The Unofficial Pokebeach BR's

TDA

I know gliscor's future :P
Hi guys,
I came up with the idea of a fun pre BR tournament right here on RS.The format will be DP-SV.And you'll be allowed to change decks between games.Once we get 16/32 players we'll start.I'll pm u the network once we start.
Thanks to all for reading this.

Players:
1.Just in me(Afstandopleren)
2.TDA
3.Soul Seeker
4.Dragon2pol
5.Juliacoolo
6.VictorCSS
7.julian99janssen
8.Umbreon20
9.Celebi23
10.The devil of devils
11.Giggles the stacker(chanman)
12.vcrew
13.GHJamesGH
14.85dakota85
15.Apophys
16.hipoke
We'll have 7 rounds of swiss,(which is basically playing against every other person in your group),we'll be split into two groups,and then the top cut will be the top 4 from each group.

Group 1:
Network:TDA's PokeBeach BR Group 1
Pass:battle
1.Giggles the stacker
2.Just in me
3.Juliacoolo
4.Apophys
5.J99J
6.Devil of devils
7.GHjamesGH
8.Dragon2pol

Group 2:
Network:Group 2 TDA
Password: soul
1.celebi23
2.VictorCSS 1-2
3.SoulSeeker 2-1
4.Hipoke
5.Umbreon 1-1
6.TDA 3-1
7.85dakota85
8.Vcrew 0-2

I request you all to play against each player in your group and post the results here.

What's DP-SV? I hope it's not a restriction on what cards we can have....cause my best deck has a little bit of everything (I've got cards from the base set and even one from the gym leader series.)

I guess I'm in. How is this any different than any other tournament? BR sounds a bit misleading.

All of you are in.And since it gives us practice before the Br's it is a pre BR.

TDA, I thyink we should have just 16 players. We don't want to wait forever, and large groups usually results in unorginazation.

Agreed with Juliacoolo. I highly doubt we'd end up having more than 18 or so players anyway; we could have a couple substitutes in case anyone goes inactive.

Ok definitely we'll start with 16.And now we get a national 3rd as well?(winston,i know your giggles)

Back