• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The Truth For CIties

Kiefer_777

This is the all powerful genosect.
google Box variant CIties

3-2-2 vileplume
3-2-2 reuniclus
2 zekrom
2-2 donphan prime
2 pichu
1 cleffa
1-1 SEL
1-1 blissy prime
1 kyurem

3 collector
4 twins
3 rare candy
3 communication
2 seeker
4 PONT
3 cheren

4{C}{C}
4Rainbow
2{F}

Try to set up vileplume and reuniclus to lock and move damage. Ruins of alph help against yanmega/tornadus. Thinking about unown cure for the vanilluxe matchup, not sure though. Also what do I do against Blastigatr.

The truth is definately a good play for cities. In your deck, I would find room for a Cobalion because it wins you the game against Gothitelle and Kyurem.

I would take out the 3 Cheren and add a mix of Sage's and PONT. In this deck, I'd rather go for refresh or more options rather than a straight draw of 3 simply because you need to get everything out. Otherwise, it looks good- you might want to add Cobalion (and take out Reshiram, possibly, unless you're expecting to see lots of Kingdra. Even so, I wouldn't worry too much about 60 damage).

In the deck I won cities with I ran 1 cobalion and 1 special metal. I like Cheren in this deck because it gives you an exelent late game when you are running out of room for damage. I don't like sage's because it discards cards that can be important to your set up and you can't run junk arms. Also, in my list, I ran 2 Zekrom, 1 Kyurem, and a cobalion. I forget to mention this in my first post, but reshiram isn't necessary because you have SEL

Thanks so basically take out reshi sages and mabey something else for cobalion zekrom kyurem and sp metal

Made some Deck changes put in cobalion another zekrom sp metal and kyurem took out reshi sages and 1 comm

Back