The Student Lounge Thread

yay in 8th grade i am going to be taking the math advance class so algebra hear i come
Please improve your spelling and grammar.~de

I'm going into 8th / 9th grade next year... Yeah, I have no idea what grade I'm going to be in next year :p Meh.

Darkvoid57 said:
@Darkrai

Congrats :D

On the topic of school, I've actually been begging for a test in math, because my average at the moment is like 85 :p And I need it way better than that

I'm in algebra, and I get a test almost every week.

My school doesn't do extra credit either.

School is over for me! Time for a great summer. Going into 7th grade also.

Just get to know ALL of your teachers well (even the ones you hate). Stay after class and ask for help so it looks like you're trying. Ask them how their weekend was and such. When you get that personal relationship with them they will be more likely to bump your grade up. You gotta know how the system works ;)

Believe me, I already abuse the system, and to a very great extent.

I was looking around on my Vice Principals desk and found the report cards, and peeked at mine...

83 in Math, and 3 more days of school left.

I need another test...

I want you guys to watch this video so it will open your eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4tdMsg3ts&feature=player_embedded

Sorry if this is advertising but our future needs it.

School ended for me yesterday. I was so excited to sleep in on a Thursday. My grades were awesome and I managed to get my History text book in on the last day. No way I was paying 64 dollars for one of those. Nope.

Now I'm so happy~ The summer is going to be fantastic, hopefully I don't get bored too fast.

I really didn't learn much in school that I use. I use mathematical formulas when I code things in PHP, and occasionally spanish, but otherwise I don't really remember a whole lot. I remember just about everything I learned about coding websites despite not having a teacher. Self teaching can be more beneficial because you know how you learn best.

I end Tuesday, so 2 more days.

Apparently, we have a final Monday, but with school ending Tuesday, I don't know the legitimacy of it.

Yeah, so maybe my teacher was just joking, but otherwise, I don't know how she'd get the grades in in time.

I got my report card. Straight A's for the final quarter, and the year overall :).

Darkvoid57 said:

Apparently, we have a final Monday, but with school ending Tuesday, I don't know the legitimacy of it.

Yeah, so maybe my teacher was just joking, but otherwise, I don't know how she'd get the grades in in time.

Whats you "final" in?

My teachers grade stuff really quickly its kinda creepy.

@Glaceon

Science. But my teachers a character, so you can never take her word on anything so....

Yeah, if we have it , I'm screwed, but otherwise, I'm ok.

Darkvoid57 said:

Hmm...I don't know about your school, but I know that at my schools that grades weren't usually due until a few days after classes ended. That way teachers were able to calculate final grades in a few days, rather than immediately after the last day.

I think there could definitely be a possibility that you have a final on Monday -- better study up! :)

As for me, my summer module ended last week -- I'm finally on summer break! It's weird, though...it still feels as if I have stuff to do. I'm not used to having nothing to worry about!

Yes, as I found out yesterday, my teacher gave the final on Friday, when I was absent :)

And also, my teacher litterally said,

"Put whatever you want for the answers", because nobody knew anything on it.

I think I'm ok :)

I'm getting my grades back... soon... both my siblings got all As, I think I did too, but that remains to be seen ;P

Darkvoid57 said:
Yes, as I found out yesterday, my teacher gave the final on Friday, when I was absent :)

And also, my teacher litterally said,

"Put whatever you want for the answers", because nobody knew anything on it.

I think I'm ok :)

So, did you have the test?

Back