well, here goes..." Breanna said nervously as she opened the pokè ball. To all their surprise, it burst open to reveal a Horsea.

"WHAT! A HORSEA!?!?!?" said Freiden in shock.

"I know it's cute, but what else is so special about it that made you freak out?" Breanna asked.

"Are you kidding me!?!?!?!? Shouldn't you know that Horsea is one of the hardest pokèmon to find in this entire region!?!?" Freiden exclaimed.

"WHAT!?" They all yelled. Breanna was definitely happy after what just happened to her. The trio decided to train by the lake while Freiden stayed in Niagara city. At the lake, Adam and Max were dying to fight each other. Breanna then said. "Actually, it would be best for Adam to fight me since Max only has one pokemon."

"Alright, fine, I'll go catch a pokèmon real quick." Max said, reluctantly as he quickly ran to the forest. Then, it was just Adam and Breanna ready to battle. They both sent there first Pokémon out at the same time, Breanna sent out Horsea, while Adam sent out Zubat.

"Zubat, use supersonic!" Adam said as Zubat released visible Soundwaves that hit Horsea causing it to get confused.

"Uh, Horsea, use smokescreen!" Said Breanna awkwardly, as Horsea blew smoke out right in front of itself, causing its vision to get worse.

"Alright Zubat, use astonish!" Adam shouts as Zubat hit Horsea with a surprise attack, causing it to flinch. "Now, finish him off with bite!" Adam ordered proudly. Zubat bit the Horsea with full force, causing it to faint.

"Oh no! Horsea!" Breanna said as she returned Horsea to its pokè ball.

"Alright then Zubat, return!" Said Adam, with confidence. Then, Breanna sent out her Electrike and Adam sent out his Trapinch.

"Electrike, use roar!" Breanna yelled, as Adam's Trapinch was quickly switched with his Zubat.

"Electrike, finish him off with spark!" Said Breanna, as Electrike covered itself in electricity and charged at Zubat. Once Electrike hit Zubat, it caused a mini explosion with lightning bolts flying in all directions.

"Darn it! Zubat, return! Adam said as he returned Zubat to its pokè ball. Adam quickly sent out his Trapinch, at that point Adam had the advantage. "Alright Trapinch, mud slap!" Shouted Adam, as Trapinch blasted Electrike in the face with mud. After a few failed attempts at Electrike attacking Trapinch, the Electrike was finished off with dig. After about 30 minutes, Max had not returned, Breanna and Adam became worried. "That Damn Max, where is he?" Questioned Adam. All of a sudden, Breanna charged into the forest at full speed. "What the- Breanna wait!" Yelled Adam as he quickly followed. What they saw next was absolutely horrifying. They saw Max, being ruthlessly beaten by Trevor, but the strange thing was, Trevor had a pokémon. That pokémon was Houndour, and it was breathing fire everywhere, causing a forest fire! Meanwhile, at Niagara city, Freiden noticed a huge cloud of smoke over the forest. Mantor just happened to see it too and he stood next to Freiden.

"What the hell!?" Questioned Freiden.

"There is no way that is just a campfire!" Exclaimed Mantor. Freiden's eyes went wide as he yelled.

"Oh s**t! Adam, Max, and Breanna are over there!" The two quickly ran to the forest to see everyone trapped in fire.

"Let's douse the competition! Go Golduck! And use rain dance!" Said Mantor as rain filled the sky. The fire quickly went away as Houndour was defeated and sent back to Trevor's poké ball. When Trevor realized how screwed he was, he ran away. Then, Freiden and Mantor return to Niagara city while the others continued to train. After there training, Max remembered something.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to show you this, go poké ball!" Shouted Max as he threw a poké ball that burst open to reveal a Shinx.

"Wow! I didn't know you caught a pokémon just then!" Breanna said. They decided that they were ready the challenge Mantor, the 1st gym leader. They were all going to get there first ever pokémon gym badge.

Hey everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in over a month, I was pretty busy. I would like for you guys to give me feedback, and to tell me the good parts of the story, as well as the parts that need to be improved. Anyways, I hope you enjoy chapter 3!

Before Adam, Max, and Breanna entered the gym, they decided to change clothes since they'd be in a water gym. Breanna went in the changing room first, and when she came out, Adam and Max almost fainted. She was wearing a short skirt and a white t-shirt that was similar to the one she wore earlier, as well as black vans. "W-what, I-I never knew Breanna w-would dress like that" exclaimed Adam.

"True, but I'm kinda glad she did, heh heh." Said Max. Adam only changed is shorts and shoes and oddly went shirtless.

"Heh heh, she's going to see my awesome six pa- ow!" Yelled Adam as Max punched him in the face.

"Put your shirt back on, nobody wants to see your flabs." Joked Max. Adam decided to just put on one of his old tank tops instead. When Max changed out, he pretty much looked the same.

"Alright, are we ready to go?" Asked Breanna. They all nodded and began to walk into the gym. When they entered, they saw Mantor and Freiden talking to each other.

"Hey, we're ready to battle!" Shouted Adam with pride.

"Alrighty then, but there is one thing I must mention, in order to save time, you will each team up, but you can't use more than 3 pokémon." Replied Mantor.

"It seems fair enough, we should all at least be able to use one pokémon each." Said Max. They decided that they would use Trapinch, Riolu, and Electrike.

"Alright, lets get this battle started, go tentacool!" Yelled Mantor.

"Alright, it's time for Trapinch!" Shouted Adam.

"Tentacool, use bubblebeam!" Said Mantor, before Trapinch quickly burrowed underground to avoid the attack. As Trapinch shot out of the ground to attack, Tentacool smacked Trapinch away, causing serious damage.

"Darn, that won't work, well, let's try something new, Trapinch, blind that Tentacool!" Said Adam as Trapinch blasted Tentacool with mud and sand. "Alright, finish him off with bite!" Yelled Adam as Trapinch unleashed a powerful bite, defeating the Tentacool. Max then sent out his Riolu as Mantor sent out his Kabuto.

"Alright Kabuto, use water gun!" Shouted Mantor as Kabuto blasted Riolu with water.

"Riolu, use force palm!" Said max as Riolu hit Kabuto with full force.

"Pretty good, but not good enough! Kabuto, use dig!" Yelled Mantor. Kabuto shot out of the ground and repeatedly scratched Riolu.

"Darn it, Riolu, finish him off with low kick!" Said Max. After Riolu defeated Kabuto, Riolu fainted from exhaustion. Now it was Breanna's turn, she sent out Electrike and Mantor sent out Golduck.

"Golduck, use rain dance!" Said Mantor as it began to rain.

"Let's waste no time! Electrike, use spark!" Yelled Breanna.

"I'm scary when I am in a pinch! Golduck, use scald!!" Shouted Mantor as Electrike was blasted with steam. The attack was so powerful, Electrike was almost fainted in one hit!

"Electrike, let's finish this with thundershock!!" Yelled Breanna as Electrike released tons of electricity, defeating the golduck.

"Aah, it seems you three have bested me, in return, here is the marine badge, and the tm for water pulse." Exclaimed Mantor.

"Yes! We did it!" Cheered Adam as they all took their rewards.

"Hmph, lost again huh Mantor?" Said Freiden.

"Oh be quiet Freiden, you'll be beaten by them as well, I sense lots of potential in those three, they might be the key to stopping team distortion." Exclaimed Mantor.

"Yeah, I do feel that there is something special about them, it's just that gut feeling ya know?" Said Freiden.

"The three have lots of things to compliment each other, Adam has strength, Breanna has wisdom, and Max is just really energetic." Said Mantor. After a long talk, Freiden went to chase after the three who had wandered off into the mountains, where lots of danger lurks.

"Aw come on, why did you idiots have to wander off without Freiden!?" Yelled Breanna.

"He was having a really long talk with Mantor so I got impacient and left." Said Max.

"I went cause Max needs someone to look after him." Said Adam. Breanna sighed and continued to walk until they heard what sounded like footsteps to the left of them. They stood still and listened as they heard light whispering from that direction. After 30 seconds, it all stopped, no footsteps, no whispering, nothing but silence. Then Breanna felt a tap on her shoulder which made her shriek causing everyone to jump.

"Oh wow, it was just you Freiden, heh heh." Said Breanna.

"Why the hell did you guys wander off like that!!!" Yelled Freiden.

"W-well Max wandered off and we went after him." Said Breanna.

"Is that true Max!?" Questioned Freiden.

"Y-yes." Said Max. Freiden sighed and continued to walk down the rocky path, until they heard something to the left of them.

"Alright, who's there?" Asked Freiden. After a few seconds of waiting Freiden sent out his pawniard. "Hey, you three, cover your ears, this will be sure to get them out! Pawniard, use screech!" Shouted Freiden as Pawniard made a very loud and annoying sound. A man wearing a team distortion uniform came stumbling down a cliff with his ears covered. Once the screeching stopped, the man was upset to see that he got caught.

"Well, it seems like I need reinforcements." Said the man as he began to grab out a signal flare.

"Pawniard, destroy that signal flare!" Said Freiden. Pawniard ran towards the man and snatched the signal flare and began slicing and stomping it. Out of fear the man quickly ran off into the mountains. Meanwhile at Niagara city, Trevor had just beaten Mantor and recieved the marine badge, while also,escaping the police.

"Hey you there." Said a strange voice.

"Aw crap that might be police, ru- wait, what?" Said Trevor.

"Oh, my apologies, i'm Dardanio, and i'd like to ask a favor of you, would you please bring to me those 3 children, I think you know them." Exclaimed Dardanio.

"Oh, yeah I know them, is there any reason, and is there a reward?" Asked Trevor.

"Yes, they are threats to my plans and they must be stopped, and the reward will be one hundred thousand dollars, and this stone, I will also give you this motorcycle for the trip, but if you fail I need that motorcycle back, understand?" Said Dardanio. Trevor nodded and rode the motorcycle towards the mountains with determination.

"Ahahaha! Those guys are gonna pay!!" Shouted Trevor with pride.

I recently realized a huge problem with the plot in this story, that it was way too similar to the XYZ anime plot, so for now, im not that sure of the plot. It will be pretty similar to the one I had in mind, but with different pokémon being involved.

Ugh, we should've stayed in Niagara city for today, I'm beat." Exclaimed Adam.

"We still have one hour of daylight left, there is a small city nearby that we could stay in." Said Breanna. They all sighed in relief when they heard that. Max heard the faint sound of an engine behind them and looked to see what it was. It was too far away to see what it was, so Max used his binoculars and was shocked to see that Trevor was on a motorcycle heading right for them.

"Oh crap! Trevor's coming fast, we have to run!" Yelled Max as he ran off.

"Hey, wait, what do you mean?!" Shouted Adam as he ran towards Max. Breanna and Freiden followed them for about 10 minutes until they stopped to rest.

"*pant* What was all that for?" Said Freiden.

"Trevor, he looks *pant* mad and is heading right towards us, and fast." Exclaimed Max.

"Oh no, him? We've got to keep going." Said Breanna. They heard the sound of a motorcycle engine getting closer and closer as Max used his binoculars to see that Trevor was about 500 yards away. "We should start climbing up that jagged mountain, he can't ride his motorcycle up there!" Exclaimed Breanna. They quickly climbed up one of the smaller montains and hid from Trevor.

"Come out come out wherever you are." Said Trevor.

"Ugh, I hate him." Said Adam.

"Be quiet, he'll here you!" Barked Breanna in a whisper-like voice. Trevor grinned and began to climb the mountain that they were on.

"I'll distract him while you guys go and get out of here." Whispered Freiden. Adam, Max, and Breanna nodded as they slowly descended the mountain. Freiden changed his hat to a cowboy hat and put on a fake mustache as well as a bandana to act as a mini disguise. "Oh hello fellow hiker, nice to meet you!" Said Freiden.

"Oh, hey, I'm looking for a few friends of mine, one's a girl and the other two are boys, and they are teenagers, have you seen any people like that?" Asked Trevor.

"Uh, I think I saw a few kids walking towards that cave right there, but thats it." Exclaimed Freiden as he pointed to a cave at the bottom of the mountain.

"Thanks, w-wait, you look familiar, aw crap, i've been fooled! You're that one babysitter guy!" Shouted Trevor. Freiden became angry and switched hats, as well as taking off the mustache and bandana.

"I'll tell you that I'm not their babysitter, and my name is Freiden." Said Freiden angrily. Freiden sent out Pawniard which pushed Trevor, causing him to tumble down the small mountain.

"Darn you! Go Houndour, and use flame burst!" Yelled Trevor as Houndour shot exploding fire at the mountain, which made Pawniard fall down to the bottom. Freiden quickly climbed down the mountain only to see that his Pawniard had fallen unconscious.

"Pawniard return! I never knew i'd see the day where I would show my secret weapon, go, Jigglypuff!!" Exclaimed Freiden as he sent out a cute pokémon that almost looked like a pink blob with arms and legs.

"Woah, I never knew Freiden would have a Jigglypuff!" Said Adam in shock.

"Look, we have to hurry and get past Trevor with out him noticing us!" Barked Breanna. They all nodded and stealthily walked past Trevor whilst he was laughing at the Jigglypuff.

"HA! That pipsqueak!?! A secret weapon?! AHAHAHA!" Laughed Trevor. Freiden just smirked and gave Jigglypuff what looked like a signal. After Freiden did that, Jigglypuff ferociously pounded Houndour multiple times. "Hey what the-! Houndour use flame wheel!" Shouted Trevor. Houndour engulfed itself in flames and rolled around like a wheel, then Houndour charged at the Jigglypuff.

"Jigglypuff, you know what to do." Said Freiden. Jigglypuff jumped in the air and dodged the flame wheel and tn kicked Houndour in the back of the head, causing him to fall down. Trevor, in shock, looked around and noticed that Adam, Max, and Breanna had already ran away.

"Darn it! Houndour, return! Let's get out of here!" Barked Trevor as Houndour returned to it's poké ball and Trevor hopped on the motorcycle and drove off. Then, Adam, Max, and Breanna started to giggle as they came out of hiding.

"Heh, what an idiot." Chuckled Max.

"Wow, I was worried there for a second, I thought I would have to chase after you guys again." Exclaimed Freiden.

"At least we didn't listen to Breanna, she wanted us to sneak by Trevor and keep going on the trail, let's just say that wouldn't have worked out!" Said Adam. Breanna chuckled and continued to walk on, closely being followed by Adam, Max, and Freiden. (Meanwhile, in a team distortion base on a random island.)

"Ah, it seems Trevor failed at his first attempt, hopefully he can succeed some other time, but for now, send in admin Iruka." Ordered Dardanio. After about two minutes, a pale female with long, wavy, lavender hair walk in next to Dardanio. She wore a normal black team distortion uniform (which looks similar to a team rocket uniform) but with a special wrist band and a badge.

"Yes master, I will go right away, and you said that they're currently in pseudo path, right?" Said Iruka.

"Yes, that is correct, and take this stone, I'm aware that you know how to use it, but only use it if absolutely necessary, got that?" Exclaimed Dardanio. Iruka nodded and walked out of the building and sent out a huge crow-like pokémon and hopped on it. (Meanwhile back in psuedo path.)

"Alright, Anville city is just up ahead! Let's go!" Shouted Breanna as the group ran towards Anville city. Once they arrived, it was dark out, so they rested in a pokémon center for the night. When Adam walked out, he noticed something cool, in the center of town, a group of people were gathered around watching people challenge this one man to a pokémon battle for a reward, they all lost though. Adam walked towards the crowd and yelled.

"Hey! I want to give this a try!!" The crowd began to laugh which made Adam a little angry.

"Hey, everyone shut up!! If the kid wants to fight, he can fight! Now, my name is Ty, what about yours?" Exclaimed Ty.

"Oh, my name is Adam, nice to meet you Ty." Said Adam. Ty looked like your stereotypical basketball player, dark skin, at least 6' 5", but he had a buzz cut.

"Ah, Adam, nice to meet you too, and the match will be a one-on-one pokémon battle, if you win, you get a rare pokémon, but if you lose, you have to pay me depending on how bad you lost." Exclaimed Ty. Adam nodded and walked on to the stage, looked determined as always. "Alright, send out your pokémon! Go Hitmonchan!" Shouted Ty, as he sent out a human-like pokémon with red boxing gloves.

"Okay then, go Trapinch!" Yelled Adam. Then, the referee jumped on the stage and shouted.

"Get ready, FIGHT!" Adam was nervous in front of such a huge crowd, but he was determined.

"Trapinch, use dig!" Said Adam. Trapinch burst out of the ground, damaging Hitmonchan, but was suprised to see Hitmonchan use a counter attack, dealing just as much damage.

"Hitmonchan, use mach punch!" Yelled Ty as Hitmonchqn dashed towards Trapinch, punching him and giving little time to react

"Quickly Trapinch, use mud slap!" Shouted Adam as Hitmonchan was blasted in the face with mud. "Trapinch, finish him of with sand tomb!" Shouted Adam with pride as hitmonchan was bombarded with sand and rocks, knocking out the Hitmonchan.

"Hitmonchan is unable to battle, Trapinch is the winner!" Shouted the referee as the crowd went wild. "Yes! Woohoo! We did it Trapinch!" Yelled Adam with pride.

"Woah! Incredible skills! Here, take this poké ball!" Exclaimed Ty. Adam opened it up and was suprised to see that it was an Eevee.

"WHAT!?!? EEVEE IS ONE OF THE RAREST POKÉMON IN THIS REGION!?!?" Yelled Freiden. This made everyone jealous and freak out, so Adam had to quickly return Eevee to it's poké ball and run. After 5 minutes of running away.

"Oh my gosh! That Eevee is so cute!" Exclaimed Breanna. Just then, a huge crow-like pokémon descended in front of Adam, and a lady got off of it.

"Hello there, my name is Iruka, and this is Honchkrow." Exclaimed Iruka as she pet her Honchkrow.

"Ah, is it really you Iruka? You've changed a lot since we last met. Exclaimed Freiden.

"Oh wow, long time no see Freiden, but it's no time for happy reunions, Honchkrow, return, go Absol!" Shouted Iruka.

"Wow, Freiden and that girl know each other!" Said Max.

"Yeah, but just get out of here and go to that training center, things might get ugly, she is an admin of team distortion, now go, Pawniard!" Yelled Freiden. Even though the three were in shock, they nodded and started to run.

"Now then, Dardanio might be upset when I do this, since he said to only do it when necessary, but I need to take you out quick." Said Iruka as she placed a strange stone into an empty slot on her bracelet.

"Wait, that can't be! You can't posses that kind of power!" Barked Freiden in shock. Iruka smirked and place her finger on the strange stone, then she raised the arm with the bracelet in the air and yelled.

"Absol, mega evolve!"

FYI, Iruka is pronounced (EE-roo-kah)

Back