Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

RE: PokeBeach's X/Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I am now looking for a Light Ball (since my mock league team is complete)
But I would be willing to offer battle maison items, harder to obtain stones such as dusk and dawn, as well as even some Pokemon from my trade list! Please go have a look at it and let me know if we could work something out

Hiya! I happen to have several light Balls. Could we discuss this over pm?

RE: PokeBeach's X/Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Hello, looking for someone to do some quick trade-evolutions with me later in the afternoon/evening:

Feebas->Milotic
Porygon->Porygon2->Porygon-Z (The Final Evo is only If I can get enough BP for a Dubious Disk today)
Slowpoke->Slowking
Shiny Feebas->Shiny Milotic

Since this involves a shiny Pokémon, the last trade will require a collateral shiny. PM me if you can help me with the trade!

I am looking for a Female Snubbull in a Love Ball, I don't mind IV's or anything. I got Calm 5IV HA Female Eevees with Wish, Yawn, Curse, Timid 5IV HA Vulpixes and a couple of Bold 5IV Feebas.

I'd love for an answer in whisper if you got one or have access to one. I don't mind the nature, ability or IV's. Just want a female Snubbul in a Love Ball <3

I'm looking for a tradeback of an Articuno. Your pokemon will be returned.

4828-5003-2086
IGN should be Xzania, if not it's Alex.

Does anyone have the 2 events in my previous post? The Scizor and Garchomp events? Thanks XD.:)

Ludicolo-Modest-Swift Swim-Teeterdance, needs soon.

xxashxx said:
Does anyone have the 2 events in my previous post? The Scizor and Garchomp events? Thanks XD.:)

I have the Events :)

I am looking for someone who has a ditto in their friend safari!

Galaxy Hunter said:
Hello, looking for someone to do some quick trade-evolutions with me later in the afternoon/evening:

Feebas->Milotic
Porygon->Porygon2->Porygon-Z (The Final Evo is only If I can get enough BP for a Dubious Disk today)
Slowpoke->Slowking
Shiny Feebas->Shiny Milotic

Since this involves a shiny Pokémon, the last trade will require a collateral shiny. PM me if you can help me with the trade!
I can help!

ShinyVincent said:
xxashxx said:

I have the Events :)

PM me your 3DS FC then I will PM you mine and we can trade. Thanks XD.:)

Does anyone here have a shiny metagross?

LF: SHINY LITLEO

Friend Code: WILL PM
Time Zone: GMT
Times Available:
4pm gmt-8pm gmt(usually)

Haves:
-OVER 300 SHINIES
-NEARLY EVERY EVENT POKEMON

Services Offered:
Nearly any shiny or event pokemon from before gen 6

Wants:
-SHINY LITLEO
-FEMALE
-RENAMED TO MY CHOICE

LF: Kyogre, renamed to my choice

OF: ALAMOS Darkrai
WISHMKR Jirachi
Shiny Eevee

Send a PM if you can help.

Looking for someone to trade me the rest of my pokedex wants. Cml (7 pokedex wants for a 5iv) if you have some of em!

-Garchomp "Hardy and Serious" (WINTER2013) & Scizor (WINTER2013)
-Happy Hour Inkay (Tokyo Bay)
-JP Celebration Espeon (Event)
-Charizard X & Y (Event)
-JP Gengar (Event)

For Trade.
LF: 5IV Kallos Shiny`s.

Looking for a Moody Smeargle (No IVs Needed), I'll be online all day! [FINISHED]

Friend Code: 3952-7972-0282
Time Zone: Central
Times Available: Just about any time today (April 3rd) until around midnight.

Haves:
- 5 IV Adamant Fletching (No Special Attack) (Tailwind and Roost)
- Various 2-4 IV Timid Froakies with Protean
- Various 4 IV Arons with Rock Head

Wants:
- Moody Smeargle. I don't need any perfect IV's, it just needs Moody.

If anyone would be willing to help me out here, I'd be incredibly greatful. I'm getting ready for Regionals and I haven't been able to get my hands on a Moody Smeargle yet.

RE: Looking for a Moody Smeargle (No IVs Needed), I'll be online all day!

I have 1 I believe if not I have access to one in my Friend Safaris. If your not needing the fletchling I`ll take it.

EDIT: ok so I have one right now and am open to trade. Honestly I could care less about the fletchling, and you can just have the Smergle. I get where your coming from on getting ready for regionals and am willing to help.

RE: Looking for a Moody Smeargle (No IVs Needed), I'll be online all day!

Check said:
I have 1 I believe if not I have access to one in my Friend Safaris. If your not needing the fletchling I`ll take it.

EDIT: ok so I have one right now and am open to trade. Honestly I could care less about the fletchling, and you can just have the Smergle. I get where your coming from on getting ready for regionals and am willing to help.

:D Thank you so much! I really appreciate it man. I just added your friend code, I'll leave my game online, just send me the trade request when you want. (I think that's how this works, haven't done a wifi trade with someone I don't know before :p)

Thanks so much man, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I've been trying to get one for the past week and I haven't been able to do it :D

Cool. I got 7 Shiny Honedge`s (Cloned) xD
PM your info

zurikitty13 said:
I'm looking for a snivy/servine/serperior w/ the ability contrary. Don't care about any other stats, just want the abillity.
Friend Code: 2337-3452-7965
IGN: Veronica

Hi! I just thought I'd remind you that Contary (or HA) snivy family are only available through illegal Meathods. I have also been told that they can not be traded through internet. Just a friendly reminder! :D

Back