The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours!

alright. Ditched glace tina. Too slow to get the full lock on. So, I went ahead and too bronzong out of my water/legendaries deck and put giratina x in as well as adjusting trainers/supporters and putting a 3rd indigo. Should do alrigt. Also adjusted my trainer/supporter line for my amberlamps deck. This should be interesting.

Trying to get LostGar to work. Right now i have a "turbo" uxie engine in it(dex,drawer, ssu,junk arm) but modified slightly so i can have collector, seeker and palmer's in it. It gets setup t1 almost every game. Problem is of course getting donked as i play a grand total of 7 basics(3 gastly, 3 uxie, 1 azelf), but it's okay b/c if they get huge hand better chance of getting T1 LZ :)
Autolosses to trainer lock right now for the most part but again if they don't get the lock t1 i win.

I think everyone hates donks.. If only there was a pokemon like jungle pidgeot out right now. And driffblim doesn't count

I hate donks. I don't like to do them either. I turned down a donk at league to play the full, fun, game, even though I lost.

hey guys, can somebody take a look at my Arceus deck? something about it doesn't feel right.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=93300

lol, just played against a special conditions deck with muk, tangrowth, and roserade with Leafeon. too many pokemon. they even had Cleffa as a tech, but Arceus water's attacks made him regret it. he even cursed me out.

something tells me I'm taking Arceus to states.

Arceus really kills some decks. Conditions aren't too bad with 5 LvX and warp energy/points.
If you are serious about using Arceus for states, you can contact me as much as you need for advice on the deck.

I will be swapping the cyclone for a warp if I can get another warp energy. But I found that 2 warp energy was manageable. I would warp, level up, move the warp onto my active, then pay the retreat cost with warp energy. Or attack with the new active, whatever the situation dictated.

but your comment on the deck thread is what made me think harder about fighting type arceus. Since gyarados is running rampant, it means luxrays will be a force to deal with cuz of the counter gyarados. And I would RS when I can, but it's easier to find me online on the site in my signature. That's where the guy got mad at me for kicking his butt.

I'm not expert on Arceus but I hope I couldd give you some advice. I'd rather use RS but I guess I'll try out the site.

I hate playing against arceus.
Simple as that, it's a VERY bad matchup for LuxChomp(in my experience) unless you play DGX tech and other weird stuff, usually my best option is to garchomp their bench for a while and try to drifblim at the end and hit something for weakness w/ lux x, retreat bring up tech KO. But it's not fun. I actually think a good luxape would beat the deck pretty consistently though.
I think i'll be taking luxchomp to states this year, i really regret not playing it last year(i decided to go w/ cursegar over it and i got 5 shiny duskull starts, ended up going 3-3)

if I'm facing an sp deck, I make sure not to level up my fire types. ;) that and I have 1 lvX with only 1 body, so if need be, it can use its own attack for 100 :D

sweet. Lemmie know when you got a deck up so we can playtest :) or you can search for decks to use if you don't need to test your setup.

I'm trying to fool around with a "scher(my last name is scheu:p)"lock build, my own version of chenlock w/ BDK and more staple sp techs(lucario and bronzong are the notable ones). It seems to be working so far.

Glaceon, you up to playtest? I'm going to try a Giratina X build. I want that card to work so bad. =p

@ CFOURCOLTSFAN
@ glaceon

you guys able to playtest on the site?

@ Gliscor I'm still eagerly awaiting to find out if my banner is good enough to put in the front page of our group's thread =)

carlitosbob-wanna play a game right now?

Also Magnezone had a good showing, as i said good chance of being tier one soon....(went 8-0 swiss but i think lost in t8) also luxchomp continues to crush w/e is in sight.

Is it okay if I take the third banner down from the front page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back