The Student Lounge Thread

Cool, thats one of the subjects I find really cool in History. BTW Good luck at regionals :p

I take Drama. 99 average too :D

I want to get into a performing arts high school, so I've been trying really hard in Drama this year.

My grade had a Social Studies project last month. We had to make a movie about a country of our choice. My friends and I did Ancient Rome, and our teacher said it was the best he's seen in five years. Whoop!

@glaceon
Chorus Homework? What the heck!

We watched the JFK assassination today during History, a lot of people though it looked really freaky and obscene, I didn't think it was that bad though.

I'm so glad I don't have homework tonight, because of testing and I'm in a class full of ninth graders while in 8th grade we had high school testing and I got a free period to just do homework and stuff.

Woo, last day of School tommorow, and I spend it on a geography trip, visiting a river! :)
Anyway, after reading most of this thread I decided I might as well put my grades up
(Also after reading this, it made me feel dumb, becuase everyone sounds so smart! Well done to all of you :D)
Any way here are my Subjects: (I live in the UK and I right now I am doing my GCSE's, it is a two year course, and I am in my first year so I havent done many exams)
-German
-Graphics
-Geography
-History
-Triple Science - (Physics1 I got 2 A's, Physics2 I got an A*)
The way I do exams in my school are really complicated, so feel free to ask if you dont get anything :)

Auditioning? You don't have to do that at the high school I'll go do.. But the thing that took me 2 hours was a Word Search.

Funny, I was filing out a form earlier today to not do choir next year, and instead do Music Theory and History.

I'm in orchestra. I love it! :) my violins are awesome and they even have names :p I can't sing, but I can play classical music on my violins :) (yes, I have 2)

We're finally in the strech for summer vacation. It's getting warmer around here so we're going to start doing outside stuff in gym. The final trimester started and we'll be doing alot of projects just so we can get our "education fill" in. Yeah, I know. At least one of them isn't to boring. Endangered species is pretty easy if you get the right animal. Odds are I won't =/.

hmm choir is....
well i think band is better anyways
my sophomore schedule for next year
algebra 2 honors
english 2 :(
spanish 1 :(?
world history honors
chemistry honors
band, jazz band
some class dont know yet if i take health and speech over the summer

We're having standardized testing this week, the easiest thing this world has ever seen (Especially in the state with the worst education system in the nation) I swear the test is made for stupid people.

It's a shame that we have to take it year after year, what a waste of a week. The only upside is no classes for a week and movies in most of the classes I continue to have in the afternoon. The unfortunate part is that since I'm a grade ahead in math I'll have to make up a week of work, while I have my testing and the Freshman do not.

Unfortunately my education is a train wreck since I moved... I'm into the arts and the graphic design course here does nothing for me. It's barely creative and my overall time finding something soon before September is wearing thin. I've contemplated TI/C++ courses but I'm not that good in programming...but will it really look good on a resume? If anything I'd like to get something to help me, but I'd also love to do film and media... and only the university has that, I have no clue what that will do for me either, anyone here have any advice?

At school last week, a list surfaced of the top 43 guys, most likely to be in a relationship and it's calculate from crushes that the girls that did the survey had, most girls who did the survey were popular. I was in the 30's, but I'm not popular, I'm pretty surprised that someone had/has a crush on me. And apparently my friend(A girl) who told me this, says that girls prefer bad boys.

Also, I will be in another play for my Drama class in a months time based off of an Australian movie called Blackrock, look it up if you care.

Back