The Walking Dead

Proceeded

Ampha-bulos!
Sorry if this thread was already made, but here it is, The Walking Dead thread. Hey, that sound kinda cool. Anyways, I made this thread to discuss The Walking Dead series, wether it be the TV Show, the comic or the video game.

This isn't the most active forum, so you're gonna have to give a thread some time before it picks up interest.

Anyways, I do love the show, and game that were developed by Telltale was great too. I'm not the BIGGEST fan of the series, but I do appreciate the different outlook it gives on the ever-popular zombie outbreak story.

... Its was 9 hours between your two posts... Not a month.

Anyway:

I'm still yet to watch the show, although I have watched bits and pieces over channel surfing... And I know that SPOILER ALERT Lori dies (even though I don't know who Lori is) due to almost every show, YouTuber and magazine saying it.

I have played the game by TellTale. I found it actually emotional. It kind of jerked a tear out of me towards the end and that last bit in the... Desert area really, really disappointed me. (Literally because it was such a huge cliff hanger). I played the 400 DAYS DLC when it came out, and although it was fun to revisit the Walking Dead video game world, a lot of people who played the DLC were a bit disappointed with it. I personally, found it a bit disappointing due to the character development... It really didnt show anything about the characters that are supposed to end up being a part of the second season. I liked the little references here and there to the first season of the game.

All round, I'm pretty new to the Walking Dead, and a bit left out since I don't watch the show, or read the comics, but I really enjoyed the video game as a whole.

I love TWD. Too bad that they don't show it in Finland atm and Netflix only has a couple of episodes.
WHY DID ANDREA HAVE TO DIE? D: I liked her. :/ Even though she had a chance to kill the Governor and didn't.

I hate that guy, though he's a character meant to be hated, I guess.

The show started out so good that I've continued watching it although Season 2 was meh and the second half of Season 3 was a big disappointment after Season 3 started off so dang good. Also,

I hated Andrea and I literally felt no emotions at all after seeing her die. That's the mark of just a bad character if I feel nothing after watching a character for years on screen. I also didn't really hate the Governor until probably the last few episodes of Season 3. He didn't really seem like a bad guy at all to me but that scene where he goes crazy definitely sealed his evilness for me.

dmaster out.

Back