The Student Lounge Thread

My finals are the last three days of school, so I have my English, Latin, and History Finals on the third last day of school, Geometry and Choir on the second last days of school and my PE and Science Finals on the last day of school. (Great way to spend your last day of school, huh?)

The only good thing about it is that I can put off studying until the very last minute, where in the other schools they don't have testing on the last day of school.

My SS teacher "Just in case you have a pop quiz tommarrow, you should study." Not much of a pop quiz, but I'm fine with that!

My mile at the beginning of the year was about 7:30, but we did it again on Friday. I got a 6:52. :)

We have been running the mile everyday in my gym class... Tiring but at least you are with friends. :p

This is old news, but i never posted it. I got into TJ!! It is the number 1 public school in the country. I cant wait, you can eat lunch anywhere in the school, nobody steals stuff, so u dont even hafta use you lockers, just put the stuff on top! You know how that iCarly episode had that lock-in, where they stayed at school the whole night so they could finish the projects? TJ has to that too!! For freshmen!! And you dont have to do a project!! :D Its just for fun!! I seriously cant wait...

Good job on getting into TJ, Evolution! My brother goes there (he'll be a Senior next year), but I didn't get in. I'm not sure about the part about not having to put stuff in lockers- I actually have heard of some stuff being stolen- but I do agree that it's much safer to leave stuff unattended than at other high schools (-cough- MARSHALL -cough-).

Nice Job getting into TJ.

There's this new school opening 20 minutes away from my house, the Tucson location, which has been open for many years, is one of the best schools in the country, It's been in the top 6 schools in the country according to Newsweek for the past 5 years, including 2008's first place finish. I really wanted to go there, but my parents say that it's too far away. D:

I heard it's a tough school, there lowest math for freshman year is Pre Calc, and they can take AP classes in 8th grade.

At the potluck, where they had students at Tj talk to the new students (me) from cluster 6 (area), they said the only things that usually get stolen are food, ipods, and suck, but nothing that has to do with school. The students there said that leaving stuff on top of the lockers is usually safe. :p Im taking japanese there. They have an exchange program with japan. :D

^Yeah, I don't imagine you'd have any problem leaving your binder or something on top of your locker.
Taking Japanese is a really good idea; I know some people who have, and they loved it. It's a neat language.

Marshall? Like Marshall University? o_O

Anyway, I have my own good school related news~ I got accepted into Chukyo University in Nagoya, Japan ^____^ School starts on September 13th (i think), but I go through orientation on the 9th~ Normally I'd have to live in the apartments that campus provides, but luckily they're letting me live with my fiancée who's apartment is an hour's train ride away in Gifu-shi (if anyone actually knows where that's at, lol)

Back